Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge
landmammaldolphin Wrote:Biff, Huge actually tried to sue that board??? For what slander? Wow, he is truly a piece of work!

Well, one of the former Shitadel employees posted a link that accessed Huge's e-mail box directly so any Shitadel employee who clicked it could see all his e-mails. That was inexcusable and it was right of Huge to raise a fit. But he continued to raise a fit about the number of threads about him so Mark (the site owner) decided to censor his name to mock him.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Opening up his e-mails couldn't have happened to a better person, but alas it is wrong to do. I was looking around and besides yourself, there seems to be quite a disdain for Huge, which makes me very happy and gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling inside.

Potthole, All I saw was the station rankings as well. I think with Rome and Dan Patrick on BBL, their overall ratings will remain high. I can't stand The Herd and he looks nothing like his voice IMO, so I listen to Rome (who's not much better) and DP during the 9-12 o'clock slot. I do not, however, listen on BBL's website. I log onto 96.1's site and listen live and switch to WNDE out of Indy instead of using BBL's site. I hope that affects something but I'm not that computer savvy to know for sure.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Oh yeah, those places can track those webhits.

It doesn't surprise me that overall as a station BBL is beating 96.1 in the ratings- they've got better daytime programming (can't stand The Heard either, although I've started to enjoy Scott VanPelt), and they've got better team broadcast contracts (Lions, MSU, probably Tigers this year).

Nonetheless, if 96.1 can beat BBL in the afternoon drive, I think they'll start to gain ground in other areas too.
Does BBL still have Brett "I only talk about high school sports" Bakita? As much as he annoyed me he always was a step above HUUUUUUUUUGE.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
-Jiggy- Wrote:Does BBL still have Brett "I only talk about high school sports" Bakita? As much as he annoyed me he always was a step above HUUUUUUUUUGE.

Yes, Bakita is on in the morning with a guy who must have naked pictures of someone high up at Shitadel. That would be the only reason that he is still involved in radio at all.

Actually, I think it's because he's a major kiss ass.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.