Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bring Back....
Admin Wrote:
zeb Wrote:i even have my favorite one.. from 5-25-07..... a relief pitch for some baseball team *girls voice* AND NOW HE'S DEAD and his dad sues everyone, the manager from the restaruant that sold him beer, the waitress who gave him the beer, eddie's towing and justin tolar the dude who's car stalled on the interstate that the drunk driver crashed into

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Hancock

a-holes
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
zeb Wrote:bring back idiot of the day!!!!!!!

Guess I didn't miss it too much, I didn't even notice that they stopped doing it.
Wowie Groovie !
thats what freebeer said at the end of the clip, he said "unbelievable, what an a-hole" then they went to break
i would feel bad enough if someone ran into my broken down truck and died...even if they were drunk and texting and not wearing a seatbelt....

But I were being suied then i'd want to teabag their grave
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
i got the clip on my computer where i recorded it off the radio, able to send through email.. and i got what hotwings thinks when 9 PPL GET HOSPITALIZED FOR FAINTING FROM HEARING AN ARGUMENT, at the end he says "like chuck norris said quoet "actually i was in the other room saying "faint" " end quote, im hotwings and thats what i think"
Id like another Dont You Know Who I Am, Celebrity Name Game, Beet The Buzzer, Some Interviews, and whats the game were they give away the contestants phone number?
challenge games for GR only!
I'd like to hear some more Uncanny Impressions. I only got to hear the last few and I though Joe's Pee-Wee Herman was the funniest thing ever.