Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Movie Quote Game
Just putting this out, I don't think people read the first page anymore, but if you answer it, don't bother waiting for the OP to come back and say if you're right or not. It makes this thing take forever. If you're sure you got it right, go ahead and post your own. If you aren't completely sure, just check out imdb.com or something and verify. If you got it, post your own.

Now for Bo's quote, I feel like a pansy for having seen this, but I'm pretty sure it was Monster In Law... Sometimes you need to make a sacrifice and see chick flicks.

For mine, we'll go with another that you have to leave some names blank or it's way too easy.
"It's like we're in _____'s basement, but this isn't _____'s basement. Isn't that weird?"
"______! That was a haiku!"
Wayne's World!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Those that can't do, teach, and those that can't teach... teach gym
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Those that can't do, teach, and those that can't teach... teach gym

Mr. Woodcock?
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Those that can't do, teach, and those that can't teach... teach gym

Mr. Woodcock?

nope but good guess . . . that was an awesome movie.
School of Rock!
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:School of Rock!

You stuck it to the man . . . or should I say men!! Tongue

Good job Allyson
Hell yes.

"You should've gone to China, you know, 'cause I hear they give away babies like free iPods. You know, they pretty much just put them in those t-shirt guns and shoot them out at sporting events."
That's what she said.
Juno

here's mine:

Welcome to Hollywood! What's your dream? Everybody comes here; this is Hollywood, land of dreams
Thank's to my girlfriend, I am pretty sure that it's "Pretty Women" Or "Little Women" or w/e, I forget exactly.

What about this one:

1: Go eff yourself.
2: I'm tired from effing your wife.
1: How is your mother?
2: Good, she's tired from effing my father.
The Departed . . . haven't we done that one?

Try another Smile
Yes I did it yesterday!
That's what she said.
Go again Derek

Oh and by the way it was Pretty Woman
Let's try this:

No. No, no no no. eff you, you don't owe it to yourself man, you owe it to me, 'cause tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and I'll be 50, and I'll still be doin' this shit. And that's all right. That's fine. I mean, you're sittin' on a winnin' lottery ticket. You're too much of a pussy to cash it in, and that's bullshit. 'Cause I'd do effin' anything to have what you got. So would any of these effin' guys. It'd be an insult to us if you're still here in 20 years. Hangin' around here is a effin' waste of your time.
Derek Wrote:Let's try this:

No. No, no no no. eff you, you don't owe it to yourself man, you owe it to me, 'cause tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and I'll be 50, and I'll still be doin' this shit. And that's all right. That's fine. I mean, you're sittin' on a winnin' lottery ticket. You're too much of a pussy to cash it in, and that's bullshit. 'Cause I'd do effin' anything to have what you got. So would any of these effin' guys. It'd be an insult to us if you're still here in 20 years. Hangin' around here is a effin' waste of your time.

Good Will Hunting.
Mine:

"Dude, the girl was a zygote when you were in the 8th grade."
Big Daddy?
Queenie Wrote:Big Daddy?

No.
The Wedding crashers?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:The Wedding crashers?

No.

Another quote, same movie:

Paul: See these guys? Pete, Rizzo and Sammy B? They work all day and drink all night for 40 Effing years. Two weeks out of the year, they take a vacation and go to the Cape. What do they do? They drink all day, they drink all night. If we don't step it up, we're gonna wind up just like them.

Kev: Cool.
aaaaaaaaand another:

Kev: It's a trend in diamonds. Champagne. It's a nice stone.
Willie Conway: Yeah, no, I heard about this. It's a new trend in the diamond trade, they're trying to create a new market.
Tommy: Oh, right, right. yeah. They were callin' 'em "piss", but they weren't moving any units. What's with you, man?
Paul Kirkwood: What?
Tommy: Well, how much you pay for this brown rock?
Paul Kirkwood: What difference does it make?
Tommy: Diamonds are supposed to be colorless! You go out and buy a colored diamond for a girl you're not even seeing, man, you must be eating retard sandwiches again.
Beautiful Girls

here's mine:

Hi I'm Cellulite Sally; look at my huge ba-donkey
Queenie Wrote:Beautiful Girls

here's mine:

Hi I'm Cellulite Sally; look at my Huge-a-Dumb-Ass ba-donkey

OK ! ENOUGH ! Could whichever moderator is responsible for the word censor PLEASE F'ing fix the Huge-a-Dumb-Ass word. It looks really stupid everytime someone types it. Please for the love of God, word censors are bad enough, but this one is just idiotic. Thanks.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Beautiful Girls

here's mine:

Hi I'm Cellulite Sally; look at my Huge-a-Dumb-Ass-a-Dumb-Ass ba-donkey

OK ! ENOUGH ! Could whichever moderator is responsible for the word censor PLEASE F'ing fix the Huge-a-Dumb-Ass-a-Dumb-Ass word. It looks really stupid everytime someone types it. Please for the love of God, word censors are bad enough, but this one is just idiotic. Thanks.

Agreed. Our universal hatred of Bill Simonson is obvious enough. No need to censor his radio name just to exacerbate it.
Fistor Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:OK ! ENOUGH ! Could whichever moderator is responsible for the word censor PLEASE F'ing fix the Huge-a-Dumb-Ass-a-Dumb-Ass-a-Dumb-Ass-a-Dumb-Ass word. It looks really stupid everytime someone types it. Please for the love of God, word censors are bad enough, but this one is just idiotic. Thanks.

Agreed. Our universal hatred of Bill Simonson is obvious enough. No need to censor his radio name just to exacerbate it.

Ohhhhh thanks to the powers that be. now how about my red banner ?
Wowie Groovie !
I went to the touchy subject thread and come back . . . what the hell happened? why did it change huge to hube-a-dumb-ass-a-dumb-ass hell i'm tired of typing that crap.
Titan ! Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Agreed. Our universal hatred of Bill Simonson is obvious enough. No need to censor his radio name just to exacerbate it.

Ohhhhh thanks to the powers that be. now back to the game.

Huge.

Do you actually think I'm a "power that be"?
Queenie Wrote:I went to the touchy subject thread and come back . . . what the hell happened? why did it change Huge-a-Dumb-Ass to hube-a-dumb-ass-a-dumb-ass hell i'm tired of typing that crap.

I think he's working on it....
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:now how about my red banner ?

[Image: request_denied.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Fistor Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Ohhhhh thanks to the powers that be. now back to the game.

Huge.

Do you actually think I'm a "power that be"?

Sorry Fistee, I haven't seen you here in so long I just saw the red and reacted.
Wowie Groovie !
Admin Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:now how about my red banner ?

[Image: request_denied.jpg]
HAHHAHAHAH Dick.
Wowie Groovie !
Aaaaaand . . . back to the game . . . i'll repost for convenience -

Hi I'm Cellulite Sally; look at my huge ba-donkey.
Queenie Wrote:Aaaaaand . . . back to the game . . . i'll repost for convenience -

Toy Story. That's my guess.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Aaaaaand . . . back to the game . . . i'll repost for convenience -

Toy Story. That's my guess.

Nope but I really like that movie!
Same movie, different quote:

Take good care of him, oh, and teach him how to say "Yo quiero Taco Bell". Kay?
Queenie Wrote:Same movie, different quote:

Take good care of him, oh, and teach him how to say "Yo quiero Taco Bell". Kay?

Legally Blonde ?
Wowie Groovie !
Gosh you're killing me:

same movie, different quote:

Oh my God. You want to talk about mothers? You wanna talk about mothers! It's mother time, okay!
Queenie Wrote:Gosh you're killing me:

Oh my God. You want to talk about mothers? You wanna talk about mothers! It's mother time, okay!

I think the fact that you've had to post multiple quotes without anyone having a clue relishes you to the -10 karma rule for posting a quote far too obscure. Reveal the movie and try another one.

May God have mercy on your soul.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Gosh you're killing me:

I think the fact that you've had to post multiple quotes without anyone having a clue relishes you to the -10 karma rule for posting a quote far too obscure. Reveal the movie and try another one.

Your one tough cookie Biff,
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Admin Wrote:I think the fact that you've had to post multiple quotes without anyone having a clue relishes you to the -10 karma rule for posting a quote far too obscure. Reveal the movie and try another one.

Your one tough cookie Biff,

You're one English Major weinerpoopie!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.