Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey, the new intern sounds pretty hot.
mayorofawesometown Wrote:
Zee Wrote:Imagination is better then reality anyways.

Yeah, I found the myspace in about two seconds. There was much adou about nothing.

I stick with my theory that imagination is better then reality. In all fairness though she for some unknown reason approved my friend request so I checked out all of her pictures. She is very cute. From her MySpace content it is clear that she should be respected for her beautiful mind, body and soul. Which makes me wonder... why is she settling so soon in life?
Zee Wrote:
mayorofawesometown Wrote:Yeah, I found the myspace in about two seconds. There was much adou about nothing.

I stick with my theory that imagination is better then reality. In all fairness though she for some unknown reason approved my friend request so I checked out all of her pictures. She is very cute. From her MySpace content it is clear that she should be respected for her beautiful mind, body and soul. Which makes me wonder... why is she settling so soon in life?

Yeah, when
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Zee Wrote:
mayorofawesometown Wrote:Yeah, I found the myspace in about two seconds. There was much adou about nothing.

That's one of the most amazingly worded insults i've ever read. Well done.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Zee Wrote:I stick with my theory that imagination is better then reality. In all fairness though she for some unknown reason approved my friend request so I checked out all of her pictures. She is very cute. From her MySpace content it is clear that she should be respected for her beautiful mind, body and soul. Which makes me wonder... why is she settling so soon in life?

That's one of the most amazingly worded insults i've ever read. Well done.

Yet my karma is 0... The 'well done' made me smile but yet I suck again...
Zee Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:That's one of the most amazingly worded insults i've ever read. Well done.

Yet my karma is 0... The 'well done' made me smile but yet I suck again...

Does pity karma count?
Mud Room Donna Wrote:
Zee Wrote:Yet my karma is 0... The 'well done' made me smile but yet I suck again...

Does pity karma count?

Uh . . . I don't thing so. Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Mud Room Donna Wrote:Does pity karma count?

Uh . . . I don't thing so. Wink

I accept pity karma.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Uh . . . I don't thing so. Wink

I accept pity karma.

I pitty you... so... +1
Zee Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I accept pity karma.

I pitty you... so... +1

Thanks. supposedly if your Karma hits -100 you get banned. That would suck, cause I like this board
Wowie Groovie !
They mentioned this topic on Thursday and I was on the phone with Joe when they did so I didn't hear it.

I would have said something about it when they put me on the air but stupid Joe was running his suck.
Has anyone else noticed that VSangel and this guy are both planning October weddings? Could VS be the new Intern?!

Sorry had to stir the pot, I've been quite lately.
toddlerfondler Wrote:Has anyone else noticed that VSangel and this guy are both planning October weddings? Could VS be the new Intern?!

Well, based on Devan's MySpace I'd say no. While Devan is cute, VSangel is hot. Theterribletwist is extremely lucky to be engaged to someone so far out of his league as it is there is no possible way that VSangel could be Devan. VSangel also is 27 and theterribletwist know better then to try to date someone close to his age, he likes to take advantage of the fact that Devan (20) just doesn't know any better yet... I would like to restate that it is clear that Devan should be respected for her beautiful mind, body and soul.
toddlerfondler Wrote:Sorry had to stir the pot, I've been quite lately.

You've been quite what?
Zee Wrote:
toddlerfondler Wrote:Has anyone else noticed that VSangel and this guy are both planning October weddings? Could VS be the new Intern?!

Well, based on Devan's MySpace I'd say no. While Devan is cute, VSangel is hot. Theterribletwist is extremely lucky to be engaged to someone so far out of his league as it is there is no possible way that VSangel could be Devan. VSangel also is 27 and theterribletwist know better then to try to date someone close to his age, he likes to take advantage of the fact that Devan (20) just doesn't know any better yet... I would like to restate that it is clear that Devan should be respected for her beautiful mind, body and soul.

Seriously? Why would you feel the need to make comments about ages and think that he is taking advantage of me? I guess I just don't understand the point in you saying those things.
interndevan Wrote:
Zee Wrote:VSangel also is 27 and theterribletwist know better then to try to date someone close to his age, he likes to take advantage of the fact that Devan (20) just doesn't know any better yet... I would like to restate that it is clear that Devan should be respected for her beautiful mind, body and soul.

Seriously? Why would you feel the need to make comments about ages and think that he is taking advantage of me? I guess I just don't understand the point in you saying those things.

Don't let them get to you Devan. I think it was a feeble attempt to insult your fiance. Try not to read too deeply into these posts...which must be difficult to avoid since there are so many of them that pertain to you.

Besides, sometimes a girl has to date an older guy just to equal out the maturity levels. Wink
sluttynurse Wrote:
interndevan Wrote:Seriously? Why would you feel the need to make comments about ages and think that he is taking advantage of me? I guess I just don't understand the point in you saying those things.

Don't let them get to you Devan. I think it was a feeble attempt to insult your fiance. Try not to read too deeply into these posts...which must be difficult to avoid since there are so many of them that pertain to you.

Besides, sometimes a girl has to date an older guy just to equal out the maturity levels. Wink

Yeah Devan, don't take this board too seriously. Plus, like sluttynurse said, nothing wrong with young hotties dating older guys.
Wowie Groovie !
Zee Wrote:Well, based on Devan's MySpace I'd say no. While Devan is cute, VSangel is hot.

Devan FTW.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
interndevan Wrote:
Zee Wrote:Well, based on Devan's MySpace I'd say no. While Devan is cute, VSangel is hot. Theterribletwist is extremely lucky to be engaged to someone so far out of his league as it is there is no possible way that VSangel could be Devan. VSangel also is 27 and theterribletwist know better then to try to date someone close to his age, he likes to take advantage of the fact that Devan (20) just doesn't know any better yet... I would like to restate that it is clear that Devan should be respected for her beautiful mind, body and soul.

I didn't understand when I was your age either.
interndevan Wrote:
Zee Wrote:Well, based on Devan's MySpace I'd say no. While Devan is cute, VSangel is hot. Theterribletwist is extremely lucky to be engaged to someone so far out of his league as it is there is no possible way that VSangel could be Devan. VSangel also is 27 and theterribletwist know better then to try to date someone close to his age, he likes to take advantage of the fact that Devan (20) just doesn't know any better yet... I would like to restate that it is clear that Devan should be respected for her beautiful mind, body and soul.

Oh and +1 to you... pitty points and what not.