Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Mission
Got him...
Subject Line: Welcome!
Message: Negative Karma for being new...aint that about a bitch?
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Zee Wrote:I'm confused....

He wants you to give the noobs bad karma :Smile

??? But he said I'm not on patrol...
Guess what guys? One of the noobs that you smited before they posted just deleted their account.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Zee Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:He wants you to give the noobs bad karma :Smile

??? But he said I'm not on patrol...

Your right! what a window licker
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
[Image: windowlicker.jpg]
Admin Wrote:Guess what guys? One of the noobs that you smited before they posted just deleted their account.

Maybe he pushed the wrong button ???
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Admin Wrote:Guess what guys? One of the noobs that you smited before they posted just deleted their account.

You should edit that and add the appropriate emoticon... until then I will assume that was a compliment for weedin' em out early.
Compliment? More like a polite way of saying "knock it off you a-holes".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Compliment? More like a polite way of saying "knock it off you a-holes".

Some one's five hour energy drink wore off.
Zee Wrote:My co-worker just had a really good idea and I said, "+1" only to be stared back at by three people with the blank deer in the head lights look... I suck again... I wasn't about to explain it and have them read the Sex (lets do it) thread.

That literally made me laugh out loud.
Wowie Groovie !

Hmmm.... didn't... didn't SOMEONE suggest that this might be a bad idea ? Who was that ?
Wowie Groovie !
Zee Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Compliment? More like a polite way of saying "knock it off you a-holes".

Holy shit ! That's bringing the funny ! I love this board.
Wowie Groovie !
Zee Wrote:

Actually when the bottle of nice wears off I drop more eff bombs.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Zee Wrote:Some one's five hour energy drink wore off.

Actually when the bottle of nice wears off I drop more eff bombs.

Any chance I can buy you a case as a peace offering? I think thats the second gayest offer I've made tonight.
Zee Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Actually when the bottle of nice wears off I drop more eff bombs.

Any chance I can buy you a case as a peace offering? I think thats the second gayest offer I've made tonight.

There is no peace to be had as I have no qualms with you whatsoever. But if you want to buy me some 5 hour energy I'll gladly exchange some karma for it Wink
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Zee Wrote:Any chance I can buy you a case as a peace offering? I think thats the second gayest offer I've made tonight.

There is no peace to be had as I have no qualms with you whatsoever. But if you want to buy me some 5 hour energy I'll gladly exchange some karma for it Wink

Titan is working on the details... a result of the gayest offer I made tonight... I'll bring the 5 hour energy.
my mission in life is to continue being the destroyer of things Big Grin
Peachs Wrote:my mission in life is to continue being the destroyer of things Big Grin

Destroy me... Please... I want to be destroyed.
Who's flippin' idea was it to send them a message along with the smite? Now they know who to smite back when they get pissed! I think I have gone down almost 10 in karma... granted there are plenty of other legitimate reasons I should be losing karma today... still I smite the one who came up with that bright idea.
Zee Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:my mission in life is to continue being the destroyer of things Big Grin

Destroy me... Please... I want to be destroyed.

haha!

/lays you to waste!
Zee Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Actually when the bottle of nice wears off I drop more eff bombs.

And what would be THE gayest ? ? ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Zee Wrote:Any chance I can buy you a case as a peace offering? I think thats the second gayest offer I've made tonight.

And what would be THE gayest ? ? ?

wouldn't YOU like to know......?
Peachs Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:And what would be THE gayest ? ? ?

wouldn't YOU like to know......?

Sadly, I do know. I have 100% confidence that I know exactly what he's talking about.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:wouldn't YOU like to know......?

Sadly, I do know. I have 100% confidence that I know exactly what he's talking about.

haha, I'm sure you do lol
Peachs Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Sadly, I do know. I have 100% confidence that I know exactly what he's talking about.

haha, I'm sure you do lol

No... he knows... I accidently asked him out on a date.
great work guys.
heywood jablome Wrote:great work guys.

See Biff... noobs worth having appreciate it.
How about we hit the noobs with negative karma with the following message...

"Welcome! WHAM negative karma... your karma will be returned if you find the right thread."

Is that a little less a-holeish?
Zee Wrote:How about we hit the noobs with negative karma with the following message...

"Welcome! WHAM negative karma... your karma will be returned if you find the right thread."

naaah being an A-hole is half the fun when you're on forums
Peachs Wrote:
Zee Wrote:How about we hit the noobs with negative karma with the following message...

naaah being an A-hole is half the fun when you're on forums

So you are supporting the 'WHAM negative karma" action? Because I stopped... but I can start again.
Zee Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:naaah being an A-hole is half the fun when you're on forums

So you are supporting the 'WHAM negative karma" action? Because I stopped... but I can start again.

I am supporting it, but idk if I'll actually be doling any of it out, as I've got little to no karma myself
Peachs Wrote:
Zee Wrote:So you are supporting the 'WHAM negative karma" action? Because I stopped... but I can start again.

I am supporting it, but idk if I'll actually be doling any of it out, as I've got little to no karma myself

I'd like to suggest giving the newbies a week before blanket smiting them. Give them a chance to get the feel for the place, and learn how we operate. Then, after their first 7 days are up ? KIKAPOW ! smite away. Unless they are females, in which case let's exalt them in hopes that they stick around.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:I am supporting it, but idk if I'll actually be doling any of it out, as I've got little to no karma myself

I'd like to suggest giving the newbies a week before blanket smiting them. Give them a chance to get the feel for the place, and learn how we operate. Then, after their first 7 days are up ? KIKAPOW ! smite away. Unless they are females, in which case let's exalt them in hopes that they stick around.

Are you going to keep record of when they join and tell me when to smite someone? I still like the smite them but offer them a chance to be redeemed if they find this thread.
Zee Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I'd like to suggest giving the newbies a week before blanket smiting them. Give them a chance to get the feel for the place, and learn how we operate. Then, after their first 7 days are up ? KIKAPOW ! smite away. Unless they are females, in which case let's exalt them in hopes that they stick around.

Are you going to keep record of when they join and tell me when to smite someone? I still like the smite them but offer them a chance to be redeemed if they find this thread.

Brother I can barely keep track of my own posts. There aint no way in hell that I can keep track of newbies. F that. In fact... Smite away, if smiting scares new MALE users off, then good riddance ! Just like in 300 when the weak and feble were thrown over the cliff. Just be nice to the new ladies.

And... that is 900 posts bitches ! Woo and Hoo.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Zee Wrote:Are you going to keep record of when they join and tell me when to smite someone? I still like the smite them but offer them a chance to be redeemed if they find this thread.

Brother I can barely keep track of my own posts. There aint no way in hell that I can keep track of newbies. F that. In fact... Smite away, if smiting scares new MALE users off, then good riddance ! Just like in 300 when the weak and feble were thrown over the cliff. Just be nice to the new ladies.

yeah, I agree with you for once.. lol I've got so much crazy going on here I can barely keep track of myself.. There's no way I'll be able to keep track of when other ppl join up lol
I'm conflicted... I'll wait for instructions from the Intern of Poon...
Zee Wrote:I'm conflicted... I'll wait for instructions from the Intern of Poon...

:Confusedlaps Zee in the face twice:: BITCH ! Be a man ! ! ! make your own decisions !
Wowie Groovie !
bwahahaha! sounds like a plan Zee, I'm onboard
Titan ! Wrote:
Zee Wrote:I'm conflicted... I'll wait for instructions from the Intern of Poon...

:Confusedlaps Zee in the face twice:: BITCH ! Be a man ! ! ! make your own decisions !

Effin' A... my decision is to go to Buffallo Wild Wings and have a beer watch the Tigers and think about it. Meet me there Titan so that you can give me the bitch slap I deserve.
Peachs Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Brother I can barely keep track of my own posts. There aint no way in hell that I can keep track of newbies. F that. In fact... Smite away, if smiting scares new MALE users off, then good riddance ! Just like in 300 when the weak and feble were thrown over the cliff. Just be nice to the new ladies.

yeah, I agree with you for once.. lol I've got so much crazy going on here I can barely keep track of myself.. There's no way I'll be able to keep track of when other ppl join up lol

C'mon, you agreed with me when I said that you were pretty, and had fire in your soul right ?
Wowie Groovie !