Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it confirmed? Podcast isn't on iTunes anymore?
HOLY S%$T !! I can't beleive just the mention of someone being "dutch" for being cheap would go on for this long. What were we talking about again? genocide...nuclear war...anyway, your cheap and bitchy and I stereotyped you because you are from Holland( the official home of Windmill Park, The Dutch Village, and an actual wooden shoe factory!!) WOW! what are the frickin odds of some dutch people being there?

The dutch jokes were hilarious by the way, I meant they are cheap not stupid but go in whatever direction you would like.
Zee Wrote:I did not read it as a sarcastic, light-hearted insult, either way it is still racist.

LOL "Dutch" is not a race.
toofolkgr Wrote:
Zee Wrote:I did not read it as a sarcastic, light-hearted insult, either way it is still racist.

LOL "Dutch" is not a race.

Race is a group of persons related by common descent or heredity.

If you look it up on www.dictionary.com its actually given as an example... 5. any people united by common history, language, cultural traits, etc.: the Dutch race.
Is it just me, or are people being bred to be offended by anything that makes fun of something they're associated with?

"Haw haw, it's funny when you make fun of other peop-- WHAT THE HELL, HOW DARE HE MAKE FUN OF A COUNTRY I'M FROM BUT NO LONGER LIVE IN?!!?"
Guilty. I am a complete d-bag for being offended at the use of being Dutch to describe an act of stealing. Not only was that out of line but I continued to rant about it non-stop in message after message out of nothing but was obviously pure anger. The last time I filled out a form asking my race,
I'll pass on the waffle, but if you wanna brew me some beer, I wouldn't find you quite as annoying.

Trying to get somewhat back on track with the topic of this thread, I wonder if fans will see an official iTunes podcast download return. Is it possible for a podcast to be accessed on iTunes by password only?
I can't believe i read every effing post in this thread! I need help..someone lock this thread please!
Holy Crap all you babies need to get your heads out of your ass's. Jeez guys I am dutch live in a dutch community... Get over it pansies. If your offended by my comment well kiss my A. I am here because I do not want to pay for the pod cast but if paying $3 a month creates more and better Joe Stunts or a better system to post pod casts, THEN SO BE IT!!!
podcasterjill Wrote:I am here because I do not want to pay for the pod cast

If you're looking for a free download here on the forum, you're not going to find it.
podcasterjill Wrote:Holy Crap all you babies need to get your heads out of your ass's. Jeez guys I am dutch live in a dutch community... Get over it pansies. If your offended by my comment well kiss my A. I am here because I do not want to pay for the pod cast but if paying $3 a month creates more and better Joe Stunts or a better system to post pod casts, THEN SO BE IT!!!

Since you admit to being dutch, all the change you save in a month, should equate to 3 dollars
hit_in_the_cup_with_a_face Wrote:I can't believe i read every effing post in this thread! I need help..someone lock this thread please!

I was pretty awesome, wasn't I?
umm so yeah. kinda scary to add to this frightening array of attacks and i may get my teeth blown through the back of my neck for this but...

...not every podcast on iTunes is free. couldn't FBAHW just charge there rather than through their own site? i'd happily pay the extra 2 bucks or whatever it would be for iTunes to take its cut if it meant having a podcast system that was uninterrupted and glitch free.

*lowers head from the bullets and hides*
schwance Wrote:umm so yeah. kinda scary to add to this frightening array of attacks and i may get my teeth blown through the back of my neck for this but...

...not every podcast on iTunes is free. couldn't FBAHW just charge there rather than through their own site? i'd happily pay the extra 2 bucks or whatever it would be for iTunes to take its cut if it meant having a podcast system that was uninterrupted and glitch free.

I'm sure they could, but from what I understand, FBHW never put the podcast on iTunes in the first place. I might be wrong, but from everything I've heard, the podcast on iTunes was actually put on by somebody else. Somebody who probably didn't have permission from the show.
Admin Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I had just worked out, cuz I'm huge like that. Referring to my gunz. Which are huge and shit.

Your "gunz" are shit?

Haaa haaa! Biff, I can't tell you how hard you just made me
overheadpageme Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Your "gunz" are shit?

Oh shiz, I just did a free beer. I can't tell you how hard you just made me LAUGH.
overheadpageme Wrote:
overheadpageme Wrote:Haaa haaa! Biff, I can't tell you how hard you just made me

Oh shiz, I just did a free beer. I can't tell you how hard you just made me LAUGH.

Yeah right, Biff turned you on, just admit it.
overheadpageme Wrote:Call me crazy...but, I've been paying for my podcasts for a while now. I think the show is worth paying $3 a month for...but again, call me crazy if you want.

Your crazy!
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
overheadpageme Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Your "gunz" are shit?

Could we please frame this post?
yewt Wrote:
podcasterjill Wrote:Holy Crap all you babies need to get your heads out of your ass's. Jeez guys I am dutch live in a dutch community... Get over it pansies. If your offended by my comment well kiss my A. I am here because I do not want to pay for the pod cast but if paying $3 a month creates more and better Joe Stunts or a better system to post pod casts, THEN SO BE IT!!!

Since you admit to being dutch, all the change you save in a month, should equate to 3 dollars

As a matter of fact I choose to go really dutch and save money by purchasing a whole year! I love being dutch!!
thanks for the info potthole. i wasn't aware of the iTunes situation. my B.
If you're not good enough to be on satellite radio, you're not good enough for me to pay for podcasts.

Oh well, you get redundant after a couple months or so.

We just liked listening to all the different trivia.
anaaki Wrote:If you're not good enough to be on satellite radio, you're not good enough for me to pay for podcasts.

So I'm guessing you are also a freeloading bitch?

They dont wanna be on satellite radio & if you listened to the show you would know that. Pay for the damn podcasts, then you can show your opinion. I bought the podcasts for the whole year, what 30 bucks? Thats nothin, look at other podcasts, some go for 100 bucks a year like the dave ramsey guy. Hes supposed to help with financial problems, yet he charges 10 bucks a month or 100 a year.**

I got this info from someone else, so if it isnt 100% correct, my bad.
anaaki Wrote:If you're not good enough to be on satellite radio, you're not good enough for me to pay for podcasts.

And you are here because?

Here's an idea, go listen to your esy satellite radio
Quote:And you are here because?

I don't listen to satellite radio. Because I don't think you should have to pay for something that should be free.

Like Podcasts, of a local radio station.
anaaki Wrote:

I don't listen to satellite radio. Because I don't think you should have to pay for something that should be free.

Having a podcast isn't required of a radio station(which IS syndiacted, mind you). The money only goes to support the hosting of the podcast.
woo woo woo. yipe yipe yipe. quit yer bitchin! i was getting mine off of itunes for free also (because i didn't realize it wasn't the proper way when i got my ipod) and now i have to pay for it just like everyone else. i'm not complaining. $30 a year for 5 hours of entertainment 5 days a week seems to be a good deal to me. and since they're no longer on the radio in my area i'm just glad there's a way for me to listen.

i can't believe how many whiny bitches actually listen to this show. stfu. geez.

(and yes, i was one of the people defending the free podcast in the other thread, but i also admitted the same thing about not knowing until this board started AND that if i had to pay for it i would do so gladly...and now i am. i guess i'm a reformed, though unknowing, a-hole)
anaaki Wrote:

My post was mostly aimed at your comments about them being redundant or not good enough. They don't want to be on satellite radio. I'm sure if they did they would.
schwance Wrote:...not every podcast on iTunes is free. couldn't FBAHW just charge there rather than through their own site? i'd happily pay the extra 2 bucks or whatever it would be for iTunes to take its cut if it meant having a podcast system that was uninterrupted and glitch free.

I'm not totally opposed to that idea, but if you take the $30 it costs for one year, divide it by all the shows in a year, and then divide that by all of the segments in a show, it comes to less than $0.01 per segment. I'd be willing to pay slightly more for reliability, but even if the iTunes store only charged $0.05 per segment, that would be nearly $200 / year.

Then again, I'm not sure if iTunes can sell subscriptions that would not be a pap-per-segment thing directly through their store, but I haven't seen them do this myself.
I really think if FBHW just kept their podcast on iTunes like a lot of other radio shows it's more than likely that their show would grow much faster. I personally think taking it off was a bad move. The podcast was accessible for a long time and there is a good chance that it was a part of there success. The iTunes podcast is what got me hooked and I know you can still buy the podcast but through iTunes it is so much easier, less time-consuming, and more simple.
I'm willing to bet that the only reason the podcast was removed from iTunes is because FBHW weren't the one who put it on in the first place.
bummer, but w/e i like the show enough to pay just $3 a month. seriously its not that bad
The irony is that this is a FREE radio show. By the grace of god, some of us don't get the FB&HW show on the air any more (Thanks a lot Q106 douchebags!) so we either have to stream the show on GRD, or something else. I used to get the podcasts on Itunes before someone got their panties in a wad and pulled them (thanks a lot forum nerd douchebags!)

Where I live, I can't get highspeed internet, so I relied on the podcasts to hear the early morning segments. I refuse to PAY for a FREE radio show just because our local radio stations prefer Imus to these guys.

FWIW, I admin a site with over 150,000 users, and we have less moderators than this forum does. Too many chiefs.
krishansen Wrote:The irony is that this is a FREE radio show. By the grace of god, some of us don't get the FB&HW show on the air any more (Thanks a lot Q106 douchebags!) so we either have to stream the show on GRD, or something else. I used to get the podcasts on Itunes before someone got their panties in a wad and pulled them (thanks a lot forum nerd douchebags!)

Where I live, I can't get highspeed internet, so I relied on the podcasts to hear the early morning segments. I refuse to PAY for a FREE radio show just because our local radio stations prefer Imus to these guys.

FWIW, I admin a site with over 150,000 users, and we have less moderators than this forum does. Too many chiefs.

You sure do whine a lot.

[Image: biggest_whiner_statue_1.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
You sure do flame a lot. Way to follow the rules, dork.
krishansen Wrote:You sure do flame a lot. Way to follow the rules, dork.
[Image: whiner.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Wow, you suck at life, not to mention being a moderator. But hey, this is a lame ass forum dedicated to a morning radio show, so I'm not surprised.
krishansen Wrote:Wow, you suck at life, not to mention being a moderator. But hey, this is a lame ass forum dedicated to a morning radio show, so I'm not surprised.
[Image: whiner.gif]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Look you dumbass, as a moderator you should be above pooslinging. But since you aren't, I'll just say have fun with your lame ass web forum, and enjoy sucking FB&HW cock.
krishansen Wrote:Look you dumbass, as a moderator you should be above pooslinging. But since you aren't, I'll just say have fun with your lame ass web forum, and enjoy sucking FB&HW cock.
[Image: whiner-thumb.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
GFY YFF!

Nice job pissing off a new user. Nice job upholding your own rules you retard..

Rule #1: Don't be a dick.

Epic fail.

Have a nice day.