Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Listening Area
GRD baby. Nothing better than living at the show's home base so I can go out and see the guys all the time.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
First from Vermont! Well at least from Rutland Area! 101.5 The Fox, I miss Q106 out of West Leb. NH! Now they have that racist ass Imus! Again!
q103 and it ROCKS
105.7 The Hawk
I listen on 92.7 WQLZ.. Springfield..... Obviously ;0)
VT Rick Wrote:First from Vermont! Well at least from Rutland Area! 101.5 The Fox, I miss Q106 out of West Leb. NH! Now they have that racist ass Imus! Again!

Vermont represent!

Another Rut-Vegas resident here. I heard them mock another town by saying Rutland has more votes and I had to register and bump up the tally.
wienerpoopie Wrote:
smarterthanhw Wrote:I'm a local, too. I love FB&HW but have no use for GRD otherwise. I can barely stand listening to Spud's promos; I'd rather punch myself in the nuts for 4 hours than listen to his show.

I HATE SPUD TOO!!!

Yep GRD goes off right after the show is over!
Apparently I'm the only one who likes Spud that listens to FBHW.
You affiliates are pathetic. You should have one million listeners, you're lucky we're sharing them with you.
It's just bass Wrote:Apparently I'm the only one who likes Spud that listens to FBHW.

Nah, there's a few others that like him too.
WGRD REPRESENT!
97.9 with Grimace and Spud on afterwards
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Phoenix, AZ - Podcaster

I used to live in Kalamazoo, MI and first listened on GRD
Well that's at least one from everywhere, except North Carolina. Come on NC, represent! Don't y'all have the internet down there Wink.
I'm really surprised there aren't more people here from other listening areas. I thought the show was taking off in every area, but apparently not.
Either that or listeners from Albany, Nashville, and GR just have more time to screw around on the internet...
Ah, that's it. Unemployment in MI is 8.5% right now, that might have something to do with it... are y'all unemployed?
I'm not, but my job calls for me to sit in front of a computer all day with no supervision and no real deadlines. Plenty of opportunity to screw around on the 'net.
105.7 The Hawk. Jersey's home of classic rock.
charleston representing! once they went off the air here i plunked down the money for a podcast and have never regretted it.
WGRD. I like the station and LOVE FBHW but I hate Spud. I listen to NPR in the afternoons so I don't drive my car off the freeway.
elegor Wrote:WGRD. I like the station and LOVE FBHW but I hate Spud. I listen to NPR in the afternoons so I don't drive my car off the freeway.

I think NPR would make me drive my car off the road more than spud!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Dino's avatar is actually me, listening to NPR.
John in NY - Lame Name Wrote:I'm not, but my job calls for me to sit in front of a computer all day with no supervision and no real deadlines. Plenty of opportunity to screw around on the 'net.

yep me too!
hotzester Wrote:Dino's avatar is actually me, listening to NPR.

Dino's avatar is me listening to Tyrone Bynum.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
104.7 The Bone out of Portland, ME
I currently live in the Lehigh Valley so, I listen on 107.1 The Bone. I used to live in Tennessee (Cookeville to be exact) and in a year or so, I plan on moving back to the Nashville area. So, I'll be listening on 102.9 The Buzz.
Toms River New Effin Jersey, id say i listen to 105.7 the hawk in manahawkin, but manahawkin sucks.
GRD. and yes music played on the radio sucks ass.
eXtra 99.1 out of Chapaign
99.9 the carp
I listen on Q103. I'm thinking about getting the podcast, since work interferes with my listening pleasure.
smokeysparty Wrote:GRD. and yes music played on the radio sucks ass.

It's gotten a lot better that is for sure. Still there are some college clunkers on there that make me turn back to KLQ.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Not to go too far off-topic, but I'm really sick of the Metallica that GRD plays. No more "Nothing Else Matters." Please!
sara Wrote:GRD, I would never listen to the show if they werent on, I hate the puss rock GRD plays. GRD should stop playing music, and after the show they can play Best of FBHW for the day.

WGRD is pretty much a laggin' crap-fest. The station is horrible.
The morning show is awesome though! ;D
i live outside of philly and since the guys left, i've had to put up with dumb old john dabella (i'm not sure if i spelled his name right, who really cares anyway? he's dumb). i can't stand him because he's the antithesis of FBHW. he's an attention-whore with groupies and a laugh girl. he's always dropping names and laughing at things celebrities say that aren't amusing in the least. i really wish the guys would be able to get on somewhere near me again. i'm stuck between the allentown, pa and jersey shore signals and can't get either... :'(
There's an affiliate in Rutland? Wow, that's the armpit of Northern New England. They'd have more NH listeners if they weren't on such a horrible, horrible station. No, a-holes, THE HAWK does NOT rock.
I'm pissed GRD listeners get to see them on location. W.Michigan listeners are by far the dumbest listeners. Bad at the games, bad at story telling, basically bad at knowing things. I hate them.
potthole Wrote:Not to go too far off-topic, but I'm really sick of the Metallica that GRD plays. No more "Nothing Else Matters." Please!

It's reasons like that i only listen to talk radio on FM radio because no matter what the station, they pick one decent song from a band that has dozens upon dozens of awesome songs and play the shit out of it. I did just get sirius though, which is very nice and does not seem to have as big of a problem with doing that.
bombsaway Wrote:I'm pissed GRD listeners get to see them on location. W.Michigan listeners are by far the dumbest listeners. Bad at the games, bad at story telling, basically bad at knowing things. I hate them.
[Image: giuliani_idiot_talking.jpg]

;D
bombsaway Wrote:There's an affiliate in Rutland? Wow, that's the armpit of Northern New England. They'd have more NH listeners if they weren't on such a horrible, horrible station. No, a-holes, THE HAWK does NOT rock.
I'm pissed GRD listeners get to see them on location. W.Michigan listeners are by far the dumbest listeners. Bad at the games, bad at story telling, basically bad at knowing things. I hate them.

Hey, we're better than the rednecks from down in Nashville! ;D Wink

Just kidding, the Nashville fans are cool too. Now, as for the folks in Illinois, don't even get me started... Tongue