Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was that YOU?!?!
landowner37 Wrote:I won $2100 dollars on DTZ. I was extremely nervous.

Don't forget a free pair of shoes or boots from Cat Footwear! [/shameless plug]

Anyway, congrats! That's a nice chunk of change.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'm Mike from Philly and I have had my ass kicked about 8 times on the Sportier than thou...........
mikefromphilly Wrote:I'm Mike from Philly and I have had my ass kicked about 8 times on the Sportier than thou...........

Why the F do you keep calling in for it then, you obviously suck big D at sports trivia!
mikefromphilly Wrote:I'm Mike from Philly and I have had my ass kicked about 8 times on the Sportier than thou...........

I learned my lesson after just once.
lovegrenade Wrote:They just read my email on the air.

"What is with the dumbass callers you're having this morning?
Can none of your listeners pick up on f-ing sarcasm?
I'm about 3 seconds away from donkey punching a co-worker based on the last three calls.
Imus was not setting it up to complain about the injustices that black athletes face, he was basically saying, "That figures. Black athletes are morons who are always in trouble."
Wow I'm pissed. What a bunch of mingers. What the F?"

Also, I'm Air-Horn Brian's neighbor, and last week Zane called my girlfriend a "Pike-Molester". That SOB.

My husband was totally agreeing with you . . . it really got him on a roll. Great email!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!

So your the guy that someone was confusing me with
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
blakjustn3 Wrote:

Why the F do you keep calling in for it then, you obviously suck big D at sports trivia!

Practice makes perfect just ask your mom......A Hole
mikefromphilly Wrote:
blakjustn3 Wrote:Why the F do you keep calling in for it then, you obviously suck big D at sports trivia!

Practice makes perfect just ask your mom......A Hole

hey there, seems like both of you are starting to get a little to personal here.

i would suggest any problems be taken to a PM, i doubt anyone else wants to see any problems you guys have with each other
Philly Mike Wrote:
mikefromphilly Wrote:Practice makes perfect just ask your mom......A Hole

hey there, seems like both of you are starting to get a little to personal here.

i would suggest any problems be taken to a PM, i doubt anyone else wants to see any problems you guys have with each other

Seems like he's the one bringing my mother into it. It's common knowledge that he sucks ass at sportier than thou. So he is the one getting personal...
ITS A FIGHT!

[Image: hockey-fight.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
blakjustn3 Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:hey there, seems like both of you are starting to get a little to personal here.

Seems like he's the one bringing my mother into it. It's common knowledge that he sucks ass at sportier than thou. So he is the one getting personal...

my point is that it is off topic, a little to harsh , and getting kind of ramped up and out of control.

STOP EFFING CALLING YOU D-BAG!
patfromportland Wrote:

STOP EFFING CALLING YOU D-BAG!

You are quite the message board tough guy, aren't ya?
Stop calling Mike. Nobody likes you.
crod88 Wrote:Stop calling Mike. Nobody likes you.

moron
"Moron" you say? Hey, I'm not the guy that keeps calling to play a segment he sucks at. Way to go Mike.
Ok, this is going to stop now. Take this pissing match to PM. I had hoped it was over, but I guess that was a foolish hope. I'll start temporary bans if need be.
This is ridiculous, you're gonna ban people for calling someone out on a segment that has much controversy regarding people who are not qualified to be playing in the first place. The guys have said over and over, if you don't know what you're doing don't call, and this minger just continues to call...over...and over....and over

go eat aids both of you...
blakjustn3 Wrote:This is ridiculous, you're gonna ban people for calling someone out on a segment that has much controversy regarding people who are not qualified to be playing in the first place.

It's not that he's being called out. It's the manner in which he's being called out. Remember rule #1: Don't be a dick.

blakjustn3 Wrote:go eat aids both of you...

Thanks, now I have the Family Guy AIDS song stuck in my head.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
blakjustn3 Wrote:This is ridiculous, you're gonna ban people for calling someone out on a segment that has much controversy regarding people who are not qualified to be playing in the first place. The guys have said over and over, if you don't know what you're doing don't call, and this minger just continues to call...over...and over....and over

go eat aids both of you...

In addition to what Biff posted, I'd like to point out a couple of things.

I didn't tell them they needed to stop the argument. I just told them to take it to PM. The argument was taking the thread way off topic, and ruining what started out as a perfectly good thread. You want to flame, go right ahead, it just doesn't need to be out for all the public to see.

Second, I threatened with a temporary ban. Temporary, like in a day. If that needed to be done, it would give a chance to get away from the board, cool down, and return when calmer minds prevail.
blakjustn3, if you have a problem with the way the moderators are doing their duties please feel free to PM them and courtesy copy it to me. I'm not going to stand idly by and watch my staff, who I hand picked, get publicly railed for doing what I ask them to do: moderate the board to make it fun for everyone.

I would prefer that you don't reply to me here either. I'm a big boy and can accept criticism but would prefer that you take it to PM so that we don't piss on the enjoyment of every other user.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
i called in and lost to zane in the celebrity name game because i said jason prestly when it's actually jason PRIESly. i tried to fight back saying it was my accent and claiming to be from azerbaijan, they didnt buy it. free beer did however treat me to a drink later that week when i ran into him at a bar and told him i was that moron. i think free beer wanted me.
Admin Wrote:I'm the guy who tazed Joe while he attempted to drink a beer.

On the show or just randomly in public ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Admin Wrote:I'm the guy who tazed Joe while he attempted to drink a beer.

On the show or just randomly in public ?

On the show but for the right amount of money I could be convinced to show up at remotes with a camera crew.....
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
landowner37 Wrote:I won $2100 dollars on DTZ. I was extremely nervous.

Don't forget a free pair of shoes or boots from Cat Footwear! [/shameless plug]

Anyway, congrats! That's a nice chunk of change.

That reminds me, you should see if you can get Cat to sponsor this board, maybe make you some beer money.
Wowie Groovie !
Philly Mike Wrote:
mikefromphilly Wrote:Practice makes perfect just ask your mom......A Hole

NOOOOO ! ! ! Let them fight !
Wowie Groovie !
Never called in, I'm a podcaster and I usually listen later on the same day. I've emailed before but nothing was ever read. Basically, I have no effect on the show whatsoever. Yippee me!
I e-mailed with a story about how I was sitting in the parking lot of Wal-Mart and they played the drop of Bob Costas saying "Good luck managing a Denny's, douchebag" and the guy turned around and probably would have murdered me if I was a dude. They also read my e-mail I sent to Ari Zane once too
yea thats what i dont like about podcasting, you never even get the chance to call into the show. Hopefully ill be able to listen at my first 'for real job'.
I was the guy who emailed in and came up with the "Hobo Rap Battle" for Producer Joe. I thought that was pretty cool. Not gunna lie, it made me feel good about myself...
I'm the guy who made the original Messageboard that used to be linked in the links page.

I have emailed numerous times, sometimes they get read on the air, but never called.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:I'm the guy who made the original Messageboard that used to be linked in the links page.

I have emailed numerous times, sometimes they get read on the air, but never called.
funny
I had a message board I tried to start myself and I emailed them about it yet they never mentioned it, I do also email plenty and have mine get read sometimes too but I'm sure a lot of us here do that.