Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your all time favorite team?
I think JaMarcus Russell has more potential than both Vick and Young ever had
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
jus' P Wrote:
Joe's Schwantz Wrote:My all-time favorite team is the Atlanta Falcons. Has been since the days of Deion Sanders. Looking forward to leaving the Vick era behind and focus on the Matt Ryan era that is beginning.

Of course somebody is gonna misinterpret this, but I would take Vick over Sanders any day. (football wise). Sanders, IMO was the beginning of the "showboat" players. Under educated over payed influencing our youth and tainting good sportsmanship.

HA HA, you said taint.
Wowie Groovie !
The Red Wings are my first choice. Followed closely by the Wolverines.
Ok, I will go on record as being a Titan fan. That's Tennesee Titan's...with the Vikings as a strong second.( I'm from MN)
jus' P Wrote:Ok, I will go on record as being a Titan fan. That's Tennesee Titan's...with the Vikings as a strong second.( I'm from MN)

I was a huge Cowboys fan until Jerry Jones bought the team and punked Tom Landry the the way he did. Luckily, the Titans came along right around the same time I was beginning to hate Dallas. After watching the Music City Miracle and that whole '99 team I was hooked. After the Titans I have to go college with Tennessee.
brytn Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:Ok, I will go on record as being a Titan fan. That's Tennesee Titan's...with the Vikings as a strong second.( I'm from MN)

I was a huge Cowboys fan until Jerry Jones bought the team and punked Tom Landry the the way he did. Luckily, the Titans came along right around the same time I was beginning to hate Dallas. After watching the Music City Miracle and that whole '99 team I was hooked. After the Titans I have to go college with Tennessee.

Were you there?(Music City Miracle?) My buddy and I were in our new PSL's Sec 109. What a game!
jus' P Wrote:
brytn Wrote:I was a huge Cowboys fan until Jerry Jones bought the team and punked Tom Landry the the way he did. Luckily, the Titans came along right around the same time I was beginning to hate Dallas. After watching the Music City Miracle and that whole '99 team I was hooked. After the Titans I have to go college with Tennessee.

Yeah I was there. I am in section 144 (north endzone) staring straight down the sideline as Dyson was running down the field. I was yelling get out of bounds, get out of bounds, get out of bounds...BRING IT TO THE HOUSE, BRING IT TO THE HOUSE! Still gives me chills.

Were you there?(Music City Miracle?) My buddy and I were in our new PSL's Sec 109. What a game!
jus' P Wrote:Ok, I will go on record as being a Titan fan.

I know. I know.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:

I know. I know.

If it helps you get through the day...
Titan ! Wrote:

I know. I know.

Alright, I have tried it but cannot figure out how to isolate parts of a quote and respond or, maybe take it completely out of context. Can I get a little help here?
brytn Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I know. I know.

Alright, I have tried it but cannot figure out how to isolate parts of a quote and respond or, maybe take it completely out of context. Can I get a little help here?

No.
Wowie Groovie !
What the eff are YOU doing on here after dark???? I thought you had a bachorette party to go to . . . to jump out of the cake?????
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:What the eff are YOU doing on here after dark???? I thought you had a bachorette party to go to . . . to jump out of the cake?????

The bride changed her mind and decided she didn't want photos, even though she had already paid me, soI got the night off. Now I'm going back to bed though.
Wowie Groovie !
brytn Wrote:Alright, I have tried it but cannot figure out how I help here

Highlight it and delete what you don't want in there.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
wienerpoopie Wrote:[Image: PRT1995.jpg]

QFT
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
The Fighting Irish of Notre Dame
said it once, I'll say it again a MILLION times..

Sabres FTW baby!
Gotta be the twins.....but I do love watching Tiger and his greatness....but he is not a team
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Although it makes me sad to watch them, Notre Dame will always have my allegiance.

I'll always be a Titan's fan.
I'll go to a Preds game at any chance I get.
I'm a UT and Vandy fan, but I'll root for any team in the SEC when challenging ANY other conference.
if i can i would pick BJ Penn not a team but my favorite sports person to watch but team would have to be the lions cause i am a true Michigander
Red Wings. I've grown up watching and loving them, even when they were the dead wings. Last Summer my wife and kid and I got our picture taken with the cup. Also got to meet and talk with Dallas Drake.
Red Sox
THE VIKES!!
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
I pull for the Carolina Panthers but I've been a life long Eagles fan as well. My dad would shoot me in the face with a shotgun if I wasn't.
New York Yankees.

Let the hate begin. Smile
I root for Arkansas Razorbacks. Pig Sooie!!!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jay Wrote:New York Yankees.

Let the hate begin. Smile

I usually use all of my smite power for titan, but you just earned a point! 8-)

Are you a true fan or just one of the folks who like to follow the masses?
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Cleveland Browns.
My dads got season tickets in the Dawg Pound.
Hell of an atmosphere.
Im gonna have to say the Packers, but the Brewers come in a very close second
Sorry for the jumped-the-shark Calvin, but it fits.

[Image: steelers-rule-patriots-suck.gif]
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
St. Louis Cardinals-most world series titles in the National League
Football-Vikings
Baseball-Twins, Yankees
Hockey-Mn North Stars
Basketball-Michael Jordan era Bulls