Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it confirmed? Podcast isn't on iTunes anymore?
Derek Wrote:
dino Wrote:They we're mentioning the podcast and said there was a thread on the board about it. They read internkylebush post (they didn't mention his name but I wish they did cause he's quite a douche bag on that thread. "that's what you should have done in the first place???" F You!) and then said something along the lines of "derek the mod responded...and then read your post. They went on to mention a couple other posts on that thread and stated they are not sure how the podcast got on iTunes for free, they had nothing to do with it but apparently it's not free on there any longer.

They went in to how internkylebush was so offended and that he was basically being a pussy....the board is like the wild west.

I have got to start listening to the show at work.

Eff.
Yeah, this was in one of the very early segments though. I probably heard it in my sleep on the alarm clock but meh.
Derek Wrote:Yeah, this was in one of the very early segments though. I probably heard it in my sleep on the alarm clock but meh.

I was listening at 6.

I had just worked out, cuz I'm huge like that. Referring to my gunz. Which are huge and shit.
Fistor Wrote:
Derek Wrote:Yeah, this was in one of the very early segments though. I probably heard it in my sleep on the alarm clock but meh.

I was listening at 6.

I had just worked out, cuz I'm huge like that. Referring to my gunz. Which are huge and shit.

Ahh, I work out at night. After work. Good stress relief so I don't get home and try to verbally abuse everyone on the board
And Zee, why are you so offended to being dutch? Have you looked at the domain name registered in my sig? I don't get why it bothers you so much.
Fistor Wrote:I had just worked out, cuz I'm huge like that. Referring to my gunz. Which are huge and shit.

Your "gunz" are shit?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Fistor Wrote:

I was listening at 6.

Early as in the segment began about 5:45 am.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Derek Wrote:And Zee, why are you so offended to being dutch? Have you looked at the domain name registered in my sig? I don't get why it bothers you so much.

Am I really coming across as being 'so offended'? Wow a Dutch name in West Michigan! What are the odds of that? Are you Friesian or Gronegan? I'm guessing that you are Gronegan.
Honestly, don't know my heritage that much, besides being 100% dutch. And yes it sounded like you were offended with the whole dutch thing.
Derek Wrote:Honestly, don't know my heritage that much, besides being 100% dutch. And yes it sounded like you were offended with the whole dutch thing.

I did point out it was offensive in the context he used it. After that y'all are the ones trying to make a big deal of it. I can't deny that the Belgian and Biff's intolerance comments were amusing.

You know that you are 100% Dutch. Good for you. I am aware that a good portion of the Grand Rapids listening area has Dutch heritage. What was your point in making note that you have a Dutch last name?
Admin Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I had just worked out, cuz I'm huge like that. Referring to my gunz. Which are huge and shit.

Your "gunz" are shit?

"the" shit, yes.

alsonobuti'mworkingonit
Zee Wrote:After that y'all are the ones trying to make a big deal of it.

Sorry, but aren't you the one who called him racist?

Zee Wrote:either way it is still racist.

Looks to me like you did.
Zee Wrote:
Derek Wrote:Honestly, don't know my heritage that much, besides being 100% dutch. And yes it sounded like you were offended with the whole dutch thing.

I did point out it was offensive in the context he used it. After that y'all are the ones trying to make a big deal of it. I can't deny that the Belgian and Biff's intolerance comments were amusing.

You know that you are 100% Dutch. Good for you. I am aware that a good portion of the Grand Rapids listening area has Dutch heritage. What was your point in making note that you have a Dutch last name?

I was just saying...that's a good chance a lot of people here are dutch and have dutch last names and really don't see how it's such a big deal.
[Image: ThatsRacist.gif]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:[Image: ThatsRacist.gif]

Biff, let's see about making this Zee's new avatar.
That's what she said.
Derek Wrote:
Zee Wrote:I did point out it was offensive in the context he used it. After that y'all are the ones trying to make a big deal of it. I can't deny that the Belgian and Biff's intolerance comments were amusing.

I was just saying...that's a good chance a lot of people here are dutch and have dutch last names and really don't see how it's such a big deal.

I still have no idea what point you are tying to make. I found it offensive. Its not a big deal to me. Why do you care so much that I found it offensive?
[Image: not_this_shit_again.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Zee Wrote:
Derek Wrote:I was just saying...that's a good chance a lot of people here are dutch and have dutch last names and really don't see how it's such a big deal.

I still have no idea what point you are tying to make. I found it offensive. Its not a big deal to me. Why do you care so much that I found it offensive?

I don't care so much, I was just stating a fact.
Zee Wrote:
Derek Wrote:I was just saying...that's a good chance a lot of people here are dutch and have dutch last names and really don't see how it's such a big deal.

YOU CALLED HIM A RACIST AND HE DEFENDED HIMSELF.

Can we just drop this, for Eff's sake?
Admin Wrote:Just because someone leaves a car parked on the road with the key in the ignition doesn't mean it isn't stealing if you take it for a ride.

I could have sworn you locked this thread last night...
Wowie Groovie !
Yeah....how did we get from podcasts to racism ???
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:Yeah....how did we get from podcasts to racism ???

My monstrous gunz, which make women and children cry, were also thrown in. Lest we forget.

It will most likely be on sex before too long anyways.
If getting the podcast off Itunes is illegal, has anyone officially notified Itunes ? I just looked and didn't see it on there ?
Wowie Groovie !
Fistor Wrote:

My monstrous gunz, which make women and children cry, were also thrown in. Lest we forget.

How can we forget the Pea Shooters :Smile
Quote of the Day:
Titan ! Wrote:If getting the podcast off Itunes is illegal, has anyone officially notified Itunes ? I just looked and didn't see it on there ?

Pretty sure that's why it was taken down
Derek Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:If getting the podcast off Itunes is illegal, has anyone officially notified Itunes ? I just looked and didn't see it on there ?

Pretty sure that's why it was taken down

RACISTS!!! >Sad
Internet arguments always need to escalate to nuclear war or genocide... that's what it's all about.

This is what I wrote in another post:

Quote:Nevermind I got it... I only listen to the podcast during work and apparently I was subscribed to the free iTunes podcast that must have been cut off. My iTunes at home downloaded the podcast b/c it calls the link that Dean gave me when I bought the yearly subscription.

So all this time I was paying for the podcast yet downloading it for free! Ha!
glikeglook Wrote:Internet arguments always need to escalate to nuclear war or genocide... that's what it's all about.

Hey! Don't try and pretend like you didn't watch Live at Gotham on Friday.
That's what she said.
[Image: whos-the-racist2.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Derek Wrote:And Zee, why are you so offended to being dutch? Have you looked at the domain name registered in my sig? I don't get why it bothers you so much.

Vanderoostemadykema!
Zee Wrote:

Am I really coming across as being 'so offended'? Wow a Dutch name in West Michigan! What are the odds of that? Are you Friesian or Gronegan? I'm guessing that you are Gronegan.

The very fact that you are claiming to be offended by somebody making a comment about somebody "being dutch" immediately qualifies yourself as being 'so offended.' Never once have I heard anybody get upset about a comment like that before.

How about I start telling some dutch jokes?
Look at potthole, jumping into the fray four hours late....
Fistor Wrote:Look at potthole, jumping into the fray four hours late....

Better late than never. If my personal internet time at work wasn't limited to lunch, I'd have picked up on that comment earlier... and I also wouldn't get nearly as much stuff done in a day.
potthole Wrote:How about I start telling some dutch jokes?

Two Dutch guys walk into a bar. You'd think the second one would've ducked.

...burn...
That's what she said.
potthole Wrote:
Zee Wrote:Am I really coming across as being 'so offended'? Wow a Dutch name in West Michigan! What are the odds of that? Are you Friesian or Gronegan? I'm guessing that you are Gronegan.

The very fact that you are claiming to be offended by somebody making a comment about somebody "being dutch" immediately qualifies yourself as being 'so offended.' Never once have I heard anybody get upset about a comment like that before.

Get over it. Its not that big of deal. Go for it. What is your best Dutch joke?
internkylebusch Wrote:
Derek Wrote:The LEGAL podcast is on whatever platform you want cause it uses an RSS feed. The free one that you are stealing has been taken off

As a moderator you need to moderate with more class. You should not be a moderator if you are going to offend people like you did to me.

Waaaa...I'm sad about stuff!!
Zee Wrote:
potthole Wrote:The very fact that you are claiming to be offended by somebody making a comment about somebody "being dutch" immediately qualifies yourself as being 'so offended.' Never once have I heard anybody get upset about a comment like that before.

Get over it. Its not that big of deal. Go for it. What is your best Dutch joke?

I'm rather fond of the copper wire one I know...
Two Dutch guys bend down to pick up a penny off the street at the same time. They slam their heads together and die.

TRY THE VEAL!!!@#
[quote author=broyoder board=general thread=820 post=15007
Waaaa...I'm sad about stuff!![/quote]

Hands down my favorite drop. Of course it has to include the post-partum depression comment in the drop. My wife (aka the mother of my child) doesn't understand why/how I can find that funny.