Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Quote Game
what are the rules here? is the person who guesses the movie right the one who gets to put up the next line? i have one, but i don't want to wreck the game.

i might as well guess too: ocean's 11?
Spaceballs
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
dingdongyo Wrote:what are the rules here? is the person who guesses the movie right the one who gets to put up the next line? i have one, but i don't want to wreck the game.

i might as well guess too: ocean's 11?

yes that's right

Spaceballs
Queenie Wrote:Spaceballs

Damn, you're not only the Queen of Whores, you're the Queen of Quotes !
Wowie Groovie !
Sorry had to redo . . .

You're an animal!
No, worse! Human! Human
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Ya'll have fun . . . I gotta get some work done .. . DAMMIT!!
Whassup . . . too hard?? Want me to try another one?
Queenie Wrote:Whassup . . . too hard?? Want me to try another one?

One of the planet of the Apes movies ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Whassup . . . too hard?? Want me to try another one?

One of the planet of the Apes movies ?

Nope . . . sorry.
Queenie Wrote:Sorry had to redo . . .

You're an animal!
No, worse! Human! Human

runaway train.
i cheated.
dingdongyo Wrote:

You're an animal!
No, worse! Human! Human

runaway train.
i cheated.

Is your screen name a reference to Wierd Al ? ding dong man, ding dong, ding dong yo ?
Wowie Groovie !
dingdongyo Wrote:

You're an animal!
No, worse! Human! Human

runaway train.
i cheated.
[Image: cheater-755946.jpg]
Titan ! Wrote:Is your screen name a reference to Wierd Al ? ding dong man, ding dong, ding dong yo ?

yes. you are the 2nd person to get it. which is one more than i expected would.

is it my turn?
"nossing! you get nossing! stupad! you're so stupaaaaad!"

hint: titan may have inadvertently given it away....
dingdongyo Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Is your screen name a reference to Wierd Al ? ding dong man, ding dong, ding dong yo ?

yes. you are the 2nd person to get it. which is one more than i expected would.

is it my turn?
"nossing! you get nossing! stupad! you're so stupaaaaad!"

hint: titan may have inadvertently given it away....

Oh. My. God.

UHF.

+1000 to you sir !

Who else got the WA reference in your screen name ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Oh. My. God.

UHF.

+1000 to you sir !

Who else got the WA reference in your screen name ?

biff himself was the other one who got it. told me so in a pm.

i believe the floor is yours....
Queenie Wrote:I named those little guys. Flotsam and Jetsam, isn't that cute?

Let's go ahead and use that as my quote shall we?

Flotsam Jestsam! Now I got her boys ! The boss is on a roooolllllll ! Those poor unfortunate soulllllllssss !
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I named those little guys. Flotsam and Jetsam, isn't that cute?

Let's go ahead and use that as my quote shall we?

Flotsam Jestsam! Now I got her boys ! The boss is on a roooolllllll ! Those poor unfortunate soulllllllssss !

The Little Mermaid??
well crap i deleted it when we gave the cheater a turn
DAMMIT . . . another redo

I named those little guys. Flotsam and Jetsam, isn't that cute?
sluttynurse Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Let's go ahead and use that as my quote shall we?

The Little Mermaid??

winner winner !
Wowie Groovie !
...Chicken Dinner.

Thanks Titan. I feel like a bit of a dork for getting that so fast.

My turn then:

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a gee dee magic show ready to double team your girlfriend... "
sluttynurse Wrote:...Chicken Dinner.

Thanks Titan. I feel like a bit of a dork for getting that so fast.

My turn then:

"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a gee dee magic show ready to double team your girlfriend... "

Old School?
sluttynurse Wrote:"True love is hard to find, sometimes you think you have true love and then you catch the early flight home from San Diego and a couple of nude people jump out of your bathroom blindfolded like a gee dee magic show ready to double team your girlfriend... "

Old School???
That's what she said.
Beat me within seconds!!!! I should have learned to play the guitar...I mean type...
Sorry Plungerhand, Allyson posted first. Good job!
Yes!

"The funny thing is on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook."
That's what she said.
shawshank redemption?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:shawshank redemption?
Awesome movie.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:shawshank redemption?

For the win.
That's what she said.
Well, if you like burgers give 'em a try sometime. I can't usually get 'em myself because my girlfriend's a vegitarian which pretty much makes me a vegitarian. But I do love the taste of a good burger. Mm-mm-mm. You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Pulp!
Fiction!
That's what she said.
easy....

winner winner chicken dinner
Too easy.

"When you decide to be something, you can be it. That's what they don't tell you in church. When I was your age they would say we can become cops, or criminals. Today, what I'm saying to you is this: when you're facing a loaded gun, what's the difference?"
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:Too easy.

"When you decide to be something, you can be it. That's what they don't tell you in church. When I was your age they would say we can become cops, or criminals. Today, what I'm saying to you is this: when you're facing a loaded gun, what's the difference?"

The Departed?
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:Too easy.

The Departed?

Indeed. Ok those were my two favorite movies so I can't play this game any more Undecided
That's what she said.
Oh...come on Allyson...you can figure out some other quotes!

Next quote:

"That's a Peach Hun!"
Quote of the Day:
A League of Their Own?
Queenie Wrote:A League of Their Own?

Nope....try again!
Quote of the Day:
Caddyshack
Queenie Wrote:Caddyshack

Winner Winner!
Quote of the Day: