Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Can Jo Do? Suggestions
I want to organize that, that sounds like a good stunt. It has to be well thought out too.
I was the one who suggested the "Hobo Rap Battle". I thought it was a good idea...
"If you know what I mean" needs to come off because he's already done it with all the other stunts and it wasn't that funny.
When they try to stick a needle in you with the H1N1 flu vaccine this fall...run as fast as you can the other way!
You could have Joe stand on something short (bench, chair, park table, etc.) and then he could act like he is going to try and commit suicide off of it. He could also yell at people saying " IM GOING TO JUMP!" "LIFE SUCKS AND IM GOING TO KILL MY SELF!" stuff like that.
I think it would get him alot of strange looks.
antnee08 Wrote:You could have Joe stand on something short (bench, chair, park table, etc.) and then he could act like he is going to try and commit suicide off of it. He could also yell at people saying " IM GOING TO JUMP!" "LIFE SUCKS AND IM GOING TO KILL MY SELF!" stuff like that.

The police would be called and he'd be taken to the hospital no matter what he tried to say. No one takes suicide threats lightly.

Oh wait, I just noticed you were talking about a park bench! haha. Still, I think people would be freaked out and call the cops.
Kate Wrote:
antnee08 Wrote:You could have Joe stand on something short (bench, chair, park table, etc.) and then he could act like he is going to try and commit suicide off of it. He could also yell at people saying " IM GOING TO JUMP!" "LIFE SUCKS AND IM GOING TO KILL MY SELF!" stuff like that.

The police would be called and he'd be taken to the hospital no matter what he tried to say. No one takes suicide threats lightly.

Oh wait, I just noticed you were talking about a park bench! haha. Still, I think people would be freaked out and call the cops.

Yeah, they would put him in a nut house
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Joe could have the FB & HW diarrhea bus trip challenge, where he eats some laxatives and craps his pants on a packed bus of some form of public transportation / public area, it would be funny and slightly gross, but best of all completely humiliating Tongue
donttasemebro Wrote:Joe could have the FB & HW diarrhea bus trip challenge, where he eats some laxatives and craps his pants on a packed bus of some form of public transportation / public area, it would be funny and slightly gross, but best of all completely humiliating Tongue

Better yet! He can take a chain saw and sever an arm off!
I think Joe should go live with prince Fred for a weekend and see what kind of crazy shit they can start together. Of course he'd be payed the regular amount of Joe bucks for it.
Joe should be duct taped to a wall
Admin Wrote:
dasbow Wrote:An example: Joe could pick up a cucumber and say something like, "hey, maybe we can use this when we get together with your friend again. She seemed to like it the last time". That would be doubly awkward - Joe saying that to a stranger, and Joe disclosing to said stranger that his wife (standing only feet away) is into 3 ways. And cucumbers.

That would be funny! Exalt!

I totally agree with this idea! EXALT!!! ;D
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Fistor Wrote:
donttasemebro Wrote:Joe could have the FB & HW diarrhea bus trip challenge, where he eats some laxatives and craps his pants on a packed bus of some form of public transportation / public area, it would be funny and slightly gross, but best of all completely humiliating Tongue

Better yet! He can take a chain saw and sever an arm off!

or better yet he could club a bag full of puppies to death while severing an arm with a chainsaw!
I think Joe should dress up like that Hanson chick wait I mean dude and run around town singing MMMBOP asking people if they want his autograph...
Okay so Im laying in bed at like four this morning and it comes to me.. What if he dressed up like a girl, mini skirt and all. And attached a "fake penis" (didnt want to offend anyone with the dil word) to his leg so its just peeking out under his hem line and walked around a mall??

Yeah thats all I got... Undecided
joe stunt

brunski 38DoubleDelicious
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
38DoubleDelicious Wrote:Okay so Im laying in bed at like four this morning and it comes to me.. What if he dressed up like a girl, mini skirt and all. And attached a "fake penis" (didnt want to offend anyone with the dil word) to his leg so its just peeking out under his hem line and walked around a mall??

Yeah thats all I got... Undecided

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ox1W1nBr9Y
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I lack crativity... thats my only human flaw.. I feel so dirty and ashamed now, someone should spank me :-[
38DoubleDelicious Wrote:I lack crativity... thats my only human flaw.. I feel so dirty and ashamed now, someone should spank me :-[

OK, bend over. Do you like it hard or soft? :-*
sluttynurse Wrote:
38DoubleDelicious Wrote:I lack crativity... thats my only human flaw.. I feel so dirty and ashamed now, someone should spank me :-[

OK, bend over. Do you like it hard or soft? :-*

I like to hear it make that smaking sound when it lands.. ahh yeah just like that..
38DoubleDelicious Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:OK, bend over. Do you like it hard or soft? :-*

I like to hear it make that smaking sound when it lands.. ahh yeah just like that..

YES! YES!
38DoubleDelicious Wrote:
sluttynurse Wrote:OK, bend over. Do you like it hard or soft? :-*

The sound is good...I like it when it stings for a while afterwards. Maybe even leaving a nice red handprint Wink
[Image: 514VGMERQVL._SL500_AA240_.jpg]
38DoubleDelicious Wrote:[Image: 514VGMERQVL._SL500_AA240_.jpg]

Nice pic..you are quick. I like that. It's nice to have another naughty girl on here with me.
I have an "overactive" imagination, its nice to know there are other dirty minded people out there who dont get offended.
I'm turning Japanese.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
i'm gonna be offline for a while
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Have Joe go to a nursing home and harass old have dead women with old 80's pick up lines....wearing a blue and white tux!
Producer Joe and the Interns (use as name for the band) put on an impromptu concert in Rosa Parks Circle.

Have them get a tv, an ok sound system, an XBox 360 or PS3, and Rockband and go perform live.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Joe needs to do a double stunt this week to makeup for last week
From how the guys were pimping this week's stunt during today's show, I think it'll be worth the week off.
brawlstanley78 Wrote:I think Joe should do a roller derby challenge and try to hang on the rink with me and my girls!

www.jerseyshorerollergirls.net

That would ROCK! Producer Joe roller derby challenge. I can only imagine this ending with Joe in the fetal position crying
Joe should have to smoke salvia if it's legal in there state!
Hey wasn't it too funny how Hot Wings got Joe all confused this morning!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Admin Wrote:I'm turning Japanese.

*Giggle*

I know what that means. Hee Hee.

*sigh* after just realizing what I'm doing. -
Damn, I should be sleeping by now.
Moobs Minger Wrote:*Giggle*

[Monotone Voice] Gay! [/Monotone Voice]
He should go sing this to women on the street:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4iiyRv_NrQ
hook joe up to a lie detector and throw random questions at him and then have something happen if he lies
Quagmire Wrote:He should go sing this to women on the street:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4iiyRv_NrQ

Hasn't he already done that?
Bull riding!!! There is a place in Dorr that has bull riding. That would be a great stunt!! last 8 secs and it def should be for Joe bucks!
Since Im an avid World of Warcraft Player I think Joe should go into one of the nearby gaming LANs in our area and be a total dumbass and loud as he plays WoW.

Or take a laptop with World of Warcraft loaded on it and go to a local Wi-Fi , have his head phones on to talk in WoW chat and act all serious and crazy as he plays the game..