Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show Pet Peeves.
Quote:as far as he goes with the whole catholic thing, he talks about pleasuring himself all the time, amongst plenty of other uncatholic activities.

Yet another reason I'm glad I'm not Catholic.
Philly Mike Wrote:as far as the GD thing (when i originally put it i was censored) he used to say it all the time until people started complaining

I just added the form of it you used to the censor list. It's one of those phrases that can cause quite a stir and "gee dee it" carries the same punch without offending a bunch of people.

FYI, there are only three words on the censor list.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I hate it when they don't interview Gene Hackman.
The thing that bugs me a bit is WHWT. Not the actual segment, but having it twice. Now, I know that they always say that they play things twice if they find them funny and such, and I understand that. However, sometimes they do a blurb about something that is really funny and just seem to cut the topic off to force this bit in. Anyone else notice this?
i think the reason they do it the second time around is to mark the end of the early stations like the hawk and such. that's probably why things seem rushed at that time.

on the other hand they could probably get away with just doing it at that time and not the first time early in the morning
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
"Both" is a four-letter word, not six.

And "stupid idiot" is repetitive redundance.
hotzester Wrote:It's just an unintelligent perspective. If you have a legitimate policy complaint, fine. Let's discuss politics. But to resort to "he's a dummy because he doesn't articulate well", that's the idiot's way out.

I love political debate, but only when that debate is based on differing ideologies.

Half the sound clips they play of people speaking end with them calling that person a dummy because of the way they speak. Why should the President be off limits?
I thought they were in NJ.
hmm no diffrence to me though.
predsfan Wrote:"Both" is a four-letter word, not six.

And "stupid idiot" is repetitive redundance.

Someone should report that to the department of redundancy department.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.