Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoot the breeze
vsangelchick Wrote:heck queenie...my man's finally around and I haven't had sausage in 3 days!

Uh sorry Angel . . . ya'll were talking about bacon and I thought of sausage . . .maybe I came in a little late in the conversation and I am hungry so yeah . . . and sorry about no sausage, I was however, talking about the pig type though . . . [drop] crickets [/drop]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Peachs Wrote:don't get me wrong, I used to be one of those people, but I'm trying to keep myself honest and the temptation was starting to wear on me...

and vsangelchick, you can probably ask the mods for the pw and link if you really want in on that action Smile

as i started the thread i was made the moderator for that section...i've got the password.

I'm trying to keep the talk in it's place as apparently several folks were vocal about not wanting it in the general area...no big deal. but as for the last post towards vsangel....i was just being a dork...not trying to bleed over
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
so yeah, how's about that weather outside??
Peachs Wrote:there's 1 or 5 people that can't seem to do anything but flirt back and forth with each other and create innuendo and turn threads around on sex...

+1 to my new bff.
lol...I know....I am completely with you peachs....used to be one of those, but I'm a good girl now....but when queenie posted the drop, it played in my head, and it just brought up the "other" sausage....
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
Jo Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:there's 1 or 5 people that can't seem to do anything but flirt back and forth with each other and create innuendo and turn threads around on sex...

+1 to my new bff.

thanks? lolz
alright my pals.. It is time for bed, as we have poker night tonight at Shaun's coworkers house.. Since these are people I actually like, I shall need to be well rested to hang out with the wives Big Grin
Seriously folks, the thread and all that talk has been moved. You don't have to see it. Howie made a flippin' joke. Granted he sucks at humor, as he does at so many things, but for the love of Pete it was a stab at humor.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Seriously folks, the thread and all that talk has been moved. You don't have to see it. Howie made a flippin' joke. Granted he sucks at humor, as he does at so many things, but for the love of Pete it was a stab at humor.

thanks....i think
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Seriously folks, the thread and all that talk has been moved. You don't have to see it. Howie made a flippin' joke. Granted he sucks at humor, as he does at so many things, but for the love of Pete it was a stab at humor.

thanks....i think

Wink ;D
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
"for the love of pete" . . .haven't heard that in a while . . . kinda like "darn tootin". You are just full of those old fashioned quotes. Tongue
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:"for the love of pete" . . .haven't heard that in a while . . . kinda like "darn tootin". You are just full of those old fashioned quotes. Tongue

agreed....

Biff, my suggestion is you throw in a 'fo sho' er a 'word' in once in a while...it'll make you appear younger

feel me homie?

;D
Queenie Wrote:"for the love of pete" . . .haven't heard that in a while . . . kinda like "darn tootin". You are just full of those old fashioned quotes. Tongue

agreed....

Biff, my suggestion is you throw in a 'fo sho' er a 'word' in once in a while...it'll make you appear younger

feel me homie?

;D

home slice is a good one too!

Well his last 2 posts just about made me fall out of my chair laughing . . . home slice . . . LMAO!!
for reference i've decided to change my avatar to fit my new color...
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:for reference i've decided to change my avatar to fit my new color...

I found a good one
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:for reference i've decided to change my avatar to fit my new color...

I found a good one
[quote="Howie Feltersnatch"]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]

I found a good one
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:where?

I got it!

gee thanks....
OMG you changed your name too . . . ewwww!!
Queenie Wrote:OMG you changed your name too . . . ewwww!!

you love it
Queenie Wrote:OMG you changed your name too . . . ewwww!!

you love it

www.GayChubbyDating.com

try here Howie......
jus' P Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:you love it

www.GayChubbyDating.com

try here Howie......

NO

agreed....

feel me homie?

;D

You whippersnappers are bouge.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:agreed....

feel me homie?

;D

You whippersnappers are bouge.

gramps, you need quit bustin' my shizzle b'fo i be bustin' a cap in yo ass....straight up homie style g-funk with a playa on da side BOYYYYYieeeeeeeeeeee

...crap...add a gay lisp in there somewhere to fit my new persona
Admin Wrote:You whippersnappers are bouge.

gramps, you need quit bustin' my shizzle b'fo i be bustin' a cap in yo ass....straight up homie style g-funk with a playa on da side BOYYYYYieeeeeeeeeeee

New?
Zee Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:gramps, you need quit bustin' my shizzle b'fo i be bustin' a cap in yo ass....straight up homie style g-funk with a playa on da side BOYYYYYieeeeeeeeeeee

New?

the sad thing is that new members will actually think i like......pink
Zee Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:gramps, you need quit bustin' my shizzle b'fo i be bustin' a cap in yo ass....straight up homie style g-funk with a playa on da side BOYYYYYieeeeeeeeeeee

New?

seeya :'(
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:the sad thing is that new members will actually think i like......pink
I think you should try for a fuschia......maybe a mauve or a shade thereof.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Zee Wrote:New?

seeya :'(

What happened to Zee??
Queenie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:seeya :'(

What happened to Zee??

he got banned for punching poopie in the dick....

see warning levels...poopies own words
I'd just like to add:

I like sausage too. I like big, meaty sausage. Thick. Big, meaty, thick sausage. I love to put it in my mouth.
Fistor Wrote:I'd just like to add:

I like sausage too. I like big, meaty sausage. Thick. Big, meaty, thick sausage. I love to put it in my mouth.

:o

[Image: D1191~Dick-s-Sausage-Posters.jpg]
how do folks do REAL work....I did some landscaping around my house a few days ago and i'm STILL sore...
Your ass being sore is unrelated to landscaping
[quote="wienerpoopie"]Your ass being sore is unrelated to landscaping
ahhh...It's good to be back...
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:ahhh...It's good to be back...

Sitting on a banana?
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:ahhh...It's good to be back...

Sitting on a banana?

ring ring ring ring ring ring ring banana phoooone!
Biff, can I have a title less associated with Titan? Not a big fan of the connection.

Wiener Poopie