Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 2010 Best of...
So the official cover story is that Free Beer is away at the Big 10 mens basketball tourney in Indianapolis, and the rest of the guys can't function without him.

I say that's bullshit.

Let's get some rumors running as to the "real" reason they're on best of .

Zane is having a testicular "procedure" and needs te time off to let the swelling go down

Hot Wings is heading back to Cowboy Gay Camp

Joe is starring in another bud light commercial to be aired during the WNBA finals

Free Beer is going to Washington for a life lesson in why Freedom isn't free
Wowie Groovie !
:: Crickets ::

:roll:
Wowie Groovie !
[Image: vader-fail1.jpg]
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Titan! Wrote::: Crickets ::

:roll:

Maybe because everybody deserves a little time off . . . :roll:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Hmmm, how about...

Free Beer is making his annual pilgrimage to the rubber tree.....

Hot Wings is divorcing his wife to run off with Pretty.....

Zane is buying a white t-shirt and earring to audition for the Mr. Clean movie....

Joe is working at the hardware store as community service for his stunt a few weeks ago...

and since we know that Steve pre-records Best Of some days.... Steve is out cake shopping

Can I borrow some of your crickets Titan? Come on, everyone do one haha
Ashleyme Wrote:Hmmm, how about...

Zane is buying a white t-shirt and earring to audition for the Mr. Clean movie....

and since we know that Steve pre-records Best Of some days.... Steve is out cake shopping

HA ! Them's funny right there :clap:
Wowie Groovie !
Free Beer is at the championship, but not for basketball, hes there for the players

Zane is on fire island asking if anyone wants to rub his head(they get to pick which one)

Hot Wings is trying to see if you really can make a man/car hybrid

Joe is off trying to get a job as a zack galifinakas(misspelled im sure) impersonator

Steve is working on the beta testing of cakefarts.com's newest spinoff site
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
schuyler16 Wrote:Steve is working on the beta testing of cakefarts.com's newest spinoff site

You mean IceCreamFarts.com?
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Yeah, he and meredith are also trying to come up with ideas for new sites containing a mixture of food products and flatulence.
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
<taking notes> IceCreamFarts.com....got it.
Titan! Wrote:
Ashleyme Wrote:Hmmm, how about...

HA ! Them's funny right there :clap:

This takes on a whole new meaning if you've seen [i]Logorama[i/]!! LMAO!!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!