Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Dagwood . . .
I'm sure he rocks, but he's not Dagwood...how will we get through the morning without our Dagwood?
Dagwood is my fav!! I love your voice in the morning but Zigs in the afternoon makes me want to jump out a window.
dagwood Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:Hey Dagwood,

Have you been to the "Best of" threads?? not to repeat everything, but Sat mornings and Holidays would be cooler if ya'll would give it some love.

Are you talking about mixing in music with FBHW segments? Unfortuantely, that's not my call. We used to not even play a "Best Of" on holidays. So I guess a few songs an hour isn't that bad if you look at it that way.

Next week it will be all FB&HW during the "Best Of". NO music there. I'll be off probably Wed- Fri. Tony Stone will take care of you guys! Smile

So could you pass along to whoever's call it is, that on Saturdays and Holidays, we'd appreciate a Best Of show like we're getting next week? Smile
Thanks Biff!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Zigz is big on pauses.

"102.9..........
....The Buzz, everything that rocks.....
..got some Pearl Jam for ya."
Mark the Valet Wrote:Zigz is big on pauses.

"102.9..........
....The Buzz, everything that rocks.....
..got some Pearl Jam for ya."

Somebody was bitching about him this morning in the "comment box" segment. But the guys took up for him. I thought that was pretty cool. . . well, except for Zane . . Zane was doggin him (probably playfully).
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Dagwood, whats the text number for FBHW?

i hear then talking bout "text just came in" all the time.
drunkenmom Wrote:Dagwood, whats the text number for FBHW?

I'm guessing that's their personal phones.
I'm also guessing that he's not going to post their numbers for obvious reasons.
Mark the Valet Wrote:
drunkenmom Wrote:Dagwood, whats the text number for FBHW?

I'm guessing that's their personal phones.
I'm also guessing that he's not going to post their numbers for obvious reasons.

Where have you been? Haven't seen many posts from you lately.
I lurk every now and then. I never think I have anything constructive to add.
Mark the Valet Wrote:I never think I have anything constructive to add.
Neither does anyone else but that doesn't stop them! Smile
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Hey Dagwood . . .do you know anything about the reception problem??
Hey Dagwood,

I was listening to the best of Sat and noticed the promo's freebeer did introducing the bits were misplaced. He would intro a bit, and it would play a song. Probably not what you were going for.
dagwood,

Live streaming is down........Don't make me listen to GRD
Does he even look at the board anymore? Stop big-timing us Dagwood. Talk to your people. ;D
brytn Wrote:Does he even look at the board anymore? Stop big-timing us Dagwood. Talk to your people. ;D

I would never big-time anyone. Seeing that I'm not big-time, that would be impossible anyway. Big Grin

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I've been too busy siphoning gas!

Internet stream should be back up now. As far as the reception a couple of weeks ago...our transmitter got hit by lightning. It really effed us up for a while. Everything seems to be ok now.

I was listening to the best of Sat and noticed the promo's freebeer did introducing the bits were misplaced. He would intro a bit, and it would play a song. Probably not what you were going for.

Tony must've had a long night. Smile
Hey Dagwood! What was with the music during FB&HW this morning.
Yeah, I was wondering that too, Queenie. What happened Dagwood?
Dagwood, I like listening to you in the morning! I however don't really care for Ziggs in the afternoon. Yesterday on the way home from work he was complaining about his bad monday, for him, I think that all the bad stuff that happened was just Karma pay back. He also dissed you a bit, which was unneccessary. Just wanted to let you know. Keep up the good work!
Mark the Valet Wrote:I lurk every now and then. I never think I have anything constructive to add.

constructive or just plain dumb.
drunkenmom Wrote:
Mark the Valet Wrote:I lurk every now and then. I never think I have anything constructive to add.

constructive or just plain dumb.

I think you need an e-hug this morning. A little on the testy side?? Just remember, we luvs ya!!
Queenie Wrote:
drunkenmom Wrote:constructive or just plain dumb.

I think you need an e-hug this morning. A little on the testy side?? Just remember, we luvs ya!!

this is true,

worst work night ever, dont mind me i'm harmless. :-[ :'(
Okay, I was informed that you and Ziggs are buddies and maybe he was just trying to act tough or something.
sunshyne Wrote:Okay, I was informed that you and Ziggs are buddies and maybe he was just trying to act tough or something.

Zigz did have a bad day yesterday. He called me from the side of the interstate with a flat tire and dead battery.

I don't get to hear much of his show. That's during my naptime. If he's burning on me, it's all in fun. Zigz and I are great friends and have been for a long time. : :-X
Yeah his day did blow, i felt bad for him. If I had a Monday like that i probably would have turned around and went home.
I'd like to go ahead and volunteer to be one of the hoodlums for Nashville's Holiday Break-Ins this year.
That is, if we're doing them.
Hey Dagwood,

What's up with the on line streaming or lack there of? I haven't been able to listen at work!!!!!!

HELP PLEASE
Hey, Dagwood, why is the stream browser only? Is there a URL I can stick into a standalone media player?

What's up with the on line streaming or lack there of? I haven't been able to listen at work!!!!!!

HELP PLEASE

Probably your work's routers filter out the protocol the stream runs on, or the ports it uses.
Dang, I was hoping it was a Dagwood bash thread. Sad

Kidding, kidding.
Let's turn it into one!
Ok....

Dagwood, you are a cum guzzling pedophile that has less talent than, ummm, ......Eric Zane. You need to sew your lips shut, cover them with super glue, then duct tape your whole head. After that, go dig a very deep hole, and bury yourself in it, so that no one ever has to hear you talk again, you southern hick.

who's Dagwood?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:Ok....

who's Dagwood?

He's our morning guy that does the breaks from the show. He's pretty awesome, and I hate it when he's gone.

hello Seth . . . earth to Seth . . . LOL
What the hell happened to the last hour, Dagwood? I realize that it was the worst hour of the show being that 1/3 of the hour was taken up by the flashback. But, there was some pretty good stuff in the 1st and 3rd segment. Or, maybe I am the only one who gets to listen to all 5 hours (now 4?).
brytn Wrote:What the hell happened to the last hour, Dagwood? I realize that it was the worst hour of the show being that 1/3 of the hour was taken up by the flashback. But, there was some pretty good stuff in the 1st and 3rd segment. Or, maybe I am the only one who gets to listen to all 5 hours (now 4?).

Sup Brytn!!

I've been trying to call the station to find out what's going on because I haven't heard any explanation. I mean, surely they don't think that most listeners of FB&HW are up at 4 am. I podcast, but I'm just used to listening until 10.

Edit: I just got off the phone with Dagwood. He said they decided to just do the live version of the show from 5:00 - 9:00. The last hour is taped and has been mostly old stuff, thus opting to leave it out.
Thanks for the info. But, if people didn't realize that it was taped then they are stupid. I am up at 4 so, Dagwood, if you want to put on the live version starting then, I am cool with that. I am sure Seth can do it until Dagwood comes in. That way he won't mess up and play a 8 minute song 5 minutes before the show/National Anthem begins. Always, cracks me up when you hear a song get ripped in the middle of a guitar solo. If I am going to miss an hour anyway, I may go to podcast.

Thanks again Queenie. Things going well?
They ripped the last/first hour of the show?
BLASPHEMY.

It's a good thing I podcast.
I miss the last/first hour Sad My work morning just got longer!
Either start it at 4 or end it at 9. Seriously.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Either do the entire show live or bring back the replayed 1st hour. I realize hardly anyone would be up at 4 to listen but honestly how many are actually up to hear the 5 AM hour as well?

I just hate not getting to hear an entire show.