Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, the new intern sounds pretty hot.
Titan ! Wrote:Yep, I'm still in love with you. Like, let me write you poetry and feed you strawberries kind of love.

Dude, tag me in.
*holds hand out*
Titan ! Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:Do you also just read Playboy for the articles? Wink

Yep, I'm still in love with you. Like, let me write you poetry and feed you strawberries kind of love.

I guess that place in your box is gone now . . .
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Titan ! Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:Do you also just read Playboy for the articles? Wink

Yep, I'm still in love with you. Like, let me write you poetry and feed you strawberries kind of love.

Wow...Slutty nurses are not accustom to such romantic gestures. I have no witty/slutty response for that. :-*
Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Yep, I'm still in love with you. Like, let me write you poetry and feed you strawberries kind of love.

I guess that place in your box is gone now . . .

Sorry Queenie, but when an amazing catch like me is on the line you gotta strike fast.
Wowie Groovie !
sluttynurse Wrote:

Wow...Slutty nurses are not accustom to such romantic gestures. I have no witty/slutty response for that. :-*

Oh, I'm sure you can come up with something.
Wowie Groovie !
Mark the Valet Wrote:

Dude, tag me in.
*holds hand out*

sorry bro that's not how I roll. get in line.
Wowie Groovie !
Now this is one awkward conversation taking place here.
Aw balls.
theterribletwist Wrote:Now this is one awkward conversation taking place here.

Dude, get some pics up and the conversation will turn to a whole different type of awkward.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:Wow...Slutty nurses are not accustom to such romantic gestures. I have no witty/slutty response for that. :-*

Oh, I'm sure you can come up with something.

Titan, I'm okay with sharing you with Queenie. A sluttynurse and the Queen of Whore Island could make a great duo. :-*
sluttynurse Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Oh, I'm sure you can come up with something.

Titan, I'm okay with sharing you with Queenie. A sluttynurse and the Queen of Whore Island could make a great duo. :-*

Uh.... I.... ummm... Ineedtobealoneforaminute..

Ok thanks.

So. You guys like stuff ?
Wowie Groovie !
sluttynurse Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Oh, I'm sure you can come up with something.

Uh . . . I don't really like boxes, I'm accustomed to a house. He's yours!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
interndevan Wrote:So, I'm glad to hear people think I sound hot. Smile

Send us a pic! Send us a Pic! ;D
mooseknuckle Wrote:
interndevan Wrote:So, I'm glad to hear people think I sound hot. Smile

Send us a pic! Send us a Pic! ;D
To best protect her identity, Devan has decided not to post a picture for now. Sorry.
theterribletwist Wrote:
mooseknuckle Wrote:Send us a pic! Send us a Pic! ;D
To best protect her identity, Devan has decided not to post a picture for now. Sorry.

That's probably for the better. But do know that the more she's on the air the greater the demand for visual evidence of her hotness will be.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
theterribletwist Wrote:To best protect her identity, Devan has decided not to post a picture for now. Sorry.

That's probably for the better. But do know that the more she's on the air the greater the demand for visual evidence of her hotness will be.
I'm sure a picture will probably surface sooner or later because someone will find one.
theterribletwist Wrote:
mooseknuckle Wrote:Send us a pic! Send us a Pic! ;D
What are you like her agent. Do you have to speak for her....wow good god.
butter Wrote:
theterribletwist Wrote:To best protect her identity, Devan has decided not to post a picture for now. Sorry.

C'mon dude read some of the other posts. Devan the hot sounding Intern is his fiancee.
Wowie Groovie !
butter Wrote:
No, she was just too tired to get on last night.
I thought Pothole locked this thread?
Peachs Wrote:I thought Pothole locked this thread?
It was me. It's unlocked now. All is good ;D
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza

It was an accident. We're certainly not trying to be moderator nazis. There are going to be some trial and errors while the dust settles and we figure out acceptable boundaries.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[Image: stalker.png]

weinerpoopie is
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Her MySpace is set to private but it still shows her default picture... would posting a link be considered posting "personal information about any of the show members."???
Zee Wrote:Her MySpace is set to private but it still shows her default picture... would posting a link be considered posting "personal information about any of the show members."???

let her do that
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Zee Wrote:Her MySpace is set to private but it still shows her default picture... would posting a link be considered posting "personal information about any of the show members."???

let her do that

Imagination is better then reality anyways.
Zee Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:let her do that

OH SNAP!

[Image: aidsinafricaki1.jpg]
Admin Wrote:

It was an accident. We're certainly not trying to be moderator nazis. There are going to be some trial and errors while the dust settles and we figure out acceptable boundaries.

Rockin I was just wonderin Big Grin
Zee Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:let her do that

Yeah, I found the myspace in about two seconds. There was much adou about nothing.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:
Zee Wrote:Imagination is better then reality anyways.

Yeah, I found the myspace in about two seconds. There was much adou about nothing.

Somewhat anti-climatic... it took the romance out of internet stalking.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:weinerpoopie is the coolest!

Thanks howiefeltersnatch
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
So, wonder if the fiance will be posting much stuf about her in the future. She sounded slightly pissed when talking to the guys at the end of the show today.
potthole Wrote:So, wonder if the fiance will be posting much stuf about her in the future. She sounded slightly pissed when talking to the guys at the end of the show today.
She's not mad.
theterribletwist Wrote:
potthole Wrote:So, wonder if the fiance will be posting much stuf about her in the future. She sounded slightly pissed when talking to the guys at the end of the show today.
She's not mad.

But I am because there
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
theterribletwist Wrote:
She's not mad.

So... you will continue to post about her.
Zee Wrote:
theterribletwist Wrote:She's not mad.

So... you will continue to post about her.
Nope. Just pretend I never said anything.
theterribletwist Wrote:
Zee Wrote:So... you will continue to post about her.
Nope. Just pretend I never said anything.

Got it. You post pictures and what not... we pretend it never happened... all is good.
theterribletwist Wrote:
She's not mad.

Just wait. You'll see. And you'll deserve it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Zee Wrote:
theterribletwist Wrote:Nope. Just pretend I never said anything.

Got it. You post pictures and what not... we pretend it never happened... all is good.
I never posted a picture.
theterribletwist Wrote:
Zee Wrote:Got it. You post pictures and what not... we pretend it never happened... all is good.
I never posted a picture.

Right... that is the story... got it.