Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is it?
I immediately knew it was kevin matthews. They don't like him to begin with.
So, this is going to air on Thursday, eh? Do we know if it'll be in the local segment, or before?
potthole Wrote:So, this is going to air on Thursday, eh? Do we know if it'll be in the local segment, or before?

local segment, and i thought they said Friday.
potthole Wrote:So, this is going to air on Thursday, eh? Do we know if it'll be in the local segment, or before?

I thought they said thursdays local segment around 10 am.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:

It is Thursday.
This is what makes being a podcaster even more worth it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
dino Wrote:

Cool, thanks. The work rotation this week puts me with somebody who won't let me listen to FBHW in the morning, so looks like I'll have to bribe her to let me turn on the show on Thursday.
Won't LET you? eff all that noise. Tell her your mom signed your permission note and everything. Christ on a cracker if its something you can recieve over the air, there is nothing all that bad being said. I can understand saying "I don't really like that show/music/person can we listen to XYZ half of the days or half of each shift?" but not letting you is BS. I'd tell that cow that I don't like looking at her ugly face so I'm not going to let her take the ski-mask off. Then I'd poop in her mailbox.