Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it confirmed? Podcast isn't on iTunes anymore?
krishansen Wrote:GFY YFF!

Nice job pissing off a new user. Nice job upholding your own rules you retard..

Rule #1: Don't be a dick.

Epic fail.

Have a nice day.

[Image: crybaby.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Whatever, I see the level of user that inhabits this board, I'll just move on.. too bad one can't state an opinion without being flamed.
krishansen Wrote:Whatever, I see the level of user that inhabits this board, I'll just move on.. too bad one can't state an opinion without being flamed.

[Image: crybaby.jpgmid.jpg]
Too bad you're a thief who steals podcasts.

Oh but they're free!!!!

Yes, so is hosting their website right?

You're smart

.....and a crybaby.

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/VpCADfZD-eg&hl=en[/flash]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'm smart? Doesn't Mytown provide hosting for them? Or are the ads they run saying that untrue?

I have my own websites, hosting is not that expensive for a site like that with the relatively low traffic they get.

You keep defending the cost of a recorded version of a commercial radio show, and you have no idea why. THAT's what's funny.

I'd host the mp3s for free on my server for free..

Out of curiosity Biff, who owns the rights for the FB&HW logo, and the name? Do you have express written permission from the owners of that logo and the name to use both? Both are surely copyrigted and closely held by their owners.
Yes, you're smart. You just read through this whole thread and, as a listener to the show, have heard them state that the podcasts aren't free and yet you continue to whine. Yes, you're smart.

It doesn't matter if it's a free show. The podcasts cost money. You can argue the merits of that with the guys on the show.

Since it costs money for the podcasts getting them for free off of ITunes is STEALING.

You, sir, are a thief. And a whiny thief at that. But keep going because I enjoy watching you flail.

BTW, I thought you were leaving?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
krishansen Wrote:Do you have express written permission from the owners of that logo and the name to use both? Both are surely copyrigted and closely held by their owners.

Yes I do. Thanks for playing.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
krishansen Wrote:Do you have express written permission from the owners of that logo and the name to use both? Both are surely copyrigted and closely held by their owners.

Yes I do. Thanks for playing.

[Image: pwned.jpg]
I really don't understand what the huge gripe is about. There are 262 working days this year and for a year subscription is $30. That works out to about 11.4 cents per show.

"But sometimes the show isn't live and I don't wanna pay for the 'Best of' shows"

Ok, fine. Assume there are 200 'live' shows a year. That is still only 15 cents a show.

For a syndicated radio show, that is cheap!

So everyone who is complaining, be thankful you got the show for free as long as you did and stop whining. You probably save money by using illegal copies of Microsoft Windows and Office as well so use the money you save from them to buy the podcasts.
blakeadkins Wrote:I really don't understand what the huge gripe is about. There are 262 working days this year and for a year subscription is $30. That works out to about 11.4 cents per show.

"But sometimes the show isn't live and I don't wanna pay for the 'Best of' shows"

Ok, fine. Assume there are 200 'live' shows a year. That is still only 15 cents a show.

For a syndicated radio show, that is cheap!

Billy Idol gets it. Exalt.

BTW, that's about 1 cent a segment if my math is correct.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
For what it's worth, I didn't know that the podcasts cost money till Zane brought it up after they realized that someone was putting it on Itunes.

I started getting the podcasts after I heard them mention it, and being that I get other free podcasts on Itunes, I did a search, and it came up. It's not like I was intentionally 'stealing' it, since Itunes said it was "FREE".

Not MY fault that it was not the official podcast.

FYYFF.
But now you're whining because they're not free and chastising the staff here because we didn't allow the illegal sharing of those podcasts.

You see when you fire a harsh shot like this:

krishansen Wrote:The irony is that this is a FREE radio show. By the grace of god, some of us don't get the FB&HW show on the air any more (Thanks a lot Q106 douchebags!) so we either have to stream the show on GRD, or something else. I used to get the podcasts on Itunes before someone got their panties in a wad and pulled them (thanks a lot forum nerd douchebags!)

Where I live, I can't get highspeed internet, so I relied on the podcasts to hear the early morning segments. I refuse to PAY for a FREE radio show just because our local radio stations prefer Imus to these guys.

FWIW, I admin a site with over 150,000 users, and we have less moderators than this forum does. Too many chiefs.

Well gee, you Effing moron, I wonder why you got flamed.

You're a genius. Seriously.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
As a moderator, you should be above it all. Too bad no one can whack your account. You have your little superiority complex, you can play god and make rules and then disobey them all you want. Congrats on that. I wasn't chastizing any STAFF, rather, whomever brought it to light that the 'free' podcasts were on Itunes.

And if you think that's harsh, I feel bad for you. You should see the shit I get to deal with on the sites I admin. If I ever were to see one of my moderators treating a user like you did me, they'd not only be removed as a moderator, but they'd be banned from the site.

but thanks for making it personal. You're a high class act. Really. I'm sure Zane is proud of you.
Poor you. You're the victim. Your forum is too harsh so you come to a morning show's forum and complain because, after you posted some horseshit, someone dared to call you on it.

Stop at McDonalds on your way out and pick up your wahburger and french cries.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
You just don't get it, do you? Your skull is SO thick, you're SO full of yourself, you can't get the point?

I don't give a shit about the Effing podcasts. I was stating an opinion, and YOU, the forum admin, decided to make a personal attack. That right there absolutely ruined any credibility this forum has, and it's ruining the name of the FB&HW show.

Believe me, if I was those guys, and saw your infantile behavior, I'd have this thing shut down in a second.

I'll await your next clever personal attack.
I thought you were leaving?

You obviously give a eff about the podcasts because you whined about them not being free.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'm not leaving, I'm enjoying watching you make an ass out of yourself.

Keep it up!

I don't care about the podcasts per se, I just want a way to get the morning sessions that I can't otherwise hear.

It's not worth enough to pay for, but it was nice having them when I could get them free.

Luckily, I'm close to my own solution.
krishansen Wrote:I'm not leaving, I'm enjoying watching you make an ass out of yourself.

Keep it up!

I don't care about the podcasts per se, I just want a way to get the morning sessions that I can't otherwise hear.

It's not worth enough to pay for, but it was nice having them when I could get them free.

Found a way to make some quick cash? Use protection...
I think this topic should be closed. People have switched their anger to moderator(s).

It's a good thing the FBHW show is so kid friendly and no insults are ever heard on the show, people on this board might get upset.
krishansen Wrote:It's not worth enough to pay for, but it was nice having them when I could get them free.

Did you just admit on the forum of the show that you're close to finding a way to get for free that which costs money? How is that not stealing? I have to agree with the others and say that you're not coming off too well in all of this. Now you're saying that the show isn't good enough to pay to listen to the podcasts? You probably should start keeping opinions like this to yourself or grow thicker skin when someone calls out the idiocy that is firmly entrenched in same.
You guys have problems reading, don't you? The show is broadcast over the air, and on the internet, for free. I've discovered a radio station near where I live, that I need a booster to pick up. Problem solved.

No, I do not think the show is worth paying for. Sorry, but I don't. NO radio show is. Not even Howard. Well, ESPECIALLY not Howard.

Dont get me wrong, I love the show, but the advertisers pay for the show. listeners shouldn't have to pay for the show again.
That's fine and if you had stated that when you originally posted you probably wouldn't have gotten the beat down that you so richly deserved. Nothing in this world is free and 5 years ago we didn't have the ability to listen to our favorite shows once the show ended. I don't mind paying a small price to be able to pick and choose which segments to keep and listen to later.
krishansen Wrote:You guys have problems reading, don't you? The show is broadcast over the air, and on the internet, for free. I've discovered a radio station near where I live, that I need a booster to pick up. Problem solved.

No, I do not think the show is worth paying for. Sorry, but I don't. NO radio show is. Not even Howard. Well, ESPECIALLY not Howard.

Dont get me wrong, I love the show, but the advertisers pay for the show. listeners shouldn't have to pay for the show again.

Advertisers do pay for the show, but the podcasts do not include the advertisers.
I'd say that you are the one being a dick, not Biff.
Oh good, more moderators coming to bash. That's awesome.

What a class act. I never once called Biffy a 'dick' FWIW. But again, thanks for the personal attacks. I guess your Terms of Use are meaningless. Bravo.

Once again, some of you are missing my point.

I'm glad that some of you would rather pay for something you can get for free. I'm certainly not advocating stealing, and I"m sure none of you record your favoirte TV show via TIVO, you'd rather buy the DVD from the source, right?
krishansen Wrote:Oh good, more moderators coming to bash. That's awesome.

What a class act. I never once called Biffy a 'dick' FWIW. But again, thanks for the personal attacks. I guess your Terms of Use are meaningless. Bravo.

I'm glad that some of you would rather pay for something you can get for free. I'm certainly not advocating stealing, and I"m sure none of you record your favoirte TV show via TIVO, you'd rather buy the DVD from the source, right?

Epic fail.

Have a nice day.

As far as I'm concerned, that right there is you calling Biff a dick.
Thank god Weiner Poo is here!! Is this a-hole gonna cry all day? It's noon here bitch-boy, time for your nap.
Oh good grief, what a bunch of morons.
potthole Wrote:

Epic fail.

Have a nice day.

As far as I'm concerned, that right there is you calling Biff a dick.

That's YOUR OWN gee dee TERMS OF USE! forget it. Learn how to be a moderator, have fun with your little sandbox.
krishansen Wrote:Oh good, more moderators coming to bash. That's awesome.

The show has the right to redistribute their show however they choose; they own the rights to it.

If you want to record the radio show with the commercials, be my guest. However, they choose to charge for the podcasts of the show. Therefore, downloading the podcasts without them receiving compensation for it is stealing.

"Sorry officer; I saw everybody else stealing stuff so I thought I could too"
krishansen Wrote:
potthole Wrote:As far as I'm concerned, that right there is you calling Biff a dick.

That's YOUR OWN gee dee TERMS OF USE! forget it. Learn how to be a moderator, have fun with your little sandbox.

Leave krishansen ALONE!!!

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/kHmvkRoEowc&hl=en[/flash]
Give it up. Haven't you figured out that no one cares what you MEANT to say. You came across as a holier than thou douch and, therefore, will forever be a douch.

Don't you listen to the show? When there's a dick on the phone, what happens to him? He gets flamed. Did you think it would be different here? Go back to Bob and Tom and listen to them laugh for no reason.
When logic trumps a weak argument then people delete accounts.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
krishansen Wrote:Oh good grief, what a bunch of morons.

if i'd known whiny bitch Charlie Brown was going to visit the messageboard i would've cleared my day!
Jo Wrote:

if i'd known whiny bitch Charlie Brown was going to visit the messageboard i would've cleared my day!

Why was Hooter

Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Jo Wrote:if i'd known whiny bitch Charlie Brown was going to visit the messageboard i would've cleared my day!

Why was Hooter
I'm really disappointed in myself and a few of you others. We're on a FBHW message board. This is the flagship of tolerance, respect, and co-existence without fear of repercussive imagery and/or taunting.

I cannot believe that any of us, myself especially, would stoop so low as to make fun of someone whose only crime was ignoring the first four pages of a thread that cites why podcasting isn't free; That we would gather as a group and openly chastise someone who would dare to share such a simple yet so politely phrased and mild complaint which included an unflattering shot at the site staff.

I am ashamed of myself and as a peace offering I will deduct 50 karma points and ask, no beg, krishansen to return and once again regale us with his wit, charm, and grace.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I'm really disappointed in myself and a few of you others. We're on a FBHW message board. This is the flagship of tolerance, respect, and co-existence without fear of repercussive imagery and/or taunting.

I cannot believe that any of us, myself especially, would stoop so low as to make fun of someone whose only crime was ignoring the first four pages of a thread that cites why podcasting isn't free; That we would gather as a group and openly chastise someone who would dare to share such a simple yet so politely phrased and mild complaint which included an unflattering shot at the site staff.

I am ashamed of myself and as a peace offering I will deduct 50 karma points and ask, no beg, krishansen to return and once again regale us with his wit, charm, and grace.

Becky called me a doucheface!