Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was Hotwings absence ever completely explained?
I apologize if this was covered to death already but I have not caught up on my last 2 weeks of podcasts I never did see any other threads specifically saying anything.
He was rocked pretty hard by Dude's death. I'm just guessing here, but I wouldn't doubt if he needed some time to grieve.
No official reason was ever given, so it's probably safe to assume it was something personal.

I still say he was at cowboy camp gettin the gay out for another year.
Wowie Groovie !
it was never explained, but it did require him to drive outside of the show's listening area.
turf Wrote:it was never explained, but it did require him to drive outside of the show's listening area.

That makes sense, Cowboy Gay Camp is way out in Montana
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
turf Wrote:it was never explained, but it did require him to drive outside of the show's listening area.

Been there, have we?
dasbow Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:That makes sense, Cowboy Gay Camp is way out in Montana
Been there, have we?

No, not that you can prove anyway.

Actually I just like saying "Cowboy Gay Camp"
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:

Funny how your IP# resolves to Montana.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

MAJOR ownage.
Titan ! Wrote:
dasbow Wrote:Been there, have we?

No, not that you can prove anyway.

Actually I just like saying "Cowboy Gay Camp"
Well really, who doesn't?
Admin Wrote:

FOUL ! Abuse of Moderator Powers ! I demand you give yourself a super smite.
Wowie Groovie !
Seriously though, I'm pretty sure it was due to Dude's death. I feel pretty uncomfortable about you people making jokes about the most devastating thing to ever hit the FB&HW show.
Titan ! Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Funny how your IP# resolves to Montana.

FOUL ! Abuse of Moderator Powers ! I demand you give yourself a super smite.

-1 for making absurd requests of the moderators. :o
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Fistor Wrote:He was rocked pretty hard by Dude's death. I'm just guessing here, but I wouldn't doubt if he needed some time to grieve.

why do people still try to pretend Dude is real. Lame....
mr10homodance Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:He was rocked pretty hard by Dude's death. I'm just guessing here, but I wouldn't doubt if he needed some time to grieve.

why do people still try to pretend Dude is real. Lame....

[Image: 604nile.jpg]
Fistor Wrote:
mr10homodance Wrote:why do people still try to pretend Dude is real. Lame....

Oh, c'mon. It's not just that.
Fistor Wrote:
mr10homodance Wrote:why do people still try to pretend Dude is real. Lame....

Can you please explain that map to me and how it's relevant to this discussion ? I just don't get it, and yes I know that if you have to explain it to me it won't be funny. I'm willing to accept that.
Wowie Groovie !
dino Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:FOUL ! Abuse of Moderator Powers ! I demand you give yourself a super smite.

-1 for making absurd requests of the moderators. :o

That was not a request.
Wowie Groovie !
Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Denial ain't just a river in Egypt.

From The New Guy . . . funny! I loved DJ Qualls in that and Lyle Lovett, especially when DJ threw that marshmallow on fire in Lyle's eye!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!

Ok. Thanks.
Wowie Groovie !
This thread is effin gay!
Brian Wrote:This thread is effin gay!

And yet, gayer still by you just being here. Thanks Mary.
Wowie Groovie !
HW went to Niagara Falls, they said it the other day.
Kate Wrote:HW went to Niagara Falls, they said it the other day.

Yes, they had to use his wang to measure how deep the water was.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Kate Wrote:HW went to Niagara Falls, they said it the other day.

They must have moved the location of Cowboy Gay Camp then.
Wowie Groovie !
Probably.
Queenie Wrote:

From The New Guy . . . funny! I loved DJ Qualls in that and Lyle Lovett, especially when DJ threw that marshmallow on fire in Lyle's eye!

That saying has been around a lot longer than The New Guy.
Just listened to the podcast on Hot Wings' first day off with Steph sitting in. Zane actually said...."Hot Wings would be here if it wasn't for his stupid balls". He was obviously in Canada because of his balls...?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
A) Who is dude and why do you keep calling him dude?
B) I think that perhaps he was gone for some fertility issues. Aren't they trying to get preggers and she's having a hard time? Maybe she doesn't want all 83 of us listeners to know that they had to try IVF again or something.
zanessweater Wrote:A) Who is dude and why do you keep calling him dude?
B) I think that perhaps he was gone for some fertility issues. Aren't they trying to get preggers and she's having a hard time? Maybe she doesn't want all 83 of us listeners to know that they had to try IVF again or something.

the dude is a guy they get to interview the people they don't want to interview before the internviews existed. http://www.dudeshadoway.com/real/
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
It may have actually been because of Hotwing's balls lol it has been discussed on the show that he and his wife have been trying to conceive a child via insemination. I had assume that his absence had something to do with that.
Evil Neddy Flanders Wrote:It may have actually been because of Hotwing's balls lol it has been discussed on the show that he and his wife have been trying to conceive a child via insemination. I had assume that his absence had something to do with that.

Yeah, that's usually how it works. I don't know why they'd have to drive so far for it.
He was at Cowboy Gay Camp ! ! ! He even admitted it !
Wowie Groovie !
If Hot Wings and his wife were trying IVF, it doesn't make sense that they were all secretive about it. The wings has been pretty open about it on the show in the past. It's gotta be something else. I sure didn't like that chick they got in his place though. She was nice, but you could tell she just doesn't fit in.
Brian Wrote:This thread is effin gay!

Been there have we? ;D
scooterfanatic Wrote:If Hot Wings and his wife were trying IVF, it doesn't make sense that they were all secretive about it. The wings has been pretty open about it on the show in the past. It's gotta be something else. I sure didn't like that chick they got in his place though. She was nice, but you could tell she just doesn't fit in.

Back when he and his wife first started the pregnant process and it wasn't working he talked about it a little. They thought it had worked at one point but it didn't for whatever reason and he said on the air. "we are trying again, but I will not be talking about it on air until we are 100% certain she is pregnant and that the baby is healthy" (paraphrased) I can only imagine how hard it is for Mrs. Giantcrank when everyone knows what is going on in her personal life.

let it be
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
scooterfanatic Wrote:If Hot Wings and his wife were trying IVF, it doesn't make sense that they were all secretive about it. The wings has been pretty open about it on the show in the past. It's gotta be something else. I sure didn't like that chick they got in his place though. She was nice, but you could tell she just doesn't fit in.

Back when he and his wife first started the pregnant process and it wasn't working he talked about it a little. They thought it had worked at one point but it didn't for whatever reason and he said on the air. "we are trying again, but I will not be talking about it on air until we are 100% certain she is pregnant and that the baby is healthy" (paraphrased) I can only imagine how hard it is for Mrs. Giantcrank when everyone knows what is going on in her personal life.

let it be

Aww, I love you Felty - that is sweet. It is very hard when everyone around you is knocked up and you aren't/can't. Way to stick up for Mrs. HW
zanessweater Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Back when he and his wife first started the pregnant process and it wasn't working he talked about it a little. They thought it had worked at one point but it didn't for whatever reason and he said on the air. "we are trying again, but I will not be talking about it on air until we are 100% certain she is pregnant and that the baby is healthy" (paraphrased) I can only imagine how hard it is for Mrs. Giantcrank when everyone knows what is going on in her personal life.

let it be

Aww, I love you Felty - that is sweet. It is very hard when everyone around you is knocked up and you aren't/can't. Way to stick up for Mrs. HW

*whisper* People can't know I'm serious and nice

SHUTUP!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
He said he went to NY for his corvette. Thats what i think happened.