Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Thoughts
krystal Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Whenever someone says "I'm not book smart, but I'm street smart", all I hear is "I'm not real smart, but I'm imaginary smart".

I totally agree. Then I want to ask "How much does street smart pay?"

Depends on what kind of drugs you sell.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
A Bic pen cap doesn't replace the soothing feeling of cleaning your ear with a Qtip.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Have you ever been walking down the street and realized that you're going in the complete opposite direction of where you are supposed to be going? But instead of just turning a 180 and walking back in the direction from which you came, you have to first do something like check your watch or phone or make a grand arm gesture and mutter to yourself to ensure that no one in the surrounding area thinks you're crazy by randomly switching directions on the sidewalk.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Have you ever been walking down the street and realized that you're going in the complete opposite direction of where you are supposed to be going? But instead of just turning a 180 and walking back in the direction from which you came, you have to first do something like check your watch or phone or make a grand arm gesture and mutter to yourself to ensure that no one in the surrounding area thinks you're crazy by randomly switching directions on the sidewalk.

Nope, I usually do like I do when driving. Say "Ah, fuck" and do and make a u-turn.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krystal Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Have you ever been walking down the street and realized that you're going in the complete opposite direction of where you are supposed to be going? But instead of just turning a 180 and walking back in the direction from which you came, you have to first do something like check your watch or phone or make a grand arm gesture and mutter to yourself to ensure that no one in the surrounding area thinks you're crazy by randomly switching directions on the sidewalk.

Nope, I usually do like I do when driving. Say "Ah, fuck" and do and make a u-turn.

No no no no no no no. Find someone you can make eye contact with, hold it, get a look of panic on your face, THEN turn around and go the opposite direction.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:
krystal Wrote:

No no no no no no no. Find someone you can make eye contact with, hold it, get a look of panic on your face, THEN turn around and go the opposite direction.

This is the correct answer.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Queenie Wrote:Whenever someone says "I'm not book smart, but I'm street smart", all I hear is "I'm not real smart, but I'm imaginary smart".

Perhaps the best post ever.
Wowie Groovie !

Happens to me at work a couple times a week. Rather than hide my turnabout, however, I usually wind up exclaiming, "Oh, crap!" and turn around.

All day, every day. You must have a lot on your mind too..
How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear what they said?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear what they said?

Depends on the situation. I did that while checking in at the airport once, after saying "What" about six times. The lady at the counter started to freak out after I did the smile and nod, because she had been asking me if anybody else had handled my luggage prior to arriving at the counter. That, obviously, would have been a time where I should have kept saying "What."
potthole Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear what they said?

Depends on the situation. I did that while checking in at the airport once, after saying "What" about six times. The lady at the counter started to freak out after I did the smile and nod, because she had been asking me if anybody else had handled my luggage prior to arriving at the counter. That, obviously, would have been a time where I should have kept saying "What."

Good one!! :lol:
Queenie Wrote:
potthole Wrote:

Good one!! :lol:

I tell you, I don't think I have ever seen anybody so angry at me before.
I tend to say what about three times before I finally give up and explain to the person that for some reason or another my ears have rebelled against the rest of my central nervous system and are denying me the ability to hear what they are saying. After some awkward laughter on their part I am usually able to understand what it is they are saying.
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
"Fragile.....Must be Italian"
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Wowie Groovie !
dino Wrote:"Fragile.....Must be Italian"

You're a few weeks early there Dino.
Wowie Groovie !

It's a major prize!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
Queenie Wrote:I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

HA! HAHA! HAHAHA!
Titan! Wrote:

You're a few weeks early there Dino.

It's never too early titan...
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Queenie Wrote:I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
I have "Don't answer" 1-14 filled....looking for the fifteenth.
Quote of the Day:
I AM ERROR
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I have 50 people in my phone that I have no who they are.
Wowie Groovie !
Why is a school zone 20 mph? That seems like the optimal cruising speed for pedophiles . . :wtf:
Queenie Wrote:Why is a school zone 20 mph? That seems like the optimal cruising speed for pedophiles . . :wtf:

must be a lot of pedos running things around here, the limit is 15
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Why is a school zone 20 mph? That seems like the optimal cruising speed for pedophiles . . :wtf:

must be a lot of pedos running things around here, the limit is 15

lol wow.. that IS random...

what DO you get when you cross an elephant and a hippopotamus....
I overheard a man and his 4-year old son talking at the DMV the other day. The little boy asked his father, "Dad, what would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How the hell do you respond to that?
Queenie Wrote:I overheard a man and his 4-year old son talking at the DMV the other day. The little boy asked his father, "Dad, what would happen if you ran over a ninja?" How the hell do you respond to that?

"Well son, I'll rejoice, because that would mean I just rid the world of another worthless ninja. Any ninja worth his salt would be stealthy and quick enough to avoid being hit by my car."
Potty...

That post just reiterates the fact that you and Mrs. Potty NEED to have kids.
Wowie Groovie !
I like Allyson's curly hair :thumbup:

I know it's creepy
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I woke up hubby a couple days ago by saying "There's a major problem with Hawk [his current project], we need you to come down to the lab right away."

I'm evil.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
plumpenut Wrote:I like Allyson's curly hair :thumbup:

I know it's creepy

It's not really creepy unless you make a little Ally hairball.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and pinning the tail on the donkey - but I'd bet my ass everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time every time...
Queenie Wrote:Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and pinning the tail on the donkey - but I'd bet my ass everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time every time...

I effed that one up this morning. The off button is right next to the snooze. I even realized that I did it and told my internal clock to wake me up in 15 minutes. Apparently the inner clock heard "45" rather than "15".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Leave it to Biff to screw up my random thought process . . . Wink
im wondering if I have clean clothes for tonight....
Wowie Groovie !
A recent study has shown that playing beer pong contributes to the spread of mono and the flu.

Yeah, if you suck at it.
Man, does ice cold Dr. Pepper taste good.
Tom Cruise is so Tom Cruise in every movie he does. Just watch MI3 for the umteenth time. Can't stand him, but still watch his movies. Fortunatly you can sleep through them and know what is going to happen.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.