Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right now I'm....
Looking forward to beating Biff in golf this upcoming weekend.
Awake, but just barely.
Wowie Groovie !
On hold, to play Stump The Show. Big Grin
potthole Wrote:On hold, to play Stump The Show. Big Grin

did you get through ?
Wowie Groovie !
potthole Wrote:Looking forward to beating Biff in golf this upcoming weekend.

It's actually like taking candy from a baby.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Titan ! Wrote:
potthole Wrote:On hold, to play Stump The Show. Big Grin

did you get through ?

Yup! Got to be the judge.

Admin Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Looking forward to beating Biff in golf this upcoming weekend.

It's actually like taking candy from a baby.

Which means I'll probably feel bad when the game is over.
Just being grateful to listen to the show today!
Right now im sitting naked ordering mop buckets on the computer, getting ready to put on my rodeo clown suit, and debating what carwash to take my 1987 k10 convertible blazer too after work...
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
mainerliser Wrote:Just being grateful to listen to the show today!

suck up.
Wowie Groovie !
trying to get motivated to work . . . or better yet, play on the message board!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Titan ! Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:Just being grateful to listen to the show today!

suck up.

Tongue :-* Tongue
Wondering when somebody from WGRD will contact me about my prize for being judge on STS this morning. Also wondering what the prize will be.
...grateful that my computer didn't take a shit while I was installing SP1 last night..
trying to eat my lunch, but keep getting interrupted by my boss wanting everything.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
working on irrigation reports, monthly reports and catching up on here....work sucks
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Right now I'm wringing my hands.......
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
...aware that I'm coming across as a crotchety old man....and not caring.

lolzorhesaidcrotchletztalkaboutsumsex
... watching monday night raw and eating some dinner
Admiring the Tiger Stadium seats which I was finally able to move over into the apartment.

[Image: 2670025766_7199351f6a.jpg]
Titan ! Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Think they can make it?

It'd take a miracle

First of all, I just have to comment that anyone who quotes that movie and/or regularly works it into normal conversation is f-ing awesome in my book, and secondly, thank you for the great idea, I'm finally off work and I'm going to go watch it right now and recite the whole damn thing
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Reinstalling all of the itune ringtones and photos on my bosses' Blackberry because he lost that "little piece of black cardboard" (the effin memory card)!!
Getting back to work. Damn this board.
Wowie Groovie !
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
[quote="wienerpoopie"]
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Getting back to work. Damn this board.

So did you miss Biff's big debut too? I was really backed up on work from effin around on this board the last couple of weeks . . . had to play catch up!!
Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Getting back to work. Damn this board.

So did you miss Biff's big debut too? I was really backed up on work from effin around on this board the last couple of weeks . . . had to play catch up!!

Ohhhh no... I was there. When I heard him say his name and tell me to shut the F up, I was stunned and couldn't move for a few seconds.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:So did you miss Biff's big debut too? I was really backed up on work from effin around on this board the last couple of weeks . . . had to play catch up!!

Ohhhh no... I was there. When I heard him say his name and tell me to shut the F up, I was stunned and couldn't move for a few seconds.

He really said that on air? You should be flattered!
Queenie Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Ohhhh no... I was there. When I heard him say his name and tell me to shut the F up, I was stunned and couldn't move for a few seconds.

He really said that on air? You should be flattered!

It was the biggest moment of my week. But it's only Tuesday so I'm hopeful that it will only go up from here.
Wowie Groovie !
trying to hack my nextel phone so that Producer Joe Taint is my ringer
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:trying to hack my nextel phone so that Producer Joe Taint is my ringer

www.harrythompson.com

that website is AWESOME for webjal.... I had a bunch of homemade ringers on my cell because of that software..

just be sure to read the instructions dude
yah but i have dial up at home and had more luck before using myjal....now myjal doesn't work, i may try webjal again...but i had to download a ton of stuff extra while myjal is no internet needed and was plug and play (was is the key word)
... getting ready to go out drinking..

[/drop] I like drinking [/drop]
Awesome!
... cooking dinner, doped up on pain meds, tired, achey and sore.....
wondering why the crap im still on here at eleven thirty when i should be in bed...
3 quarters of the way to drunkin ass hole land. Sorry, that is not all the way
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:3 quarters of the way to drunkin ass hole land. Sorry, that is not all the way

You need to be drunk to be an a-hole? You can be an a-hole anytime on the sex thread...if you have a sense of humor.

I'm all the way drunk right now. 8-)
sluttynurse Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:3 quarters of the way to drunkin ass hole land. Sorry, that is not all the way

You need to be drunk to be an a-hole? You can be an a-hole anytime on the sex thread...if you have a sense of humor.

I'm "drunk" on pain meds and muscle relaxers
Queenie Wrote:Reinstalling all of the itune ringtones and photos on my bosses' Blackberry because he lost that "little piece of black cardboard" (the effin memory card)!!

That quote was from Tuesday . . . guess what I'm doing today?? Same freaking thing!!
Peachs Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:You need to be drunk to be an a-hole? You can be an a-hole anytime on the sex thread...if you have a sense of humor.

I'm "drunk" on pain meds and muscle relaxers

Percocette ????? Please tell me you got some Percs. That stuff was sooo much fun when I had them.
Wowie Groovie !