Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Listening Area
I live in the Utica NY area,but listen to Q103 in Albany
SURF 98.3 Wilmington NC and WAVE 104.1 Myrtle Beach.. Crazy I have to listen to both stations since I live in NC but work in SC.
I used to listen to FBHW on 97.5 The Hawk in New Jersey. Now I listen to WGRD over the web. I get to work at 6 AM to hear most of the show. Those guys make going to work much more tolerable.
97.9 GRD from 5-10 then KLQ or my iPod the rest of the day. Every time I hear Death Cab for Cutie on GRD I wanna hang myself. Spud is a douchebag too..
97.9 WGRD 97.9. GRAND RAPIDS, MI.
Q103 in the great capital region of NY!!!
"Now, as for the folks in Illinois, don't even get me started... "

Now now Potthole.. Don't be hating! Smile Il is WAY cooler than MI anyday ;0) LOL im kidding but hey we share a lake! So we are kinda the same. Wretched weather in the winter and to much construction in the summer.
For the people in Illinois... at least you're not Indiana. Tongue
Indiana is a fine place.........if you remove the city of Gary.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
THAT is true Potthole! Indiana... Bleck! Gary is the armpit of America. Valpo is pretty though.. not to much going for Indiana though. lol
peytonwqlz Wrote:THAT is true Potthole! Indiana... Bleck! Gary is the armpit of America. Valpo is pretty though.. not to much going for Indiana though. lol

Cleveland is the armpit of America. Gary is the a-hole.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
LOL never been to Cleveland but I Imagine it sucks too! Smile
Cleveland is awesome!! BTW, I listen to 104.9 in Lima, OH.
bombsaway Wrote:There's an affiliate in Rutland? Wow, that's the armpit of Northern New England.
I'd rather be the arm pit of New England, better than the s-stain of New England. But all you NH residents are upside down anyways!
102.9 the Buzz in Nashville
102.9 The Buzz
No one from Wilmington yet? Where the F are you guys?
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I listen on 97.9, but I work in a steel building that gets shit radio reception, so I podcast as well. I'm wondering how the show is doing in Ft. Smith as it's a new market for them and I rarely hear any callers from there.
102.9 the buzz in Nashville
Mister Five Wrote:I listen on 97.9, but I work in a steel building that gets shit radio reception, so I podcast as well. I'm wondering how the show is doing in Ft. Smith as it's a new market for them and I rarely hear any callers from there.

At least they're represented in the poll. Even if it is only one. They've beat out Wilmington so far!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Smile 101.5 The Hawk Meredith, NH
Philly area podcaster checking in!
102.9 the buzz.
chalk up another Buzz listener in Nashville
GR, represent~
102.9 the Buzz . . . listeners with a lot time to f around on the internet!! and I'm right there at the top!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I've been on vacation for a week so I haven't been able to check in lately. Still no listeners from NC, huh? I did hear them mention this thread while listening to the podcast so that was pretty cool.
Come on St. Clouders!
97.9 GRD all the way. I am also sick of hearing Nirvana.
Brian Wrote:97.9 GRD all the way. I am also sick of hearing Nirvana.

Why? Because "Smells Like Teen Spirit" has been in the GRD heavy rotation for 17 years?

Also, they cut down Live's "Lightning Crashes", axing an entire verse. I actually wrote them to ask why they would do that, and got no response. I have no idea if GRD did that or it was some weird nationwide radio thing that I don't understand. I've heard other songs that have been out in their original lengths for 10+ years get suddenly edited one day. It remains a mystery as to why that would happen. Could you imagine that happening to Stairway to Heaven?
Well I am going on a business trip to the DC area (Chantilly, VA) next month and I will be without FB+HW in the mornings, or at least until the podcasts are posted. Does anyone know if any stations reach that area?
That's what she said.
Extra 99.1 Champaign/Danville Illinois
Q103 checking in
I also listen to grd till fb&hw gets over. Then anything but grd. I used to listen to them back in the day, when they played good music. I'm even on the soundboard and that didn't help.
maximaxine Wrote:Smile 101.5 The Hawk Meredith, NH

Same here. Gilford though.
107.1 The Bone, live in the sticks outside of allentown, pa
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
During the Summer...Albany.

When I'm at College.... Podcasts.

Please get FBHW in Rochester.
Somewhere between Portland, Maine and Conway, NH
Used to hear the show on 94.5 The Hawk which later became 97.5 The Hawk in Trenton, NJ. Can pick it up on 107 The Bone in Allentown, PA but it is very patchy (same with 105.7 The Hawk). Podcaster now. gee dee it! Some station in Trention, NYC, or Philly pick them up so I can hear them in the morning again!
102.9 The Buzz