Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoot the breeze
wienerpoopie Wrote:Biff, can I have a title less associated with Titan? Not a big fan of the connection.

Wiener Poopie

I choose...Demotivator
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:Biff, can I have a title less associated with Titan? Not a big fan of the connection.

Wiener Poopie

I choose...Demotivator
I second....
Jo Wrote:i saw a girl filling up her tank while smoking a cig and the whole time i'm thinking "god, teach her a lesson. please." and about 5 seconds later her sandals caught on fire. nothing serious but enough to make her dance around crazily trying to put it out.

You need open flame to start a fire....
Derek Wrote:
Jo Wrote:i saw a girl filling up her tank while smoking a cig and the whole time i'm thinking "god, teach her a lesson. please." and about 5 seconds later her sandals caught on fire. nothing serious but enough to make her dance around crazily trying to put it out.

uhhh, no you don't. static electricity can ignite fumes.
Derek Wrote:

wrong, there was a youtube video of a woman wearing a sweater that sparked on her car and ignited...
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
not that i beleive everything on youtube
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:not that i beleive everything on youtube

Yeah, I didn't think I could until I saw that video of you in a pink shirt . . . youtube = truth
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!

Wiener Poopie

Your post count and the associated title are your cross to bare.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:

Wiener Poopie

Your post count and the associated title are your cross to bare.

So I need to start deleting past posts? Sad
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Or keep working on upping it to see what the next level is.

No, that is not an invitation for people to start posting like retards to up the post count.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
But he has 1200 posts and is still the original goatse ???
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Patience young jedi. The titles changed every 50 posts when you first started posting. Then 100. Now it is a different number. As it goes up so does the post count required to reach the next level.

Now I may allow your brother to come up with a custom title for you.....if he keeps his orange dick hands to himself.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
i swear to god a woman just came into the office asking for another department and she sounded just like the Ben Rothlesberger mock PSA...it was awesome!
Derek Wrote:

or a bit of spilled gasoline and some tiny embers.
I wish it would stop effing raining..... Sad
Peachs Wrote:I wish it would stop effing raining..... Sad

90 and sunshine here in the Nash.....
it's STILL raining.... Sad
currently about 60's and clear in W Mich...rode the bike in. I had an idea...I thought "i'd ride the bike...but i don't wanna miss the show on the ride in...I'LL USE MY OLD WALKMAN!" so i put in one ear plug (so that i can still here morons and my engine) and rode in...YAY!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:currently about 60's and clear in W Mich...rode the bike in. I had an idea...I thought "i'd ride the bike...but i don't wanna miss the show on the ride in...I'LL USE MY OLD WALKMAN!" so i put in one ear plug (so that i can still here morons and my engine) and rode in...YAY!

I used to use my zune while riding all the time, I don't so much anymore... I might again Big Grin
Peachs Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:currently about 60's and clear in W Mich...rode the bike in. I had an idea...I thought "i'd ride the bike...but i don't wanna miss the show on the ride in...I'LL USE MY OLD WALKMAN!" so i put in one ear plug (so that i can still here morons and my engine) and rode in...YAY!

I used to use my zune while riding all the time, I don't so much anymore... I might again Big Grin

what do you ride?

[Image: 2006-Honda-XR650R.jpg]

thats my bike...er...a newer version
Til I moved to NY I rode a yamaha r6 and a buell xb9r... Sold them, and moved....
Peachs Wrote:Til I moved to NY I rode a yamaha r6 and a buell xb9r... Sold them, and moved....

sweet....living in the country and on a dirt road...plus driving a lot of dirt roads and 2 tracks into crop fields helped me to decide to get a DS as opposed to a streetbike
Peachs Wrote:Til I moved to NY I rode a yamaha r6 and a buell xb9r... Sold them, and moved....

sweet....living in the country and on a dirt road...plus driving a lot of dirt roads and 2 tracks into crop fields helped me to decide to get a DS as opposed to a streetbike

still not bad though
Peachs Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:sweet....living in the country and on a dirt road...plus driving a lot of dirt roads and 2 tracks into crop fields helped me to decide to get a DS as opposed to a streetbike

still not bad though

not bad at all as if i were feeling up to a long ride i could ride to a local single track/goat path and ride that for hours and then ride the road back home....

poopie and i ride trails in the woods
Peachs Wrote:still not bad though

not bad at all as if i were feeling up to a long ride i could ride to a local single track/goat path and ride that for hours and then ride the road back home....

I miss playing in the dirt....
Peachs Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:not bad at all as if i were feeling up to a long ride i could ride to a local single track/goat path and ride that for hours and then ride the road back home....

I miss playing in the dirt....

I love playing in the dirt!! I bought a tractor just to dig up my yard and make jumps. My kids love it. My wife....not so love's it.
jus' P Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:I miss playing in the dirt....

I love playing in the dirt!! I bought a tractor just to dig up my yard and make jumps. My kids love it. My wife....not so love's it.

I think you should teach your wife how to ride dirt bikes and the like, get her into it and she wont mind it when you tear up your yard ;D
jus' P Wrote:

ha ha...i just bought my boy a little 50cc quad...and now the neighbor boy has one too....it's jump time for us as well...
jus' P Wrote:I love playing in the dirt!! I bought a tractor just to dig up my yard and make jumps. My kids love it. My wife....not so love's it.

ha ha...i just bought my boy a little 50cc quad...and now the neighbor boy has one too....it's jump time for us as well...

sounds like fun!
This morning on my way to work I hit a stop light, nothing unusual, then I saw it in all it's greatness.

A bum on a bike was strolling along, so I watched...he tried to hop up on the side walk but screwed up, he flipped and wrecked hard core!
I ABOUT DIED LAUGHING!!!

He got up looking at his bike like it had done it, I'm like, "it's the indian, not the arrow!"

Unreal. It was the highlight of my morning.
Bo Nerdasuck Wrote:This morning on my way to work I hit a stop light, nothing unusual, then I saw it in all it's greatness.

A bum on a bike was strolling along, so I watched...he tried to hop up on the side walk but screwed up, he flipped and wrecked hard core!
I ABOUT DIED LAUGHING!!!

He got up looking at his bike like it had done it, I'm like, "it's the indian, not the arrow!"

Unreal. It was the highlight of my morning.

i had a similar experience, but on roller blades...and i'm not a bum....poopie rounded a corner right after i fell and promptly ran into me and fell as well
jus' P Wrote:

I don't know . . . maybe because of the cost of band-aids nowadays . . . and the price of tears . . . maybe, I guess?? :'(
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Who got up earlier this morning? I have weinerpoopie beat by about a half hour...3:30am I'm actually doing work today too
does it count that I didn't go to bed until after 2??
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
vsangelchick Wrote:does it count that I didn't go to bed until after 2??

no, as i went to bed after midnight and i'm sure poopie was up till around then as well.
Well I went to bed at 9, woke up at 3 and finally went back to sleep at 5:30 and had to get up at 7:00 (should have got up at 6:15-6:30).

**sigh** Gonna be a fun day (NOT!)
Queenie Wrote:Well I went to bed at 9, woke up at 3 and finally went back to sleep at 5:30 and had to get up at 7:00 (should have got up at 6:15-6:30).

**sigh** Gonna be a fun day (NOT!)

i love sleep deprivation competitions....i'll post for poopie as he's napping at his desk.

he worked the shop floor at his place from 5-8 now he's at the computer until 5....later he has to work the street corner for meth money.

I had a mutual aid fire call at 3:30 this morning...but no meth for me
i love sleep deprivation competitions....i'll post for poopie as he's napping at his desk.

he worked the shop floor at his place from 5-8 now he's at the computer until 5....later he has to work the street corner for meth money.

I had a mutual aid fire call at 3:30 this morning...but no meth for me[/quote]

Sleep Dep, (street lingo) can actually be worse than drugs/alcohol... and look at the cash you save.
I really beginning to think there is something seriously wrong with me . . . this insomnia is killing me.
Queenie Wrote:I really beginning to think there is something seriously wrong with me . . . this insomnia is killing me.

Go put 1 hour on a treadmill or jog. Try to fatigue your whole body.