Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right now I'm....
right now i'm:

playing the shrug game

*shrug shrug*
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
[quote="wienerpoopie"]I didn
right now i'm realizing that i've nearly got the most posts on the board
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:right now i'm realizing that i've nearly got the most posts on the board

wow . . . that's sad. Undecided
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Charging up the "New/old" iPod that I got from Rapid Repair. Let's hope these guys do a good job on stuff.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:right now i'm realizing that i've nearly got the most posts on the board

We.... drove by your work yesterday.... I knew that you were busy not working.
still chuckling inside from seeing Step Brother tonight
Listening to the "best of" cause my awesome hubby got me a radio (they took away my live streaming too), and wishing it was live.

DAMMIT!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
pissed off at our tortiecat because she tore my left hand to shreads with her claws a few minutes ago...
Peachs Wrote:pissed off at our tortiecat because she tore my left hand to shreads with her claws a few minutes ago...

Hydrogen peroxide will help to keep it from hurting . . . sorry, it's just the Mom in me!!
Queenie Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:pissed off at our tortiecat because she tore my left hand to shreads with her claws a few minutes ago...

Hydrogen peroxide will help to keep it from hurting . . . sorry, it's just the Mom in me!!

I peroxided, and a & d ointmented, and bandaged it just pissed me off a bit because I was holding her in my lap one second and she was fine and then she just flipped the eff out, and it was her back claws that got me, her front ones have softpaws on em
Peachs Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Hydrogen peroxide will help to keep it from hurting . . . sorry, it's just the Mom in me!!

I peroxided, and a & d ointmented, and bandaged it just pissed me off a bit because I was holding her in my lap one second and she was fine and then she just flipped the eff out, and it was her back claws that got me, her front ones have softpaws on em

Peroxide helps everything not hurt. I was trying to fix the "cage" around our trampoline so the kiddies wouldn't fly out and got the part of my hand between my thumb and forefinger caught between the two poles. It didn't hurt too much when it happened (it was Saturday and I had like 2 or 10 shots of Jack) but I still put the peroxide on it. I have a nice scar there. Sad
Queenie Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:I peroxided, and a & d ointmented, and bandaged it just pissed me off a bit because I was holding her in my lap one second and she was fine and then she just flipped the eff out, and it was her back claws that got me, her front ones have softpaws on em

Peroxide helps everything not hurt. I was trying to fix the "cage" around our trampoline so the kiddies wouldn't fly out and got the part of my hand between my thumb and forefinger caught between the two poles. It didn't hurt too much when it happened (it was Saturday and I had like 2 or 10 shots of Jack) but I still put the peroxide on it. I have a nice scar there. Sad

when i had road rash on my forearm it felt anything but nice.... it dryed it up nicely so that it wouldn't ooz as much
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:when i had road rash on my forearm it felt anything but nice.... it dryed it up nicely so that it wouldn't ooz as much

[Image: 2332175132_2387ea2318.jpg]

ewwwww
Queenie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:when i had road rash on my forearm it felt anything but nice.... it dryed it up nicely so that it wouldn't ooz as much

[Image: 2332175132_2387ea2318.jpg]

ewwwww

looks familiar...mine had a ton of rocks and dirt in it cause i was on dirt...i had to scrub it.

poopie also biffed on a road bike and had roadrash
I remember when I was like in 3rd grade and my friend and I were chasing a firetruck through our neighborhood and it went down what we called the big dipper. Of course we promptly ensued and started to outrun the firetruck cause it was turning at the bottom of the hill. I freaked out (I was on the back, we were doubling) and I hit the brakes and she wasn't braced and went over the handlebars and hit the pavement, face first. Of course then we hit a ditch (concete drainage type) and my knees got all effed up. They had to take her to the hospital, and I had to limp home and try to bandage my wounds before my mom found out about it.
Queenie Wrote:I remember when I was like in 3rd grade and my friend and I were chasing a firetruck through our neighborhood and it went down what we called the big dipper. Of course we promptly ensued and started to outrun the firetruck cause it was turning at the bottom of the hill. I freaked out (I was on the back, we were doubling) and I hit the brakes and she wasn't braced and went over the handlebars and hit the pavement, face first. Of course then we hit a ditch (concete drainage type) and my knees got all effed up. They had to take her to the hospital, and I had to limp home and try to bandage my wounds before my mom found out about it.
\

i'da sprayed ya with the hose
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I remember when I was like in 3rd grade and my friend and I were chasing a firetruck through our neighborhood and it went down what we called the big dipper. Of course we promptly ensued and started to outrun the firetruck cause it was turning at the bottom of the hill. I freaked out (I was on the back, we were doubling) and I hit the brakes and she wasn't braced and went over the handlebars and hit the pavement, face first. Of course then we hit a ditch (concete drainage type) and my knees got all effed up. They had to take her to the hospital, and I had to limp home and try to bandage my wounds before my mom found out about it.
\

Oh hell that's right. . . you're a fireman. When I posted that story, I seriously had forgotten that. So, do you have many 8 year olds chasing you on bikes down hills? Tongue
Queenie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:\

Oh hell that's right. . . you're a fireman. When I posted that story, I seriously had forgotten that. So, do you have many 8 year olds chasing you on bikes down hills? Tongue

our station is in a valley...hell the whole village is in a valley so they'd have to pedal they're little asses off all they way up the hills Smile
my hand still hurts... /whineeeeeee
Peachs Wrote:my hand still hurts... /whineeeeeee

there there now peachie . . .your hand hurts, but hey look at the bright side, your karma is up!! Tongue
ooooo I'm almost to 20!
Fistor Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:Apparently im not as sensitive to seven year old events as other people?

Apparently.

It's a pretty fresh wound. 3,000 dead Americans and all. Maybe in a couple more years I'll laugh at the image of MC Hammer dancing atop of thousands of innocent people being killed.
I've never met a person who thought The Fresh Prince dancing like a moron on the WTC as it fell to be so terribly offensive. I know it is, what, 5,000 people that died. And I suppose to all it offends I owe an apology, so to you, I do offer the humblest "Imma sorry" I can on the internet. I suppose if you lost a loved one in this event, this would in no way be funny at all. But if you think about it, the absurdity of it takes some of the sting away. I mean, really.

Also, is -4 karma very bad? I don't care.

Anyway, I will change it ASAP. Again, sorry, just my sense of "humor".
m00t Wrote:Also, is -4 karma very bad?
Titan flirted with -50 a while and he's still breathing.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:

maybe... maybe he's still breathing
m00t Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Apparently.

It's a pretty fresh wound. 3,000 dead Americans and all. Maybe in a couple more years I'll laugh at the image of MC Hammer dancing atop of thousands of innocent people being killed.
I've never met a person who thought The Fresh Prince dancing like a moron on the WTC as it fell to be so terribly offensive. I know it is, what, 5,000 people that died. And I suppose to all it offends I owe an apology, so to you, I do offer the humblest "Imma sorry" I can on the internet. I suppose if you lost a loved one in this event, this would in no way be funny at all. But if you think about it, the absurdity of it takes some of the sting away. I mean, really.

Also, is -4 karma very bad? I don't care.

Anyway, I will change it ASAP. Again, sorry, just my sense of "humor".

thank you...
dino Wrote:

Translation= 'Titan flirted with AIDS a while and he's still breathing'
I just finished my filing. . . ugh, I hate filing!! :Smile
Queenie Wrote:I just finished my filing. . . ugh, I hate filing!! :Smile

I need to be running Win PST...but I can't get my Michigan soils to load...just MA soils...won't work for me here

basically it's a program that compares pesticides to soils to calculate the probability of those pesticides to leach through the soil and pollute..

EXCITING!
Queenie Wrote:I just finished my filing. . . ugh, I hate filing!! :Smile

I need to be running Win PST...but I can't get my Michigan soils to load...just MA soils...won't work for me here

basically it's a program that compares pesticides to soils to calculate the probability of those pesticides to leach through the soil and pollute..

EXCITING!

Wow that must really keep your interest . . oh look a butterfly!
Queenie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I need to be running Win PST...but I can't get my Michigan soils to load...just MA soils...won't work for me here

EXCITING!

Wow that must really keep your interest . . oh look a butterfly!

yah...thats why i've been the only person posting on the board for the last hour.... Undecided
I want... a chicken fajita rollup from applebees....
thats what I am doing right now....
Wanting a chicken fajita rollup....
boizalynne Wrote:I want... a chicken fajita rollup from applebees....

Thanks a lot a-hole now I want a fajita rollup
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:I want... a chicken fajita rollup from applebees....

Queenie Wrote:Wow that must really keep your interest . . oh look a butterfly!

yah...thats why i've been the only person posting on the board for the last hour.... Undecided
How'd that conversation with yourself go?
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:yah...thats why i've been the only person posting on the board for the last hour.... Undecided
How'd that conversation with yourself go?

we got in a fight
dino Wrote:How'd that conversation with yourself go?

we got in a fight
Did you kick your ass?
Quote of the Day:
dino Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:we got in a fight
Did you kick your ass?

no i lost
dino Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:we got in a fight
Did you kick your ass?
I'm picturing the scene in Liar Liar... it probably went something like that...
[quote="boizalynne"]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]