Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right now I'm....
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:get the ones that move from the water pressure, they're at menards and look like little tractors, place it in the middle of the yard at one end and it'll drive to the other end of the yard and drag the hose with it.

Your supposed to lay the hose out and the little water tractor will follow it like a track.

[Image: raintrain200x200.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
right, it's still dragging a portion of the hose!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:right, it's still dragging a portion of the hose!

But you said:

Quote:place it in the middle of the yard at one end and it'll drive to the other end of the yard

You could make it do circles and zigzags if you wanted

[Image: MIDDLE%20FINGER%20CHILD.jpg]

SO YEAH!!!!!
right, i said it'll drive to the other end of the yard....no where in my post did I say:

"One thing it will NOT do is circles or zigzags, and it most definitely does NOT use the hose as a 'track' to follow. So you absolutely can NOT make it follow any pattern you wish."
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Right now I'm:

bored, where the fuck is everyone?
AT YOUR MOM'S HOUSE!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Queenie Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Still trying to figure out the most effective and effecient spots to place my sprinkler in the back yard... want to get the best coverage of the lawn for the least amount of times of having to move the sprinkler.

Put it exactly in the center of the yard?? Wink

Yard is too big in the back. I can pull that off in my front yard, though.

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:get the ones that move from the water pressure, they're at menards and look like little tractors, place it in the middle of the yard at one end and it'll drive to the other end of the yard and drag the hose with it.

That's what my #1 choice would be, but every time I've seen one of those suckers they're like $45/$50. I'm not really feeling like dropping fifty bucks on a sprinkler right now. My folks used to have one, but they gave it away when they moved to their current home.
fine a 'Ned Flanders' with a sprinkler and go 'Homer Simpson' on his ass
Update on the Great Mouse War of '09.

The snap-trap with peanut butter as a bait no longer has any peanut butter. Not a speck. Either the mice managed to get it off, or all the ants it attracted did. This is all unfolding like the script of a poorly written comedy.
potthole Wrote:Update on the Great Mouse War of '09.

The snap-trap with peanut butter as a bait no longer has any peanut butter. Not a speck. Either the mice managed to get it off, or all the ants it attracted did. This is all unfolding like the script of a poorly written comedy.

Maybe it's time to burn down your house and collect the insurance. That'll get those effers.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Totally pissed that I can't get through on the think fast game show chance. I'm caller 2, caller 7, caller 3, caller 2 again. FUCK!!

And wondering where Allyson is hiding in the chat room. Come out, come out Allyson!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
kindof pissed... every time i suggest we go do something its no, but Im just supposed to want to do whatever anytime anyone else wants to.
potthole Wrote:Update on the Great Mouse War of '09.

Did you make sure to tuck the peanut butter under the curved lip of the trigger really good? Makes it damn near impossible for the mouse to get it without snapping the trap, if you just put a glob on they get it off pretty easily.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Just put on a glob, didn't really think there was a science to it.
pothole, do you have any small pets at home like dogs or cats or children?

if not try this. put a few quarts of anti-freeze in a bucket, the sweet smell is supposed to lure them into jumping in and then they will drown. The beauty of the anti-freeze is that, again, it should dissolve everything of the mouse except the tail, and no smell.

This is per my Grandfather and his deer camp rodent controll.

there is also a remedy that involves filling the kitchen sink with water, then ballencing several butter knives on the edge of the sink with peanut butter or cheese on the ends of them. the mice will walk on the knife to get the peanut butter and then again drown in the sink...but Mrs. Phil Pothole probably doesn't want dead mice in her kitchen sink.

good luck
Just got back from taking my 4 yr old to see Thomas and friends.....He was hands down the best behaved child in the building....except for maybe the sleeping infant.. What the hell is wrong with people? How hard is it to tell your kid to sit down and shut up? If they have no interest in the show...then take them out!!!!

going to my special place now...
potthole Wrote:Just put on a glob, didn't really think there was a science to it.

Did you use crunchy or smooth? Use crunchy and wedge some of the peanuts in the trigger. That way they have to dig a little to get all of it and then ** Snap**
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Resting after spending yesterday at Alyssa's cheer competition. They won first place in home pom and extreme dance, second in cheer and also won the leadership award. You can find the videos of the competition on my facebook (probably by tomorrow).
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:pothole, do you have any small pets at home like dogs or cats or children?

if not try this. put a few quarts of anti-freeze in a bucket, the sweet smell is supposed to lure them into jumping in and then they will drown. The beauty of the anti-freeze is that, again, it should dissolve everything of the mouse except the tail, and no smell.

there is also a remedy that involves filling the kitchen sink with water, then ballencing several butter knives on the edge of the sink with peanut butter or cheese on the ends of them. the mice will walk on the knife to get the peanut butter and then again drown in the sink...but Mrs. Phil Pothole probably doesn't want dead mice in her kitchen sink.

good luck

Got a couple of cats, but I could try to anti-freeze idea still-- the mice haven't actually made it inside my house, from what I can tell... thus far they've only gotten up under the siding, so I could just leave the bucket out back behind my breezeway, which is where I've seen the mice.
potthole Wrote:Got a couple of cats, but I could try to anti-freeze idea still-- the mice haven't actually made it inside my house, from what I can tell... thus far they've only gotten up under the siding, so I could just leave the bucket out back behind my breezeway, which is where I've seen the mice.

You have cats and still have a mouse problem? That's just weird. I would have thought the smell of cat would keep the mice away.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
potthole Wrote:good luck

Got a couple of cats, but I could try to anti-freeze idea still-- the mice haven't actually made it inside my house, from what I can tell... thus far they've only gotten up under the siding, so I could just leave the bucket out back behind my breezeway, which is where I've seen the mice.[/quote]

Howie Feltersnatch is in no way liable for any problems related to anti-freeze mice poisoning.
Howie Feltersnatch is not an exterminator.
Howie Feltersnatch is not responsible if a cat/dog/neighbor 'mouses' into the bucket of anti-freeze
Howie, what the hell is wrong with your posts? Everything is all jumped around...

apparently I'm only allowed one quote for a signature. because if I post anything more than one word it jarbles. I've seen it with others posts before as well
I'M IN!!! I GOT MY SPOT FOR THE THINK FAST GAME SHOW!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

*Doin the happy dance!!!
0rz0ski Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Got a couple of cats, but I could try to anti-freeze idea still-- the mice haven't actually made it inside my house, from what I can tell... thus far they've only gotten up under the siding, so I could just leave the bucket out back behind my breezeway, which is where I've seen the mice.

You have cats and still have a mouse problem? That's just weird. I would have thought the smell of cat would keep the mice away.

The cats are indoor cats, and the mice haven't actually gotten inside the house yet.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
potthole Wrote:good luck

Got a couple of cats, but I could try to anti-freeze idea still-- the mice haven't actually made it inside my house, from what I can tell... thus far they've only gotten up under the siding, so I could just leave the bucket out back behind my breezeway, which is where I've seen the mice.

Howie Feltersnatch is in no way liable for any problems related to anti-freeze mice poisoning.
Howie Feltersnatch is not responsible if a cat/dog/neighbor 'mouses' into the bucket of anti-freeze
[/quote]

Wow, you really messed that quote/text up.

EDIT:

And wow, it got all messed up when I tried to quote it, too.
Great, Howie broke the forums. Dumb dick. Now we know why ChatBot boots you every 5 minutes, it's to keep you from frying the chatroom too.

Howie sucks...

...other dudes.
No, the boards are not broken, people just don't understand how to format quotes and text size properly. See here for the full conversation:

potthole Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
potthole Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:pothole, do you have any small pets at home like dogs or cats or children?

good luck

Wow, you really messed that quote/text up.

EDIT:

And wow, it got all messed up when I tried to quote it, too.
That's what she said.
pwn3d

by a girl no less...
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[Image: 728.gif]

He did...
Queenie Wrote:I'M IN!!! I GOT MY SPOT FOR THE THINK FAST GAME SHOW!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!

*Doin the happy dance!!!

...Dancin' too! :clap:
helping my brother in law move.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
pretty geeked... I found a sexy as all hell high waisted black pencil skirt for 16 bucks today!!! go team me!!!
Perturbed with how long it took to change the plugs on my truck.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Hoping the weather is good this Saturday.
sad that I missed the board chatter today Sad
That's what she said.
eating a jolly rancher.
Watching the.....

Best Hooters International Swimsuit Pageant :thumbup:

(FSMidwest)
Drafting a letter to my boss regarding my recent work. It's funny, I'm the funny guy at work