Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titan is a Giant Fat Ass
I'm only doing once a month. I have to be to the doctor around the first of every month, so I will do my weigh ins after the visit, and I will use their scales for accuracy.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
I weigh in on Wed/Fri when Ihave my plasma donation appointments, but i'monly reporting on Wednesdays

And there's a little truth to MD's comment, I eat like a prsioner getting his last meal last week. This week however I'm starting to trimthe carbs, and turning it up a little at the gym.
Wowie Groovie !
0rz0ski Wrote:As of weighing in on Monday, I gained 6 lbs. FML.

I gained 2 lbs dammit!!!
I held even this week, but I also drank a lot of beer and ate pretty badly seeing as I was out all weekend doing stuff in Detroit.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."

Damnit.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

:crazy:
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
176.5 I dont know how much I will be able to lose really. I think I may need to measure how my times are running a 5k
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
141 lbs bmi 22.71
364.0 Which is an 8 lb loss.

HOWEVER... Since I can't donate plasma for a few weeks I had to buy a home scale which I think accounts for at least some of the loss.

I'll be at the gym again tonight though.
Wowie Groovie !
WTG Titan!

I was 281 again. I feel good that I can mantain my eating habits now so I think I will start exercising. Keep up the good work everyone!!!!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
I ate a donut this morning. It was a Sandy's donut though.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
What's a Sandy's Donut ?
Wowie Groovie !
It only happens when you don't wear a suit on the beach.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Sandy's donuts in GR. Best donuts ever.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://maps.google.com/maps/place?rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=sandy's+donuts+grand+rapids+mi&fb=1&gl=us&hq=sandy's+donuts&hnear=grand+rapids+mi&cid=18417939784429994192" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://maps.google.com/maps/place?rls=c ... 4429994192</a><!-- m -->

landmammaldolphin Wrote:It only happens when you don't wear a suit on the beach.

Sigh.... :thumbdown:
Wowie Groovie !
So, there's a 7 lb difference between the Wii and the scale that Titan and I have. Wonderful.

Walked 2954 steps on the wii today.

We don't have the same scale
Wowie Groovie !
Oh.

Well, shit.

0rz0ski Wrote:Walked 2954 steps on the wii today.

Congrats by the way ! Join the gym and make those real steps
Wowie Groovie !
I have lost 13lbs since the 9th. I'm happy
What? I didn't do it.
That's great Missy ! :clap:
Wowie Groovie !
147.6 for a loss of 1.4lbs. But I attribute this to having absolutely no appetite this week. But I also ran .3 miles today! only 4.7 more to go!
That's what she said.
I am too much of a chicken to put my stats, but I've been working really hard lately at loosing weight and getting healthy. I work out at the Snap Fitness on 28th street, my husband and I have been going about 4-5 days a week. Wink
What's the deal with double-wrapped bread?
I also go to Snap Fitness! But mine's in Maryland...
That's what she said.
I saw a sign once for Snap fitness!

My weekly report is down to 213, that's a 2lb drop this week...on to another 2lbs for next week.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Stepping up the work out this week. Just a bit.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Stepping up the work out this week. Just a bit.

Are you placing the remote so you have to reach a little further?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I am eating blueberries right now, instead of a kit kat. Or a snickers. Or a Reese's. Or a Hershey's With or Without Almonds.

Kill me, and bury me in Hershey, PA.

276 this week but it's a bit deceiving because I took all the stuff out of my pockets and took my shoes off this time. It was 4 lbs worth of stuff so I only lost a pound.
196.4 on the bathroom scale.

0rz0ski Wrote:I am eating blueberries right now, instead of a kit kat. Or a snickers. Or a Reese's. Or a Hershey's With or Without Almonds.

Kill me, and bury me in Hershey, PA.

Mr. Goodbar bars are now manufactured right here in good old Grand Rapids Michigan. So are Cracker Jacks.

/fount of useless trivia
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
362.5 that's a 1.5 lb loss from last week

and since this is the last wednesday of January....

I've lost 11.5 lbs this month.

Ok, bring on February.
Wowie Groovie !
You know what I think? I think people should stop judging you based on your height and weight - rather, look at the person and make the call. Look at their activity and health and body type and then judge whether or not they need to lose weight. This means you doctors!
That's what she said.
Had to go to the doctor on Monday and their scales said I weighed 159. I hate doctor's scales. It always seems like you weigh more on them. Anyway, after my dental surgery this Friday, I should lose quite a bit of weight from the inability to eat.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Titan! Wrote:362.5 that's a 1.5 lb loss from last week

and since this is the last wednesday of January....

I've lost 11.5 lbs this month.

Ok, bring on February.

Holy hell I weigh more than you! Sad Alright time to step it up for ol' Jiggy. I'm at work right now but I will post my weight too soon.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Allyson Wrote:You know what I think? I think people should stop judging you based on your height and weight - rather, look at the person and make the call. Look at their activity and health and body type and then judge whether or not they need to lose weight. This means you doctors!

:clap:

Zane, that means you too!
My gut. 60.5 inches
Wowie Groovie !
Yeah, and stopping using the BMI to judge whether or not you are healthy.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
I really can't put too much stock in the BMI, it only calculates based on your height and weight (some BMI calculators also figure in your age and gender)

BMI does not account for muscle mass or body fat % and to me is therefore only slightly useful, kind of like parking lights on a car.

However my new scale not only gives me my weight, but also my fat in lbs, body fat %, water weight, bone weight, and BMI all kinds of numbers.

The two that matter most to me though, are my weight, and my girth currently 60.5 inches, standing. (insert penis joke here)

I'm slowly getting to the point where the gym is part of my daily life rather than some drudging chore that I must do.

When I first started going to the gym at the first of the month, my goal was 20 minutes of cardio, either on the tread mill, or the eliptical runner. I couldn't do the full 20 minutes at a time, I had to stop after 5 minutes, catch my breath, then do another 5 minutes. NOw however, I'm doing the full 20 minutes continuously onthe eliptical, with a "bonus" of 5 to 10 minutes on the treadmill. Once I've gotten to 30 minutes continuous on the eliptical, I'm planning on adding a light free weight work out.

If you're looking for a gym that has a low monthly fee, take a look at Fitness 19, I only pay 12.00 per month and they have pretty much everything you could want from a gym. However they are a "bare bones" gym, no locker rooms, and a lot of equipment crammed into a medium small space.
Wowie Groovie !