Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Drops (that means sound clips, dumbass)
My wife has taken to throwing around the, "Peeeeenis" quote.
the "don't cut my testicles" song during the giant ball episode about killed me.

I also miss the pain song.
LOL I love that testicals song ...It was from Tom Hanks on SNL. Youtube it ...Totally worth seeing.

I love weiner poopy lady.

And of course...Nose bitch!!!!! And grape lady!! CLASSICS.
I'm biased, but I'm a fan of Free Beer's word scrambles.
"I like bellybitton lunt!"
And don't forget the neck queefs!
"Shout your answer" out is funny also Meg from family guy saying "you gunna lose some weight fatass" and any from Anchorman "your just a woman with a tiny brain".
Gay gay gay gay gay gay gay!!! and...SHE'S NOT A CHRISTIANNNNN-UH!
I also forgot to add that I make the occasional David Lee Roth noise when I happen to hear '80s hair metal playing.
Two Words "FAT BITCH".........especially when Zane starts layin on the button and creating a beat out of the drop.

FAT-FAT-FAT-FAT- BITCH FAT-BITCH
Titan ! Wrote:
mistereleven Wrote:1. the robot saying GAY GAY GAY GAY

That's not a robot, it's Homer Simpson from The Simpson's Movie

There's another one actually of a monotone guy going "Gay." So it's not the same one. :-)
My favorites are:
1. "She has a flappity vagina"
2. the "I like to bad things" one
3. and the "Barf" drop, that makes me laugh every time.
I like any of the drops they use from The Office.
I can't order pizza without hearing the drop "Big Sausage Pizza Delivery" which cracks me up. Costas drops will always be top notch no doubt!
well good fer you
Pothole, you're right. Any David Lee Roth kills me! Ya-eee-ahhh!
smarterthanhw Wrote:My wife and I are both regular listeners and regularly include drops from the show in our conversation. Yes, we really are that big of losers. Some of my favorites:

"Hello the Dude!"

"...and now he's dead."

Do not make the same mistake I did! Do not use the Hank Hill voice and say, "Good for you" when talking to your wife. It is funny when they use it on the show; it is not funny when you use it on your wife. At least not to her.

"Put on your WHORE make-up, you WHORE!"

[Image: spaceball.gif]
1. YA SOUND LIKE A GAY!
2. WAHH! I CRY ABOUT STUFF!
"fetus faced windbag" hands down
Agreed, that David Lee Roth stuff is gold.
and.."Oooh give me some sausage, SAUSAGE!!" always gets me. They just played it, too.
"Please dont touch my testicles, its a nice day relax" has always been a great one
and
"all this talk about abortion is making me hungry" always gets me

i want to know where they got the "gimmie some sausage", and " gonna lather up my sausage" ones
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:"Please dont touch my testicles, its a nice day relax" has always been a great one
and
"all this talk about abortion is making me hungry" always gets me

i want to know where they got the "gimmie some sausage", and " gonna lather up my sausage" ones

i love the sausage one " ....gonna lather up my sausage..."
and the banana phone song is funny
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I've really liked the "Fetus-face Windbag" drop Smile
no dobut, any of the costas ones are instant classic

i miss the ones from the attack ads, like freebeer with french kissing kids in the youth basketball program
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
joe joe joe jiggy jiggy joe!
The "gimmee some sausage" one is from a Burger King (Or was it McD?) ad where the dude was singing in the shower anticipating breakfast from whichever one of those dumps was featuring a new artery clogging gut bomb.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
"All this talk about abortion is making me wet."

Holy shit. I lose it every time I hear that drop.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Larry David one from Curb Your Enthusiam - "Shut . . . the F up!!!" Also the one from Anchorman, "It's boring." That cracks me up when they play that when someone is telling a hellaciously boring story.
smarterthanhw Wrote:
iliketurtles Wrote:"All this talk about abortion is making me super wet." Where the F did that come from?
Yeah, where did that come from? Was it in an Adam Sandler movie?

Also where did these come from:

"I'm stoopid!" Sounds like Chris Farley....

"Yeah! I gotta tell you, that was a perfect answer!" WTF???

That is as someone else said Will Arnett from Arrested Development (One of the best shows ever. EVER!).
Can't believe I didn't see the grape lady mentioned.

Also, I haven't heard it in a while but I love the 'goood idea' drop from that guy that tried impersonating scooby doo on tv a couple years ago. Cracks me up.
Every single time "PLUMPY!!!!!! *spurt*" is dropped, I completely lose it.
denverdave Wrote:Can't believe I didn't see the grape lady mentioned.

Speaking of the Grape Lady, check out this clip

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_Becxq0jB0w

and at 20 seconds it sounds just like the grape lady. Someone needs to splice those two together.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
denverdave Wrote:Can't believe I didn't see the grape lady mentioned.

Speaking of the Grape Lady, check out this clip

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_Becxq0jB0w

and at 20 seconds it sounds just like the grape lady. Someone needs to splice those two together.

Was I supposed to be watching a scene from Full Metal Jacket? cause that's what I got and 20 seconds in only creaking from a blown up building.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
You are supposed to hear the creepy music. It is the same "melody" as the "ow! ow! OW! ow! ow!" from the grape lady. If I didn't suck at the internets I could mesh them.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:You are supposed to hear the creepy music. It is the same "melody" as the "ow! ow! OW! ow! ow!" from the grape lady. If I didn't suck at the internets I could mesh them.

Yep heard the creepy (and creaky) music. Sorry you can't mesh them. Stupid internet.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Can anyone out there rig up a FBHW Soundboard? I would crack myself up all day! And such as...
Anyone know where the Michael Waltrip drops came from?
iliketurtles Wrote:Anyone know where the Michael Waltrip drops came from?

Uh . . .i'm guessing Michael Waltrip.
I know there's one that sounds like jerking off that's really Hot Wings' mouth, but there's another one Zane's been playing lately that's like one second of jerking off noise, then a big SNAP! Even though I've heard it before, today it made me laugh out loud because I wasn't expecting the snap. Anyone know where that one came from?
"a woman that's a little plump."
or from when HW punched Zane: "ow my Effing ear!!"
Freebeer getting his head slammed in the file cabinet. "OW!"

and *spurt*. Hilarity at it's finest.
I dont know why, but I lose it EVERYTIME they play the crying wrestling fan.. "IT'S STILL REAL TO ME, DAMMIT!"
I also love the Price is Right music one when someone fails miserably.

David Lee Roth one is a classic, I can't listen to Runnin With the Devil without laughing hysterically.
I was working overnight at Wal-Mart with my headphones on the night they played Weiner Poopie and everyone thought I was nuts