Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teeth
Seriously, take care of them. I just met a woman no older than 35 who had only one tooth. How can people stand it?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Shouldn't you have named this thread "tooth" if she only had one? Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
It takes a lot less time to brush 1 tooth. Maybe she's just into efficiency.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
The other night I was getting ready for bed and noticed my wife was sitting in bed, chewing gum and reading a book.

"Why are you chewing gum at 10:30 at night?" I asked her. "So I don't have to brush my teeth," she replied. "No way," I answered, "I'm not going to be married to some lady with wooden George Washington teeth, go brush 'em!" She sighed, got up, and went to brush her teeth. Wink
potthole Wrote:The other night I was getting ready for bed and noticed my wife was sitting in bed, chewing gum and reading a book.

"Why are you chewing gum at 10:30 at night?" I asked her. "So I don't have to brush my teeth," she replied. "No way," I answered, "I'm not going to be married to some lady with wooden George Washington teeth, go brush 'em!" She sighed, got up, and went to brush her teeth. Wink

I didn't realize it was legal to marry a 12-year-old in Michigan.

(Sorry, I'm sure your wife is a lovely woman; just couldn't resist. :mrgreen: )
"This is Free Beer giving out the phone number: '1800nilskdw$ivlueqiub&gheuig@hn.' Did you just say, 1-800-iueh#*rhbvncnvnbv%sdqvgf?" -Eric Zane
Bexxx is going to kick your ass if you keep talking to her like that. You're her husband, not her dad. Confusedhh:

BTW, brushing at night is way overrated. I'm 39 years old with ZERO cavities. I barely floss and ONLY brush in the morning.

F the 4 out of 5 dentists who reccomend trident.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
fustercluck Wrote:Bexxx is going to kick your ass if you keep talking to her like that. You're her husband, not her dad. Confusedhh:

BTW, brushing at night is way overrated. I'm 39 years old with ZERO cavities. I barely floss and ONLY brush in the morning.

I'm with Fuster on this one...I only brush in the morning and have never had a cavity or other tooth problem to speak of.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Not brushing before bed = teh gross. I feel sorry for Melissa.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I used to use mouthwash before bed too, but then some dentist study came out that using it too often caused mouth cancer, and I use my mouth too much to lose it to cancer.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:I used to use mouthwash before bed too, but then some dentist study came out that using it too often caused mouth cancer, and I use my mouth too much to lose it to cancer.

True dat!! Wink

Love ya 0rz!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
So, like, how much is "too much" according to this supposed report?
Biff Wrote:Not brushing before bed = teh gross. I feel sorry for Melissa.

My mouth is like my shit. Wonderful and smells like flowers!
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
zdunklee Wrote:
fustercluck Wrote:Bexxx is going to kick your ass if you keep talking to her like that. You're her husband, not her dad. Confusedhh:

I'm with Fuster on this one...I only brush in the morning and have never had a cavity or other tooth problem to speak of.
Same here. In fact the first time I ever went to the dentist was 5 years ago and he couldn't believe how good my teeth were for never being there. Now...having said that I do regularaly do dentist visits now.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.