Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What team do you hate the most ?
its got to be the effing yankees. Stupid a-holes. Im so glad theyre in 3rd place now, where they belong.
I'm going to have to go with the Patriots. Can't effing stand those guys. Glad the Giants (who I also hate) shut them down so we wouldn't have to hear about their perfect season until the end of time.
Joe's Schwantz Wrote:I'm going to have to go with the Patriots. Can't effing stand those guys. Glad the Giants (who I also hate) shut them down so we wouldn't have to hear about their perfect season until the end of time.

No, just Miami
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Joe's Schwantz Wrote:I'm going to have to go with the Patriots. Can't effing stand those guys. Glad the Giants (who I also hate) shut them down so we wouldn't have to hear about their perfect season until the end of time.

No, just Miami
[quote="Joe's Schwantz"]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]

No, just Miami
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
College, any team from Florida. Cocky
Pro, any team from LA. Tired of the dumb ass celebrities. If I wanted to see an actor, I'd watch an eff'n movie.
Titan ! Wrote:[Image: bartmanposter.jpg]

Bartman, Poor Bastard.
[Image: baby.jpg]

[Image: CrosbyCrying.gif]
potthole Wrote:Annoying fans, annoying players.

Annoying? Why, because they sucked for a LONG time and are now finally getting to taste victory? Geez, throw us a frickin' bone!
overheadpageme Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Annoying fans, annoying players.

Annoying? Why, because they sucked for a LONG time and are now finally getting to taste victory? Geez, throw us a frickin' bone!

Red Sox Nation? *gag*

Hey guys! Let's make a club, call ourselves a nation, and issue ID cards!
The New York Yankees and there allegiance of idiot fans....
overheadpageme Wrote:
Jay Wrote:Boston Red Sux

Is that the most imaginative name you can come up with for the Sox? Why does everyone hate the Sox?

Yeah, that's probably the best I can do for now. There are many reason I dislike them. Going to Boston a few weeks ago with a Yankees hat has given me more reasons to wonder what's wrong with these people. Man, does Boston get serious about their baseball team or what?
Jay Wrote:
overheadpageme Wrote:Is that the most imaginative name you can come up with for the Sox? Why does everyone hate the Sox?

Yeah, that's probably the best I can do for now. There are many reason I dislike them. Going to Boston a few weeks ago with a Yankees hat has given me more reasons to wonder what's wrong with these people. Man, does Boston get serious about their baseball team or what?

I think its just that you're an idiot for not knowing that there would be consequences for wearing a skankees hat in Boston. That or you're just a whiny little jackass, who wore the hat just to piss people off and get a reaction out of them.
flyersfantn Wrote:
Jay Wrote:Yeah, that's probably the best I can do for now. There are many reason I dislike them. Going to Boston a few weeks ago with a Yankees hat has given me more reasons to wonder what's wrong with these people. Man, does Boston get serious about their baseball team or what?

I think its just that you're an idiot for not knowing that there would be consequences for wearing a skankees hat in Boston. That or you're just a whiny little jackass, who wore the hat just to piss people off and get a reaction out of them.

You're going to wear a Yankees hat there?

That's messed up!

Signed,

LeBron James
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Sorry, I can't narrow it to one, so: New York Yankees, LA Lakers, Los Angeles Raiders, Dallas Cowboys, U of M, and any team that Shaq plays for at the time.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
First off the Yankees. Next the Red Sox and the friggin Red Sox Nation. The F'n Lakers. The F'n Dallas Cowboys, it starts with Jerry Jones and goes down to there stupid towel boy. Use to be the Colorado Avalanche, but they suck now. Claude Lemueix is gone, Peter Foreskin is gone too, all that's left is Joe Sackitch just not as much to hate.
I have actually been refused service at a restaurant in Jacksonville for wearing Tenn Titan's gear. Ever since Jeff Fisher refered to Alltell stadium as the Titan's second home their fans have hated us.
Was it really because of the Titan's gear?? Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Was it really because of the Titan's gear?? Tongue

That and I was runnin' at the jaw.. F the Jaguars..Sep 7, we'll see.
I hate the vikings. and i'm from minnesota, but i'm not a packer fan either.
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
scUM
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
At least U of M players don't have the history of legal problems that OSU has had. (Insert Grady comment here...)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:At least U of M players don't have the history of legal problems that OSU has had. (Insert Grady comment here...)

Allow me to retort.
[Image: 5.jpg]

At least we admit we have the most crooked coach in NCAA history. Tressel is dirty, but he owns scUM
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:At least we admit we have the most crooked coach in NCAA history. Tressel is dirty, but he owns scUM

No, he owned Carr. We'll see what happens in a couple of years.

...and at least our most successful coach (who was owned by Bo) didn't punch a kid in the throat for beating him...

[Image: top_plays_21.jpg]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I just found this too...
http://michiganagainsttheworld.blogspot....stone.html

30 players arrested since sweater vest took over? Good program he's running there.
Rock Monster Wrote:I just found this too...
http://michiganagainsttheworld.blogspot....stone.html

30 players arrested since sweater vest took over? Good program he's running there.

At least he can beat scUM
Now if he could just get past that SEC trouble he's having...
dat true - It's easier to beat the NCAA than the SEC. They have our number for sure.
I was going to make a comment about Mich beating Florida last year, and OSU can't come close to the SEC.... then I remembered the APP State game last year... :'(

Well, we still have the most wins (and Big 10 titles)
Rock Monster Wrote:I was going to make a comment about Mich beating Florida last year, and OSU can't come close to the SEC.... then I remembered the APP State game last year... :'(

Well, we still have the most wins (and Big 10 titles)

And the best uniform, fight song, traditions, ... you can go on and on.
[Image: block09.jpg]
[Image: Overrated.jpg]
Yes... I'm bored at work!

[Image: ohiostate-1.jpg]

... not that's it's happened in a while...
Rock Monster Wrote:[Image: block09.jpg]

I like this one. Props!
I still say go Hawkeyes... those Cyclones can lick asscrack
Michigan Wolverines.

The wal-mart wolverine has given michigan a bad name.
flyersfantn Wrote:
Jay Wrote:Yeah, that's probably the best I can do for now. There are many reason I dislike them. Going to Boston a few weeks ago with a Yankees hat has given me more reasons to wonder what's wrong with these people. Man, does Boston get serious about their baseball team or what?

Oh, I knew people might say something. But hey, they wear their hats here in New York so I didn't see a big deal. I didn't wear it to get a reaction. I wore it to our recreation baseball league and everyone was cool with it. On the way home I got a sub and that's when people spoke with their awkward boston accents.

Did I know I might get a reaction? Yes. Did I wear it because I wanted to? No. But it's crazy to see how little the New York fans care if someone wears a Boston hat but if you wear a New York hat in Boston they all whine as if they didn't win anything for 86 years... well, actually...
Of course anyone from the south knows that the SEC is truly unstoppable. The Big 10 keeps proving it. I mean c'mon. The last TWO national championships were just simply an embarrassment for Ohio State....deserved in my opinion.

Michigan - Hate - Overrated
Ohio State - Hate - "
USC - Hate - "

War Half-Face Sunburns on Sunday for the next couple of months!
Admin Wrote:
flyersfantn Wrote:I think its just that you're an idiot for not knowing that there would be consequences for wearing a skankees hat in Boston. That or you're just a whiny little jackass, who wore the hat just to piss people off and get a reaction out of them.

You're going to wear a Yankees hat there?

That's messed up!

Signed,

LeBron James

Hey, if they can wear their stupid hats in NY...
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:Michigan - Hate - Overrated

How can the winningest program in the history of college football be over-rated?

How can a team that hasn't been in the top 25 in a year be over-rated?