Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Dagwood . . .
residentialevil Wrote:Either do the entire show live or bring back the replayed 1st hour. I realize hardly anyone would be up at 4 to listen but honestly how many are actually up to hear the 5 AM hour as well?

I just hate not getting to hear an entire show.

If no one is listening, why would they air it? If you need to hear it that badly, there is a podcast of the show available.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Yeah, a podcast you have to pay for.
residentialevil Wrote:Yeah, a podcast you have to pay for.

Yeah, because $3 a month or $30 a year is totally ridiculous to pay for something you like to hear.

and how much do you pay for a CD to listen to 3 or 4 good songs . . .
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Dag! will you be at Hooters tomorrow too?
Dagwood has been M.I.A from the message boards...
Guys. I think the Dagwood on the radio is a ROBOT programmed to sound like him. The real Dagwood might have been kidnapped and replaced!
Hey Dagwood, what would you say if I told you one of the reasons my supervisor claims I need to "improve as a better employee" at my job is because I listen to 102.9 the Buzz? :lol:
"Nothing good can come from staying with normal people." - Harry McDougal, Outlaw Star