Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Can Jo Do? Suggestions
How about he applies for a white collar job. When he goes to the interview, he can make sure he smells like he hasn't showered, light up a cigarette, take a swig from a hip flask, discuss various inappropriate and taboo things for job interviews, etc.
Kick the shit out of Zane again.
I missed Freebeer and Hotwings SO much...I hardly listen anymore and I regret it. But now that I am back in school, I can listen a little in the mornings and I just remember how much I missed them!!!!

But I have an idea that I don't know if it has been brought up....
Let's get Joe and a ton of people to do a FLASH MOB!!!!!! Youtube it. It's so cool....Maybe we could get a whole bunch of people and do a zombie flash mob or something cool. :-) Just an idea...
I have suggested this before and I will again
when you guys did the bit on the girl with elaphantitis (spelling?) and said some thing along the lines of "imagine what it would be like to be her during a manicure? Well i was the one that thought of the stunt where Joe doesnt wash his feet for the week before his stunt, and I mean bags on the feet during a shower and everything, then go get a manicure.

but hey you guys wont listen to me, shit I still havent gotten those 2 prizes i have won

can we consider this a consalation prize?

peace
Jeff from New Hampshire
How about, since Joe was so damn cocky yesterday with the "100 things a man should be able to do" list, you make him do some of those, like create fire a la Tom Hanks in Castaway, change a diaper, chop down a tree, escape a sinking car.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:How about, since Joe was so damn cocky yesterday you make him change a diaper

I have twins in diapers. I have two for him to change. One of them has a pretty regular schedule and would work out really well with the timing of the bit.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
cassierae Wrote:I have an idea that I don't know if it has been brought up....
Let's get Joe and a ton of people to do a FLASH MOB!!!!!! Youtube it. It's so cool....Maybe we could get a whole bunch of people and do a zombie flash mob or something cool. :-) Just an idea...

I think I know what a flash mob is but need it defined.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:How about, since Joe was so damn cocky yesterday you make him change a diaper

I have twins in diapers. I have two for him to change. One of them has a pretty regular schedule and would work out really well with the timing of the bit.

Are you a diaper changing man Bif? My 1st wife worked nights so I got baptised early in child raising. Besides actually giving birth and breast feeding, I have done it all. Where was that segment in everything a man should know how to do?

Producer Joe Daycare...
jus' P Wrote:Are you a diaper changing man Bif?

Yes I am. I was from the first day they were born. I only gagged once and that was because there was "green soft serve ice cream" being dispensed while changing one.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
jus' P Wrote:
Admin Wrote:I have twins in diapers. I have two for him to change. One of them has a pretty regular schedule and would work out really well with the timing of the bit.

Are you a diaper changing man Bif? My 1st wife worked nights so I got baptised early in child raising. Besides actually giving birth and breast feeding, I have done it all. Where was that segment in everything a man should know how to do?

Producer Joe Daycare...

That would be effin' scary! Poor kids would be scared for life.
Admin Wrote:
cassierae Wrote:I have an idea that I don't know if it has been brought up....

I think I know what a flash mob is but need it defined.

A flash mob is a large group of people who organize in a public place for a specific related task then quickly leave as fast as they appeared. For instance they could have Joe and 100 people all walk into a gas station and all ask to use the bathroom at the same time. Bad example but you get the idea.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Dress up like Criss Angel and perform 'street magic'.

'is this your card?', 'is this your card?', 'is this your card?'

maybe try to walk on water and fall into a fountain.
bigaboo Wrote:Dress up like Criss Angel and perform 'street magic'.

'is this your card?', 'is this your card?', 'is this your card?'

maybe try to walk on water and fall into a fountain.

I like this one!
ORANGEVILLE MINGER RECRUIT!!!!

Joe should go to Orangeville with a Minger Recruit sign up sheet. And then he could just walk up to people and explain the prerequisites to being a minger:
1. Extreme ugliness, preferably to the point where appearing in public causes babies to cry, children to projectile vomit, and adults to gouge out their eyeballs.
2. Minimal branches on their family tree.
3. Partial or total dentures!

Because nobody is ever wandering around Orangeville, he should go to the nearest DNR check in station on openning day of dear season.

It's Mingercity, USA over there.
deer season* I went to Wayland High School. What more can I say? Wink
Producer Joe's Trebuchet Challenge.

Have the guys build a working seige trebuchet.

Launch Joe from the sling into a lake or the river or maybe a large damp sponge.

If he lives, he gets the 150.00 Joe bucks.
Wowie Groovie !
The Joe is Prey Challenge.

This would include Joe dressing in camo and having to work his way through a piece of wooded property. The catch, listeners armed with paint guns are hunting him. If Joe makes it through, $150 Joe bucks. If he get shot, the shooter gets the money.

It would be a great Saturday afternoon promotional thing.
airhornahole Wrote:The Joe is Prey Challenge.

This would include Joe dressing in camo and having to work his way through a piece of wooded property. The catch, listeners armed with paint guns are hunting him. If Joe makes it through, $150 Joe bucks. If he get shot, the shooter gets the money.

It would be a great Saturday afternoon promotional thing.

That sounds like fun....makes me wish I lived near the show.
Wonder if they guys read any of this. There's some gold here.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Wonder if they guys read any of this. There's some gold here.

If they do, they'd probably find a way to give us comical blue balls! No bats, no strippers, no junk boats that don't float, etc.
Joe takes the breakfast order from several of the other radio shows in the building....as a "peace offering" for being so rude with the airhorn/ bullhorn.

When he returns with the food, he launches into their radio booth hit and run style....???
Junk Boat Part 2

Joe builds a new Junk Boat and maybe even has better resources and more time, except this time, he has to be in a pool (preferably of IKB's urine, though I'm not holding my breath - at least something gross would be nice), and listeners get to stand around the pool and throw stuff at him. If (and when) he sinks, they still throw stuff at him to make it harder for him to get out. If he drowns, he gets the Joe Bucks.

Also, come on guys, invest in a Marti transmitter, so you can have better audio. Plus, for stunts like this, you can use a shotgun mic to pick up the sound from a distance.
Stick head in a construction site out house for 5 minutes--in the hole!!!
How about a sequel to the condoms for pennies stunt.

How about Electronics for dollar coins?

I mean this would be the perfect stunt on many levels.

1) Support show advertisers
2) Support the economy
3) Help save the US a gazillion dollars by using coins over dollars.
RE Joe Stunt Take a snake to lunch--- Joe takes a boa or other snake to a resturant and feeds it a mouse or baby chick
My grandmother listens to Howard Stern every morning, YES my grandmother, but she said they had somebody go out and ask who they liked more obama or mccain. then they told people mccains views and said they were obamas and told people obamas view and said they were mccains and people still stuck with there pick. just to show you that people dont know why they are voting for them
I've got a great stunt for Joe to pull off.
Let's call it: HAVE IT JOE'S WAY BURGER CHALLENGE.

Send Joe into a BK with his own:lettuce,pickles,onions,ketchup,mustard,cheese,bun, etc
and tell the clerk that he wants a burger using his condiments..
he can't take no for an answer and keep arguing:
"Hey the sign says 'HAVE IT YOUR WAY' well my way is with my own ingredients, I only like your meat, your condiments suck...LOL
What do you think folks? ;D
how about doing one where joe walks around wearing a pair of pants with a split down the ass and he has some tightey whiteys on with some brown marks on the back (can probably just use a pair of Zane's) and have him wearing some liquid ass for effect, and joe goes out and asks some people questions and he has a mic or something else in his hand that he often drops and has to bend over showing the ugly stink of a split, try to see how many people actually tell him he has a split in his pants, or just see how many people are revolted by the smell of ass. they may have to ruin another scarf for that one
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:how about doing one where joe walks around wearing a pair of pants with a split down the ass and he has some tightey whiteys on with some brown marks on the back (can probably just use a pair of Zane's) and have him wearing some liquid ass for effect, and joe goes out and asks some people questions and he has a mic or something else in his hand that he often drops and has to bend over showing the ugly stink of a split, try to see how many people actually tell him he has a split in his pants, or just see how many people are revolted by the smell of ass. they may have to ruin another scarf for that one

Love it!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
And since Zane apparently doesn't like to wear underwear anymore, it could be pretty easy to get a pair of his grundies.
Admin Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:how about doing one where joe walks around wearing a pair of pants with a split down the ass and he has some tightey whiteys on with some brown marks on the back (can probably just use a pair of Zane's) and have him wearing some liquid ass for effect, and joe goes out and asks some people questions and he has a mic or something else in his hand that he often drops and has to bend over showing the ugly stink of a split, try to see how many people actually tell him he has a split in his pants, or just see how many people are revolted by the smell of ass. they may have to ruin another scarf for that one

Love it!

...really? The split pants gag has been around since the dinosaurs. Assuming they wore pants, of course.

I like the Criss Angel/David Blaine idea from bigaboo above. Problem would be selling it so it wouldn't so obviously be a bit.
Fistor Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Love it!

...really? The split pants gag has been around since the dinosaurs. Assuming they wore pants, of course.

I'm rather simple.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:...really? The split pants gag has been around since the dinosaurs. Assuming they wore pants, of course.

I'm rather simple.

Knock knock.
Joe should do "Dirty Jobs" ranging from prostitution to coal miner! It could be called Dirty Joe.
Fistor Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Love it!

it's a classic and hasn't been done yet. A good sturdy standby. Why not do it, that plus it will get Joe wearing some liquid ass, and make him squirm. Hell the only thing to make it better would be making him eat fresh garlic before he goes out to speak with the people for 2 reasons, 1 the reaction of eating raw garlic, and 2 to stink up his breath on top of it all.
Joe should walk around GR wearing political signs for one candidate or the other but when someone sides for one candidate or the other he goes nuts and aggressively argues with them. It would be great watching Joe try to come up with material for either side on the fly. Especially if he has to deal with real crazys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Griffs!!!!!!!
ratboy118 Wrote:Joe should walk around GR wearing political signs for one candidate or the other but when someone sides for one candidate or the other he goes nuts and aggressively argues with them. It would be great watching Joe try to come up with material for either side on the fly. Especially if he has to deal with real crazys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Griffs!!!!!!!
the flagship station already has someone like that, his name is Spud... Smile

oh and by the way.... Go Phantoms!!!!!!!
Joe should go in public and find working women doing traditionally mens jobs and start acting like a sexest pig...
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
GO GRIFFENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Phantoms Suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Wings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!