Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What team do you hate the most ?
Bad choice of wording on my part I guess. I would also call my all time fave over-rated (even though they've not been ranked in the last year or done well for a while)....Notre Dame.....But when it comes down to it, you could pull out all kinds of stats to make many teams look better than another. I mean Notre Dame has very close to the same number of wins as Michigan. Their win percentage is tenths of a percentage point away from Michigan's record....but Notre Dame has more National Championships. There're all kinds of ways to argue it, but when it comes down to it, I would call them both over-rated....and I would still hate Michigan....and I would still say that Michigan couldn't handle an SEC schedule.
Yankees! White Sox! Packers! Boston is starting to annoy me now too
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
OMG!!!! I can't like STAND the John Smith High School's men's cheerleading squad!!! They can like kiss my butt! They like always steal our like cheers and stuff and they always make fun of my BFF Jill. It's not cool, and like that team has got to be like the team that I like hate the mostest!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Did you just talk about boy cheerleaders and a BFF named Jill?

Somebody get this boy some help!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Did you just talk about boy cheerleaders and a BFF named Jill?

Yeah, but then I put a disclaimer.....the "geeze I crack myself up" smileys.
fetusfacedwindbag Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Did you just talk about boy cheerleaders and a BFF named Jill?

Yeah, but then I put a disclaimer.....the "geeze I crack myself up" smileys.

Sorry . . . I missed that memo.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Titan ! Wrote:like the other thread only different (and better)

Which one team in all of sports do you hate. And why ?

Me ? I HATE the cubs. I hate them. I simply F'ing hate them.

Here's why, in the mid 80's I hated school. I got picked on a lot, didn't have many friends, etc (I know that's everyone's school experience but this is my story so shut up !) After a day of being berated by my teachers, picked on and bullied by other students, and hungry cause I skipped lunch so I could use my lunch money to buy comics, the ONLY thing in the world that I wanted was to go home and watch G.I. Joe. One short lil 30 minute cartoon and all in my world was good and peaceful.

G.I. Joe was broadcast on WGN Channel 9 from Chicago.

Chicago. Home of the Cubs.

Until 8-8-88 the GD Cubs didn't have lights, and all of their games were day games.

Every single day that the GD Cubs would have a home game G.I. Jow would get pre-empted for the GD Cubs. I wanted one simple thing in all the world and the GD Cubs took it away from me.

F the Cubs, F them up their stupid asses.

When Saint Steve Bartman caught that fly ball a few years ago, I fell on my knees and cried tears of joy singing praises to his name.

I hope they lose every game until I die.

Typical Michigan fan. I H8 Michigan.
Any and every overrated Pac 10 and Big 10 team that ESPN fawns over.
Dead Wings/NE Bradys

Growing up with the Avs/Wings rivalry in the 90s, I can't help but DESPISE THE F'ING WINGS!! Osgood needs to die in a slow burning fire.

And being the Bills fan that I am, the Patriots need to get bent. Seriously.
dutiful Wrote:Dead Wings/NE Bradys

Growing up with the Avs/Wings rivalry in the 90s, I can't help but DESPISE THE F'ING WINGS!! Osgood needs to die in a slow burning fire.

And being the Bills fan that I am, the Patriots need to get bent. Seriously.

Why do you hate Osgood so much?

Is it because he beat the shit out of Wah (no it's not Roy, it's Wah. Is in "Waaaahhhhhhh, people are mean to me and I lost to eh Wings by 10 goals so left and went to Colorado.")
xxxgodfthaxxx Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:like the other thread only different (and better)

Which one team in all of sports do you hate. And why ?

Me ? I HATE the cubs. I hate them. I simply F'ing hate them.

Here's why, in the mid 80's I hated school. I got picked on a lot, didn't have many friends, etc (I know that's everyone's school experience but this is my story so shut up !) After a day of being berated by my teachers, picked on and bullied by other students, and hungry cause I skipped lunch so I could use my lunch money to buy comics, the ONLY thing in the world that I wanted was to go home and watch G.I. Joe. One short lil 30 minute cartoon and all in my world was good and peaceful.

G.I. Joe was broadcast on WGN Channel 9 from Chicago.

Chicago. Home of the Cubs.

Until 8-8-88 the GD Cubs didn't have lights, and all of their games were day games.

Every single day that the GD Cubs would have a home game G.I. Jow would get pre-empted for the GD Cubs. I wanted one simple thing in all the world and the GD Cubs took it away from me.

F the Cubs, F them up their stupid asses.

When Saint Steve Bartman caught that fly ball a few years ago, I fell on my knees and cried tears of joy singing praises to his name.

I hope they lose every game until I die.

Typical Michigan fan. I H8 Michigan.

It's typical of Michigan fans to hate the Cubs ? I thought I was alone in this. Well darn, that makes my day.
Wowie Groovie !
I dislike a buncha teams,

but hate... ... .........

Patriots.

Just because I think Belichick cheated ( yet most coaches prob do )

and Brady ( albeit a good QB ) is a bro.

Plus that many SB rings is annoying. I'm so f'in jealous.
Yankees