Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Podcasts for June 25-26
Have the podcasts been messed up the last two days or did my subscription expire? I am still able to download the last segment for each of the last two days but none of the other ones. Has anyone else experienced this?

I went ahead and renewed my subscription anyway but I hope it gets activated quickly. My fiancee is the new intern on the show and I want to be able to download everything that pertains to her on the show.
I noticed that they were on iTunes very late in the day the past two days. However, when I was able to download them all of the segments were there.
dont worry i dont think they have talked to her yet other than just mentioning that she was there. They also joked with Hot Wings and asked when he would start talking to her.
Yeah, I heard Free Beer mention that today. She won't be back there until next Wednesday.
Is she hot?
Of course I think she is hot. I think they will hit on her a fair amount over the course of time. I just keep wondering what nickname she'll get.
i was havein trouble with my pod cast for a bit i had to delete it then reinstall it then everything worked great.
as far as missing bits i've had that and bits that were named different but were the same.
anyone else had this??
I've had the same problem. I renewed a couple weeks ago, so I know that's not the problem. It just randomly stopped working, and I didn't get Thursday or Friday's shows.
I checked to see when I first started downloading the podcasts and sure enough, it was a little over a year ago so I think my subscription just expired. I purchased a renewel but I haven't got the activation email yet. I hope it comes by Wednesday!
desiree Wrote:I noticed that they were on iTunes very late in the day the past two days. However, when I was able to download them all of the segments were there.

They're on iTunes? How do I find them?
Devilmaker Wrote:
desiree Wrote:I noticed that they were on iTunes very late in the day the past two days. However, when I was able to download them all of the segments were there.

They're on iTunes? How do I find them?
Go here: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSto...=186576127
Sweet! Thanks.
Wow, thanks. That seems like a weird loophole in the paid subscription deal, but then I have paid for one, so I don't feel bad. Missing a few days of the podcast sucked.
Mine has been working fine for a while now, I think Zane's got it under control. Which means mytown is due to change something and Eff it all up.
I have the same problem with June 25, 26, and 27. Too bad, but I guess I just don't get those days.......