Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right now I'm....
Queenie Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Reinstalling all of the itune ringtones and photos on my bosses' Blackberry because he lost that "little piece of black cardboard" (the effin memory card)!!

That quote was from Tuesday . . . guess what I'm doing today?? Same freaking thing!!

Well, look at it this way Queenie, fixing your boss's Ipod, has to be more fun than filling out TCP reports, or filing, or any other work related activity right ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:That quote was from Tuesday . . . guess what I'm doing today?? Same freaking thing!!

Well, look at it this way Queenie, fixing your boss's Ipod, has to be more fun than filling out TCP reports, or filing, or any other work related activity right ?

I guess you're right . . . I hate filing!! Tongue
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Titan ! Wrote:Well, look at it this way Queenie, fixing your boss's Ipod, has to be more fun than filling out TCP reports, or filing, or any other work related activity right ?

TPS reports! C'mon man, if you're going to quote one of the greatest movies ever try to keep it straight!

I celebrate his entire collection.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
TCP? what the eff?

Anyways im falling asleep at work day dreaming of going home
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Admin Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Well, look at it this way Queenie, fixing your boss's Ipod, has to be more fun than filling out TCP reports, or filing, or any other work related activity right ?

TPS reports! C'mon man, if you're going to quote one of the greatest movies ever try to keep it straight!

I celebrate his entire collection.

You're right. I suck again.
Wowie Groovie !
[quote="wienerpoopie"]TCP? what the eff?

"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"

Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!

"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
It's eff off Friday!!! ( as opposed to Eff Off the rest of the week ) and I am doin' squat except bank, haircut and carwash.
[quote="Howie Feltersnatch"]

wienerpoopie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:If you want you can repost that you are about ride with your brother to Harlem to pick up his refirbished bike....skip work...all the cool kids are doing it

Im working 70 hours this week and next week, I don
[quote="Howie Feltersnatch"]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]

Im working 70 hours this week and next week, I don
Daydreaming
bored
hungover and tired...
Not really wanting to go to work today.
Peachs Wrote:hungover and tired...

Amen sister. Brown bottle Flu is a bitch.
Wowie Groovie !
no longer hung over, listening to DTZ, making yummy breakfast, and having some juiiiiice
Daydreaming
Wondering why this thread exists.
speedbump Wrote:Wondering why this thread exists.

because I thought it would be fun.... sheesh :Smile
wondering how bad a papercut to the peehole would feel.
Fistor Wrote:wondering how bad a papercut to the peehole would feel.

ooooo.....

damn you!
Peachs Wrote:
speedbump Wrote:Wondering why this thread exists.

because I thought it would be fun.... sheesh :Smile

And it is fun!!! Stop bringing us down!

I'm feeling sorry for myself! Sad
I see titan was here this morning.......Nice to know you're alive! Big Grin
Fistor Wrote:wondering how bad a papercut to the peehole would feel.

Pissed that Sir Fists put this thought into my head.
Listening to The Vigilantes of Love
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
NOw inspecting the healing paper cut on the skin between thumb and forefinger....dang that sucker hurt
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
vsangelchick Wrote:NOw inspecting the healing paper cut on the skin between thumb and forefinger....dang that sucker hurt

thats the hand taint
Bored as hell in a computers class!!!
Pissed that I took a day off to take the kids swimming and all I got was effing GRIEF!!! DAMMIT!!
Wishing we had made some cookies. I want a snack!
sleeping
Thirsty...
full of cinnamon french toast...mmmmm
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
vsangelchick Wrote:full of cinnamon french toast...mmmmm

Tongue
...raising my desk using only a copy of Bigguns.
Fistor Wrote:...raising my desk using only a copy of Boners.

really?
.......listening to the smooth sounds of George Benson.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
.........listening to the harsh tones of Pantera
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Wanting to be back in bed . . .listening to the storm outside. Awesome sleeping weather!!