Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What team do you hate the most ?
Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:Only 'cause I suck at baseball.....

Well now counting that one, you are 0 and 3 . . .which means . . .you're OUT!

*kicks sand at throne*
jus' P Wrote:Dallas Cowboys..only because of the fans.

Do you know why there's a hole in the roof of their stadium? To let the stench out.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
jus' P Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Well now counting that one, you are 0 and 3 . . .which means . . .you're OUT!

*kicks sand at throne*

Hey read my banner . . . you must obey me!! LMAO!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
[quote author=speedbump board=sports thread=777 post=18608 time=1216656651]
Quote:All the old guys on the Red Wings already have stanley cups, and the red wings won this year without their two oldest players.

Really I think you just hate Swedes.

that explains why i hate baseball.

sometimes the geezers last a few years. before the salary cap, half the western all stars were friggin red wings. it's a little more balanced, but i still hold the grudge.
dingdongyo Wrote:i hate baseball.

I'm torn. I love the user name and the avatar. I hate this quote.

I might implode.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:Dallas Cowboys..only because of the fans.

Do you know why there's a hole in the roof of their stadium? To let the stench out.

I was in Arlington/ Dallas area for work a few years back when they started on the "billion" dollar stadium. That place is unbelievable. It's got to be close to done or done by now. Too bad it's for the "Hoseboys" and Jerry (I think I'm God) Jones.
jus' P Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Do you know why there's a hole in the roof of their stadium? To let the stench out.

I was in Arlington/ Dallas area for work a few years back when they started on the "billion" dollar stadium. That place is unbelievable. It's got to be close to done or done by now. Too bad it's for the "Hoseboys" and Jerry (I think I'm God) Jones.

OK I liked Dallas when Roger Staubach was quarterback and Too Tall Jones played . . . I know they are not the same anymore, but old habits are hard to break.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:baseball: Chicago Cubs
football: Pittsburgh Steelers
Hockey: Red Wings (yeah I know, pls don't smite me)
Basketball: I hate basketball as a whole...

Question: Why do you hate the wings? (Honestly, is it because they have a Yankees affect on hockey)?

I hate the wings because I'm a die hard Sabres fan.... I mostly hate the wings because of Zetterberg.... he's a prickface, I met him while I lived in Chicago and he was a total douche, high and mighty "don't you know who I am" type of douche... the other reason I hate the wings is because they've got this fix on Lord Stanley's cup and they just had to win it again this year without their two oldest players... blechhh
The Pittsburgh Penguins and their crying captain Cindy Crosby. Mostly I hate them because of their fan base. They all jumped on the bandwagon about a year ago (after several seasons of not being able to come close to selling out home games) and most of their fans don't know dick about hockey.
flyersfantn Wrote:The Pittsburgh Penguins and their crying captain Cindy Crosby. Mostly I hate them because of their fan base. They all jumped on the bandwagon about a year ago (after several seasons of not being able to come close to selling out home games) and most of their fans don't know dick about hockey.

uhhh its sydney crosby....

you don't know how to spell Tongue
Peachs Wrote:
flyersfantn Wrote:The Pittsburgh Penguins and their crying captain Cindy Crosby. Mostly I hate them because of their fan base. They all jumped on the bandwagon about a year ago (after several seasons of not being able to come close to selling out home games) and most of their fans don't know dick about hockey.

uhhh its sydney crosby....

you don't know how to spell Tongue

That was a joke, since he's a little crybaby girl.
I'm going to have to go ahead and smite Peachs.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I'm going to have to go ahead and smite Peachs.

...huh??? I was also making a joke about him not being able to spell... notice the Tongue at the end??

also, my real name is Cindy.. thats why I decided to joke around anyways lol
Oh, well, then consider it a smite for something else I've missed along the line. Wink
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Oh, well, then consider it a smite for something else I've missed along the line. Wink

Tongue and to think I exalted you this morning pshhhh Tongue
pshhh!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
i hate the avalanche
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Peachs Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Oh, well, then consider it a smite for something else I've missed along the line. Wink

Tongue and to think I exalted you this morning pshhhh Tongue

Allright, I just gave it back.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Steve Bartman is a national hero, and should have his face on Mount Rushmore.

F the Cubs !
Wowie Groovie !
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i hate the avalanche

[Image: efftheavs.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:Tongue and to think I exalted you this morning pshhhh Tongue

Allright, I just gave it back.

haha, nice! thanks Tongue
Boston Red Sux
Jay Wrote:Boston Red Sux

glad I'm not the only one that hates those guys...
Peachs Wrote:

glad I'm not the only one that hates those guys...

Same here.

BTW, your profile says you live in Saratoga. I'm about 15 minutes from there. Cool.
The only reason that I've seen to be a Red Sox fan is that Stephen King is one too. It would be cool to go to a game and see him there.
Wowie Groovie !
I'm a big Stephen King fan myself. Just finishing up insomnia. Read the entire Dark Tower series last summer/fall. I'm hooked.
[Image: whitesox.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[Image: steve-nesius-1.jpg]
flyersfantn Wrote:I'm a big Stephen King fan myself. Just finishing up insomnia. Read the entire Dark Tower series last summer/fall. I'm hooked.

I'm Re-reading IT, for about the 9th time, It's one of those books that I can just pickup, open to any page and fall in. It is also a great summer book. Just flipping awesome.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
flyersfantn Wrote:I'm a big Stephen King fan myself. Just finishing up insomnia. Read the entire Dark Tower series last summer/fall. I'm hooked.

I'm Re-reading IT, for about the 9th time, It's one of those books that I can just pickup, open to any page and fall in. It is also a great summer book. Just flipping awesome.

I was really into that book for the first 100 or so pages and then it sort of dropped off IMO. I've never seen the movie. Is it good?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Books= gay
Sports= not gay
wienerpoopie Wrote:Books= gay
Sports= not gay

What about books about sports?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:Books= gay
Sports= not gay

What about books about sports?

kinda gay?
IT was a pretty good book i thought.

Is this thread only about sports teams, how about individual figures in sports? if thats allowed, this guy takes the top spot.

[Image: Bettman.jpg]
flyersfantn Wrote:IT was a pretty good book i thought.

Is this thread only about sports teams, how about individual figures in sports? if thats allowed, this guy takes the top spot.

[Image: Bettman.jpg]

dead fricken on, man. this guy gets booed by every single nhl crowd he steps in front of.
Da Bears, followed closley by da cheese heads, then come the Yankee's and the Avalanche
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
[Image: bartmanposter.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !
Baltimore Ravens, no question

Is that the most imaginative name you can come up with for the Sox? Why does everyone hate the Sox?
Annoying fans, annoying players.