Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Titan is a Giant Fat Ass
That's a little extreme for a "weight loss plan"!! I think I'll do it!! I can't seem to lose ANYTHING! I'll weigh in tomorrow!

Queenie Wrote:Had to go to the doctor on Monday and their scales said I weighed 159. I hate doctor's scales. It always seems like you weigh more on them. Anyway, after my dental surgery this Friday, I should lose quite a bit of weight from the inability to eat.
Hey whatever works right ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:I really can't put too much stock in the BMI, it only calculates based on your height and weight (some BMI calculators also figure in your age and gender)

BMI does not account for muscle mass or body fat % and to me is therefore only slightly useful, kind of like parking lights on a car.

However my new scale not only gives me my weight, but also my fat in lbs, body fat %, water weight, bone weight, and BMI all kinds of numbers.

The two that matter most to me though, are my weight, and my girth currently 60.5 inches, standing. (insert penis joke here)

I'm slowly getting to the point where the gym is part of my daily life rather than some drudging chore that I must do.

When I first started going to the gym at the first of the month, my goal was 20 minutes of cardio, either on the tread mill, or the eliptical runner. I couldn't do the full 20 minutes at a time, I had to stop after 5 minutes, catch my breath, then do another 5 minutes. NOw however, I'm doing the full 20 minutes continuously onthe eliptical, with a "bonus" of 5 to 10 minutes on the treadmill. Once I've gotten to 30 minutes continuous on the eliptical, I'm planning on adding a light free weight work out.

If you're looking for a gym that has a low monthly fee, take a look at Fitness 19, I only pay 12.00 per month and they have pretty much everything you could want from a gym. However they are a "bare bones" gym, no locker rooms, and a lot of equipment crammed into a medium small space.

How does you scale manage to calculate all those things for you. And good advice on the fitness 19, unfortunately nothing near where I am located
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I'm assuming it's either science or magic that makes the scale do the things it does, If I read the manual I'd probably get a better answer.

Fitness 19 is a national chain, so they might have one near you
Wowie Groovie !
363.2 sigh, had a bit ofa backslide this week. :evil:
Wowie Groovie !
186! +3 dammit!!!!!! Sad
Maybe it's muscle?
What's the deal with double-wrapped bread?
Double-Wrapped Bread Wrote:Maybe it's muscle?

If I was weight training I'd say ok, but the only thing I'm doing at the gym is cardio.
Wowie Groovie !
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:195.2

That's a loss right ? :clap:
Wowie Groovie !
Barely, but yes, I'll take it.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
192.6!!

0rz0ski Wrote:192.6!!

way to go Orz ! ! !

I'm thinking of trying 2 a days for the next week or so
Wowie Groovie !
WTG Orz!

+0 and -0. No change last week for me. :-(
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
I lost 9 lbs between last Wednesday and today. Unintentionally.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
sounds painful Biff Sad hope you feel better?

On another note, my husband and I joined a gym, the best time for me to go is before work, so Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I get up at 4:45 get dressed into gym clothes and get to the gym in time for them to open at 5:00am I work out until 6:00am go home shwer then head to work. I really have enjoyed it so far. I'm more awake when I go to work and though its only been a week, I just feel healthier. I'll let you know how things go.
Biff Wrote:I lost 9 lbs between last Wednesday and today. Unintentionally.

That's one hell of a poop. :eh:

I like to work out later, like around 7 or so is when I'll start thinking about getting ready to go.

If I work out during the day or morning, I feel a bite more tired and sluggish the rest of the day.
Wowie Groovie !
Today's weight....

362.1 which is a 1.1lb loss from last week, and considering how bad I ate and drank over the weekend, is pretty good.

My goal for next week is a 2.2 lb loss which will drop me into the 350's
Wowie Groovie !
pretty good Titan, (and Orz) they say when you lose weight at a steady but slower rate you are more likely to keep it off. Its healthier too.
sunshyne Wrote:pretty good Titan, (and Orz) they say when you lose weight at a steady but slower rate you are more likely to keep it off. Its healthier too.

Yup I shoot for 2lbs a week, which btw I am now down to 208...almost under the 200 mark....yet so far away.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
367.1 .... damn.
Wowie Groovie !
I gave up. 288. I've come the realization that I love food. Not just like food, I love it. There is something that really makes me feel good when I eat a great meal and I'm not giving that up!!!

When I met my wife I was getting into body building and was 205 and had 5.2% body fat and was ripped as hell. Now I only rip open bags of potato chips and I love it!!!! I have realized that if you don't have time to work out for at least 2 hours per night and you want to eat like a rabbit, you can't maintain a lower weight when you're built like I am and I am not going to take away time with my family to go to the gym for 2 hours a day. I only get to see my daughter for 3 hours a night as it is, I'm not cutting into that.

I don't say that to discourage anyone, just thinking out loud. Good luck to all that are succesful!!!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
197.4...argh!

I'm eating two huge slices of pizza and drinking a Mountain Dew. Right now I don't care about my weight.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krystal Wrote:I'm eating two huge slices of pizza and drinking a Mountain Dew. Right now I don't care about my weight.

Sounds like somebody went to see Manny today . . . Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
364.8 that's adrop from last week, I'll take it.

I'm going to be awfully busy for the rest of the week, so getting to the gym might be a bit of a problem. Gotta make the time right ?
Wowie Groovie !
Queenie Wrote:
krystal Wrote:I'm eating two huge slices of pizza and drinking a Mountain Dew. Right now I don't care about my weight.

Sounds like somebody went to see Manny today . . . Wink

I went and saw Manny and the boys today, too!
365.1 Meh.

Didn't make it to the gym much last week.

Let's see how it goes this week.
Wowie Groovie !

Ok, we're into March, how is everyone else doing with their New Years resolutions ?
Wowie Groovie !
I have hit a plateau for now at 205-208, but that's still at least 22lbs down from the 230 I was at. I don't think being laid off is helping because I am pretty lazy minus my workouts. I get stuff done, but there is only so much to be done in a tiny apartment.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I'm down to 151. I usually find myself snacking A LOT at work, but i've been so busy lately, I've barely had enough time to eat lunch. Then i'm so tired when I get home, I skip dinner most nights. It's the weekends that kill me!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
364.7 another 2 tenths down.
Wowie Groovie !
Hmmm... Apparantly my name is now Fucktard.
Wowie Groovie !
That's awesome.

I'm back to my starting weight. Which also is awesome.

Anorexia looks better and better every day.

No. no. no.

You know Anorexiais not the way to go.

However, with the warm weather just around the corner, it will be a lot easier and more enjoyable to get outside and be active.
Wowie Groovie !
0rz0ski Wrote:Anorexia looks better and better every day.

I know (hope) you're just joking, but I know somebody who had some serious battles with anorexia, and trust me, you don't even want to think of walking down that road.
0rz0ski Wrote:That's awesome.

I much prefer bulimia. Minus the purging part.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:That's awesome.

I much prefer bulimia. Minus the purging part.

I agree with Ally. Binge without the purge.
I could just stop eating cookies and shit, but man, that's DIFFICULT.