Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Can Jo Do? Suggestions
addicted2wow Wrote:Since Im an avid World of Warcraft Player I think Joe should go into one of the nearby gaming LANs in our area and be a total dumbass and loud as he plays WoW.

Or take a laptop with World of Warcraft loaded on it and go to a local Wi-Fi , have his head phones on to talk in WoW chat and act all serious and crazy as he plays the game..

Hey, that is actually pretty funny. Go to like a Starbucks or a library and just totally geek out.

.......I might be really racist in my unconcious.......I typed oo instead of ee............Think about it. :-[ :-X :'(
The Swamp Donkey Wrote:hook joe up to a lie detector and throw random questions at him and then have something happen if he lies

i like the idea of just hearing his awkward reactions...

'have you ever thought about Zane's wife while pleasuring yourself'

......no.....? *BUZZ* and some sort of shock
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
The Swamp Donkey Wrote:hook joe up to a lie detector and throw random questions at him and then have something happen if he lies

Have him do it infront of like... his mom.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

yeah i could definitely see the guys having fun in the booth asking joe questions and hearing his answers on those kind of questions, especially if they have control of something that will shock joe if he lies and maybe he gets joe bucks for true answers and minus joe bucks for lies or something like that...producer joe vs lie detector
so does Joe and FBHWs even look at these suggestions?
Have Joe dress up in full hardcore motorcycle gear (chaps, leather, jacket, the works) and then drive Zane's scooter around asking the public if they like his ride???

Of course Gay Biker clothes would be funny too.
addicted2wow Wrote:so does Joe and FBHWs even look at these suggestions?
Yes

joegfbhw Wrote:I haven't had anything good to say. I'm more of an answer someones question than post my opinion type of guy. Sorry I wasn't trying to be anti-social

I appreciate all of the stunt suggestions for sure!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
What if joe walked around by a beach, and asked hot bitches to tell him how his taint look?
The Swamp Donkey Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i like the idea of just hearing his awkward reactions...

yeah i could definitely see the guys having fun in the booth asking joe questions and hearing his answers on those kind of questions, especially if they have control of something that will shock joe if he lies and maybe he gets joe bucks for true answers and minus joe bucks for lies or something like that...producer joe vs lie detector

I think that this stunt would be hilarious. Have FBHW and Zane takes turns asking the first yes or no questions that pop in there head, and for every lie, either shock him or make him eat something completely disgusting. (fear factor disgusting) *add evil smile and laugh here*
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
One more thing, they have to tape it and put it up on the site
boring
Major A-hole Wrote:Cool thanks! Idea for joe....montezumas revenge. Joe wear all white, smear chocolate on backside, go to wal-mart and get help buying depends diapers for uncontrollable bowel movements that he received on his trip to mexico.

Good idea!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Damn you, Biff.
I was on the way here to do EXACTLY what you just posted. Verbatim.
Montezumas revenge. Joe wear all white. Smear chocolate on backside. Add liquid ass and go to wal mart to but depends diapers for uncontrollable bowel movements he received in mexico on vacation cause he drank the water
Montezumas revenge. Joe wear all white. Smear chocolate on backside. Add liquid ass and go to wal mart to but depends diapers for uncontrollable bowel movements he received in mexico on vacation cause he drank the water
I knew yall would post it! Hahaha thanks guys!
Sorry I dbl posted. On blackberry phone
I think Joe should put on some roller skates and a pink tutu and buy a bunch of hamburgers at a fast food place. Then go along with a tray offering people waiting in line in their cars hamburgers. Just like old drive in burger places!
My girlfriend just got a Ped Egg from my mother. These things are sick an disgusting beyond my wildest dreams. You grate the aids off the foot, and it gathers into a chamber. I say Joe does another wheel of snort, with Eric Zanes foot flakes on the wheel.
jewrab Wrote:My girlfriend just got a Ped Egg from my mother. These things are sick an disgusting beyond my wildest dreams. You grate the aids off the foot, and it gathers into a chamber. I say Joe does another wheel of snort, with Eric Zanes foot flakes on the wheel.

Fantastic! Although I'd probably have him mix them in with something to eat rather than snort them.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Fall out of a wheelchair ina busy area, start crawling around, and see if anyone offers help. If they do, bitch them out because he doesn't need help.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Its called "producer joe real doll adventure" He would go through the city carrying his real doll around (granted they have enough money or can find one cheap enough for him to use) and interact with people and have them interact with his real doll. he could also talk to his real doll and feed it in public restaraunts. I think alot of funny and awkward interactions could come out of that.
he could also make out witht he real doll in public
hobo lap dance
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:hobo lap dance

explain how this works. obviously you were having a beat-fest when this gem of a idea popped in that gay head of yours.
Jo Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:hobo lap dance

explain how this works. obviously you were having a beat-fest when this gem of a idea popped in that gay head of yours.

Actually i looked at 'Hobo Rap Battle' very quickly at the general discussion page and it looked like 'hobo lap dance'

i'm assuming he could just go out on the street with a folding chair wearing loose sweat pants (that can be burned later) with $50 in 1's....the motivation for the hobo is $50...
This is a totally random idea, go with it......nothing physically challenging....drop Joe in the middle of a senior citizen sewing club. Not extremely exciting at first, but think of all the double-on tundras he could start saying to the ladies, when he pricks his fingers. I can hear him say millions of things.
I know Zane and Free Beer could get completely dirty, and get him going like a freight train. Make it a challenge to get the women to blush with the dirty talk, or see if any of them could response worse than he can. Soonandsoforth's idea can come in handy when all the women hit a quiet patch - have him jump up and scream bloody murder. If it's too lame, get him real drunk first, and have him eat bugs in front of them (they could join in).
just45rgh Wrote:This is a totally random idea, go with it......nothing physically challenging....drop Joe in the middle of a senior citizen sewing club. Not extremely exciting at first, but think of all the double-on tundras he could start saying to the ladies, when he pricks his fingers. I can hear him say millions of things.
I know Zane and Free Beer could get completely dirty, and get him going like a freight train. Make it a challenge to get the women to blush with the dirty talk, or see if any of them could response worse than he can. Soonandsoforth's idea can come in handy when all the women hit a quiet patch - have him jump up and scream bloody murder. If it's too lame, get him real drunk first, and have him eat bugs in front of them (they could join in).

How about tounge kiss a senior citizen?... or give one a sponge bath...

change their diaper?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Yeah, drop a few bugs, too
Have Joe sell Baked goods outside of a weight watchers or some kind of fat loss meeting.
I think that Joe should have to wrestle a live skunk, then kill and eat it over an open fire.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
In lieu of the hobo massage, how about a gay guy massage. Get a gay listener that has a crush on Joe to come in the studio. Both would have to strip down to their undies (or naked, if they wanted) and Joe would have to give him a full body massage. Extra JoeBucks if there's a happy ending.
I have a couple...

"Elevator Boxing"- From what I know... each elevator is equiped with one of those alarm buttons... Have Joe and Zane go to an elevator... and when a good amount of people get in.. let the elevator start rising, then Joe hit the alarm/ bell button and have him and Zane box while the rest of the elevator passengers try and figure out what to do...

"Hobo Haircut"- Have Joe dress in all pink and bring a chair outside and offer free haircuts, while speaking with a lisp and bitching about his life and co-workers, just like any other salon employee...
Rock Monster Wrote:In lieu of the hobo massage, how about a gay guy massage. Get a gay listener that has a crush on Joe to come in the studio. Both would have to strip down to their undies (or naked, if they wanted) and Joe would have to give him a full body massage. Extra JoeBucks if there's a happy ending.

Seems like someone is eager to get on the show Big Grin. :Smile
Joe should put on some liquid ass and ride in a busy public elevator.
grocery shopper cheerleader: spray on a high school cheering outfit, go to a grocery store, stand by the produce, and cheer very loudly for someone whenever they dunk a piece of fruit or vegetable in their bag. possibly work in a routine.

optional bonus: intern puts on rival school uniform, cheers for vegetables when joe cheers for fruits.

i am bored.
All kids growing up in sports nowadays are being trained to be full fledged pussies.

Producer Joe needs to show them how to be tuff

I think joe needs to show those pansy ass Little Leaguers a thing or two and stand up to bat .... take a few 45 mph pitches from a batting cage machine to the chest...HAPPY GILMORE STYLE!!
'Bad influence'

sit down with a kid (clear minor) outside of a 7-11 or equal and share a 'beer/booze/smoke' with the kid

(clear ripoff of Jackass the movie 2)
Revenge on Free Beer and Hotwings!

Have Joe pick the stunt that was the nastiest or hated the most and make Free Beer or Hot Wings do it!
when is the next installment of airhorn ahole?