Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's ruining America ?
Money, money, money, money
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
[quote="wienerpoopie"]Money, money, money, money
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Allyson Wrote:LIBERALS
the media
welfare

I have a girl crush on you now. I hope you don't mind.
Admin Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I'm no fan of Bush's, but that's going a bit far.

It's also pretty close to a federal offense, unless I've heard wrong. To publicly declare you want to kill the president is a crime, I believe.

I'm sure that's not actually what you want, but just wanted to let you know the danger of saying such things in a public forum.
Seconded. That was appalling. Publicly wishing for the assassination of anyone is disgusting.

You know what! It's just what i was thinking at the time. i tend not to think before i act, speak, type etc. :-[

and i apologize for offending anyone.

i don't really want the president dead!

just outta the white house and possibly America. maybe the fbi can "find out" he's an illegal immigrant and deport him or something? ???
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
jaydethespaz Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Seconded. That was appalling. Publicly wishing for the assassination of anyone is disgusting.

You know what! It's just what i was thinking at the time. i tend not to think before i act, speak, type etc. :-[

just outta the white house and possibly America. maybe the fbi can "find out" he's an illegal immigrant and deport him or something? ???

They don't deport illegal aliens. They put them in construction so they can build their(the have's) castle's cheap.
NASCAR
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
jus' P Wrote:
jaydethespaz Wrote:You know what! It's just what i was thinking at the time. i tend not to think before i act, speak, type etc. :-[

They don't deport illegal aliens. They put them in construction so they can build their(the have's) castle's cheap.

Damn! All my hopes and dreams demolished! Well it might do him good to get his hands dirty. (as long as he's not in charge of the construction site! LOL ;D)
Welfare - I think that welfare should have a limited term to it, Three years ought to do it. By then people should be able to have a job, starting to save money, supporting themselves, etc. After the third year if you can't hack it, move to a 3rd world country and see what a "rough life" is really about. Also, the money given should be rated only on the number of kids you have at the time of enrollment, if you have more, then money should be taken away from you, not given, condoms are cheaper than kids.
Why can't you take care of what you are given? Why do beautiful new apartments in 1 years time become a "ghetto". If you aren't willing take a little more pride in what you are given, then only you are to blame when it becomes trash.

Immigration - I think that it is already plenty easy enough to become a LEGAL immigrant, if you follow the directions, don't lie about stuff on the paperwork, aren't a criminal, and are willing to become an American. All that the illegal immigrants are doing is stretching the border of mexico, cuba, or whatever country they are coming from. They can honor their heritage and still be proud to be an American.

Interpretation of the Constitution - It has worked well for the last 200 years, why in the heck are we tearing it apart? Because it doesn't suit the godless, lawless, freeloading views of a couple of people that are probably the ones on welfare. The separation of church and state was put in there because the Church of England was the King/ the King was the church of England. I personally want a leader with some sort of moral upbringing, they need to fear something higher than not getting enough votes and money. And do you seriously think that by putting more stringent regulations on guns is really going to keep the criminals, drug dealers, killers, gang members, etc. from getting the guns they are probably already getting illegally?

Children - what ever happened to showing respect to others, earning what you get, basic manners please & thank you, consequences for your actions actually meant something. Kids don't mind their parents, teachers, police, etc. The few that are brought up right are the ones that will suffer.

Pride in America - Does anyone know why we celebrate the 4th of July. Is it more to anyone than just a day off work to cook out and shoot off fireworks? Do you know what being an American means, and how lucky you are to be one?

I think i'm done ranting for now, sorry its so long.
sunshyne Wrote:Welfare - I think that welfare should have a limited term to it, Three years ought to do it. By then people should be able to have a job, starting to save money, supporting themselves, etc. After the third year if you can't hack it, move to a 3rd world country and see what a "rough life" is really about. Also, the money given should be rated only on the number of kids you have at the time of enrollment, if you have more, then money should be taken away from you, not given, condoms are cheaper than kids.
Why can't you take care of what you are given? Why do beautiful new apartments in 1 years time become a "ghetto". If you aren't willing take a little more pride in what you are given, then only you are to blame when it becomes trash.

Immigration - I think that it is already plenty easy enough to become a LEGAL immigrant, if you follow the directions, don't lie about stuff on the paperwork, aren't a criminal, and are willing to become an American. All that the illegal immigrants are doing is stretching the border of mexico, cuba, or whatever country they are coming from. They can honor their heritage and still be proud to be an American.

Interpretation of the Constitution - It has worked well for the last 200 years, why in the heck are we tearing it apart? Because it doesn't suit the godless, lawless, freeloading views of a couple of people that are probably the ones on welfare. The separation of church and state was put in there because the Church of England was the King/ the King was the church of England. I personally want a leader with some sort of moral upbringing, they need to fear something higher than not getting enough votes and money. And do you seriously think that by putting more stringent regulations on guns is really going to keep the criminals, drug dealers, killers, gang members, etc. from getting the guns they are probably already getting illegally?

Children - what ever happened to showing respect to others, earning what you get, basic manners please & thank you, consequences for your actions actually meant something. Kids don't mind their parents, teachers, police, etc. The few that are brought up right are the ones that will suffer.

Pride in America - Does anyone know why we celebrate the 4th of July. Is it more to anyone than just a day off work to cook out and shoot off fireworks? Do you know what being an American means, and how lucky you are to be one?

HOMO! DICK! JEW!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
deuce Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:Welfare - I think that welfare should have a limited term to it, Three years ought to do it. By then people should be able to have a job, starting to save money, supporting themselves, etc. After the third year if you can't hack it, move to a 3rd world country and see what a "rough life" is really about. Also, the money given should be rated only on the number of kids you have at the time of enrollment, if you have more, then money should be taken away from you, not given, condoms are cheaper than kids.

HOMO! DICK! JEW!

I forgot to mention Deuce, yep Deuce is ruining America ;D
The Ohio State University. Yes, OSU is ruining it for everyone.
hey howie feltersnatch...did you vote when times were tough for you.
Whats ruining America? Right now it looks like Wall street and Chris Dodd and Co.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I still think Bush, but wall street is up there too now on my list.
Outsourcing sucks, but it's capitalism. All too fast we're becoming a service industry nation and no longer producing anything.

I wish we could be a slightly modified version of isolationists without becoming blind to the rest of the world and at the same time drop the big brother stigma. Can't fix the world when shit is f'd at home.
The outsourcing trend is already starting to reverse. China has been found to be a pain in the ass to work with for many reasons. The cost benefit of dealing with the pain is not what it used to be. People over there are wanting to live a western lifestyle and wages and cost of living are increasing. Few companies are outsoursing to China and some are pulling operations back to the States. However, there are other areas of the world just waiting to take China's place. It started with Canada moved to Mexico, then China. Now businesses are looking to more remote areas of the world for the next low cost suppliers. My prediction, Africa. In the mean time, companies are staying closer to home, but it doesn't help when the "Detroit Three" deman that suppliers use low cost countries as resourses. Changing that philosophy will do alot to help the American economy.

The "Detroit Three" are forcing suppliers to move jobs over sea to save a few buck per vehicle. However, the people that purchase their product are Americans, unemployed Americans. Unemployed because there job is now in China and now these customers can't afford to buy the vehicles. This is cuasing the termoil in Detroit. These idiots are killing themselves by forcing their main source of income to be out of work.

Doesn't make sense to me.
Two party of system and the lobbiest that control our government.
oldsquid Wrote:Two party of system and the lobbiest that control our government.

Can you elaborate? You actually want our government walking in lock step with no input from outside sources? Even if lobbyists are sneaky no good bastards walking around Washington with their hands out, at least they are some kind of outside voice from this great land. Besides not every lobbyist is sneeky or no good. Anyone can be a lobbyist including yourself.
A sense of entitlement, and a lack of acceptance that there are repurcussions for your actions.
Stupid people are ruining the US!
mainerliser Wrote:Stupid people are ruining the US!

+1

What are you their spokesperson? ;D
jus' P Wrote:

What are you their spokesperson? ;D

*Snicker* 8-)