Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PODCASTERS UNITE!!!!
So I just heard that the FBHW Show will be going to "Best Of" all next week. >Sad >Sad >Sad

My beef isn't that it will be best of... My beef is that it won't be available to Podcasters. WTF! >Sad What else am I suppose to listen to next week... Bob & Tom?

Well let's make this thread a petition to get them to upload the "Best Of" segments for the podcasters... what else would Intern Kurt Busch be busy with?
I fully support this mission.
HERE HERE! Can't.........make it.............through.............week............without.............FBHW!!!!!!! We shall take to the streets (in respective cities)!
ratrad Wrote:HERE HERE! Can't.........make it.............through.............week............without.............FBHW!!!!!!! We shall take to the streets (in respective cities)!

I can just hear the top story on the local news now.

"A well dressed St. Cloud man was found today screaming about how he want Free Beer and Hotwings. Apparently, he has a job, but doesn't want to pay for his alcohol and chicken. When some of his coworkers offered to take him to Buffalo Wild Wings, he said that he doesn't want that kind of a Free Beer and Hotwings. This is Belinda Jensen saying beggars can 't be choosers, back to you Diana"
Why don't you upload your own best of, you should have plenty available! Big Grin
I've been anxious for their vacation so I can catch up, lol!
I delete all of my podcasts after listening to them.
i think im backed up 2 weeks on my podcast so i'll have plenty of fbahw to listen to.
YES, I want my best of sent to me!
I also can't go a week without podcasts. I'll melt. And not in the sexy way.
at the first mention of vacation about a month ago, I started slowing down listening, so I've gotten myself pretty far behind. I average about 10 tracks a day, so it's been building up, hopefully it will get me through the vacation. It worked perfectly at christmastime
I bought a podcast two weeks ago and still haven't received the URL. I'm really annoyed. I even sent them two emails asking them where the F it was... no response yet.
slickspoon Wrote:i think im backed up 2 weeks on my podcast so i'll have plenty of fbahw to listen to.

Amen! I'm glad that I can catch up. Smile
zane cant even get the podcast uploaded right most of the time so i don't think it would workout. also no one would be around to upload it
OR..... Since you do have the podcast you could make your own best of and listen to it anytime. If you've been around long enough, you can pick some classic clips that you may have forgotten about.
Did anyone get the Thursday podcast? I tried re-subscribing and refreshed like a million times but that didn't work either.
Yes I got Thursday..
Yeah I want to get the best of in my podcast
I do the old 'slow down my listening' routine to build up a week long buffer for when their gone.

I love the idea of getting the best of segments, but I guess they would have to get someone to upload them in advance (let's face it, Zane would screw up having to upload that much).

Maybe I'll try listening to that awesome show in Seattle that talked about Tim McGraw the other week...
I didn't get Monday's either WTF!! The guys are back right? Where's the gee dee podcast, let some intern do the podcast, Zane always screws it up.
killerb Wrote:I didn't get Monday's either WTF!! The guys are back right? Where's the gee dee podcast, let some intern do the podcast, Zane always screws it up.

My assumption is that they are not uploading onto iTunes anymore. You'll have to buy a subscription. Which I am fine with, I was planning on doing it August first, but now I have to do it now, and I can't listen to them until I get my link.

.......You try to go without your morning fix! I've been very cranky lately and I don't think it is a coincidence!
I was so desperate by Wednesday last week I downloaded another morning show podcast, it was a horrible experience. There were two guys or dumb and dumber as i like to call them, a morbidly obese woman who in a graspy voice sounded like she was eatin biscuits when she talked, and the doe who was the girlie girl cute laugh and " oh you guys " girl. Their bits were the worst ever and made Bob and Tom's show seen spontanious and original.

It was the most terrible morning show ever, I actually listened to puddin to get the sound out of my head, I need this podcast guys.....or I will go insane!
killerb Wrote:I was so desperate by Wednesday last week I downloaded another morning show podcast, it was a horrible experience. There were two guys or dumb and dumber as i like to call them, a morbidly obese woman who in a graspy voice sounded like she was eatin biscuits when she talked, and the doe who was the girlie girl cute laugh and " oh you guys " girl. Their bits were the worst ever and made Bob and Tom's show seen spontanious and original.

It was the most terrible morning show ever, I actually listened to puddin to get the sound out of my head, I need this podcast guys.....or I will go insane!

Dude! I did the same thing! It sucked. I tried something called "The Rise Guys" who I think is what you are describing. Then I went to Adam Carolla. I used to like that guy, now he's a dbag.
That was the same one, they sucked hard core. I still can't beleive the fat chick, she had to be eatin some biscuits or mashed potatoes to be sounding like that, it was terrible.

Did you go to their website? they had a video of two chicks making out for some tickets. It was great
killerb Wrote:That was the same one, they sucked hard core. I still can't beleive the fat chick, she had to be eatin some biscuits or mashed potatoes to be sounding like that, it was terrible.

Did you go to their website? they had a video of two chicks making out for some tickets. It was great

That was actually a fat GUY! I thought it was a women too! I couldn't stand it because I could barely hear what they were saying because they thought it hilarious to belch into the mic every five seconds. Then they'd have these stupid phrase like "UUUHHH WHAAA!" or some stupid es like that. Ugh! I'm angry all over again.
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have the best of segments via podcast!! - especially since I'm somewhat of a newbie to the show and don't have all of those classics like the more seasoned listeners. Sad