Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Extended D-Zone game
Scaring the shit out of Zane on the drive home was worth the price of admission alone!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Biff Wrote:Scaring the shit out of Zane on the drive home was worth the price of admission alone!

Explain further please . . . ??
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
He pulled up next to us outside the arena and I rolled down my window and yelled "learn how to drive" (or something like that) and it scared him half to death!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
When Biff yelled Zane immediately jumped as if he were startled, then slowly looked over to see who was yelling, with one of those, "Craaap, now what?" looks on his face. Then he saw the three of us laughing from our car, shook his head, turned and said something to his wife, and drove off.
Anyone have 2 possibly 3 extra D-Zone tickets for tonight?
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Nerrmind, I went and bought 2. Anyone else going tonight??? It would be great to meet some of you.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"