Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Can Jo Do? Suggestions
I emailed this but didn't know about this thread.

Wheel of Neti Pot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQm7YpxgOnA
Producer Joe Misguided Paparazzi

hotzester Wrote:Joe would go out with a camera, and approach random passersby on the street, asking them tabloid-esque questions, all while taking as many pictures as he can. (Depending how crazy you wanted Joe to appear, you could either have him really taking photos, or just holding the camera up to his face and making the shutter sound with his mouth.)

Questions that could be asked:

- Their relationship with _______
- Their time in rehab
- Rumors about their sexuality
- Ask for a comment on any current events topic
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
[drop] Learn to read...ha ha! [/drop]
steve Wrote:Bum adventures.

Take a bum to a strip club.
Give a bum a bad makeover.
Get drunk with a bum.
Get in a fight with a bum.

Get drunk with a bum.
Get in a fight with a bum

Sounds to me with a slight re-arrange like :

Producer Joe's Bum Buddy. make friends, treat them to a night on the town...get drunk and fight.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
steve Wrote:Bum adventures.

Get drunk with a bum.
Get in a fight with a bum.

The FBHW show prefers the term "hobo" when naming Joe stunts. It's more pleasant.
mkpjwp03 Wrote:r rated hypnotist

How about just bringing in a hypnotist and have him or her hypnotize Joe on the air. Could be a little boring if it doesn't work, though.
There's a guy in the GR area that does that kind of stuff, he'd come and preform at my high school. Can't remember his name, but he was this strange little man, and had a curly mustache. He eventually was banned from preforming at the school because he started hitting on teachers.

Looks funny and is creepy- perfect for the show! Wink
How about this one? Producer Joe's "Liquid Ass Rock Star" Joe can go back to the college campus and rock out at the cafeteria at lunch time.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I think Joe should do a party boy stunt from jackass
Producer Joe: Get a stranger to light your fart. (if successful, I expect a "tell me how my taint look" line)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:Producer Joe: Get a stranger to light your fart. (if successful, I expect a "tell me how my taint look" line)
If he wasn't gassy though it would be a Joe stunt fail.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
im thinking that maybe... Producer Joe Condom Street Team is a good idea... You could have him dressed up like cupid or a bunny or a penis and just go out on the street and try to force people to take condoms from him.. He can even offer to give free demonstrations on how to put them on....
Joe should be allowed to assign a stunt to another show member once.

For example...for the entire year he can assign any 3 stunts of his choosing, one to each main members (EZ,FB,HW). So if he doesn't want to eat something weird and HW pissed him off earlier that day he can make HW do it...but after that HW is clear from stunts for the rest of the year....
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
firebird060 Wrote:im thinking that maybe... Producer Joe Condom Street Team is a good idea... You could have him dressed up like cupid or a bunny or a penis and just go out on the street and try to force people to take condoms from him.. He can even offer to give free demonstrations on how to put them on....

He needs to wear that "suit of a thousand penises" that was an avatar here for awhile.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Rock Monster...
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Rock Monster...

Rock Lobster
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[Image: 061025_penis.jpg]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Joe should be allowed to assign a stunt to another show member once.

For example...for the entire year he can assign any 3 stunts of his choosing, one to each main members (EZ,FB,HW). So if he doesn't want to eat something weird and HW pissed him off earlier that day he can make HW do it...but after that HW is clear from stunts for the rest of the year....

I really like this Idea. Hot Wings is a whiny bitch though, and would never agree to it.
i think if just randomly Joe decides....I'd pay the $50 (1/3 of the $150) to see HW do this stunt...or FB or EZ for that matter.

but he can only pawn 3 stunts a year...one to each member.
Rock Monster Wrote:I really like this Idea. Hot Wings is a whiny bitch though, and would never agree to it.

You're right!

Signed,

Brokeback Mountain movie date and break-dancing lessons
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Rock Monster...

Rock Lobster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnU3WoQZHJE
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:I really like this Idea. Hot Wings is a whiny bitch though, and would never agree to it.

You're right!

Signed,

Brokeback Mountain movie date and break-dancing lessons

He also gargled things in the pre-Joe days, but I can't remember many stunts that he did without making a fuss about it.
yes, he did bitch over just gargeling A1 sauce....hell i drink that!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:yes, he did bitch over just gargeling A1 sauce....hell i drink that!

If you put anything on steak after grilling... you're wrong.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:yes, he did bitch over just gargeling A1 sauce....hell i drink that!

If I remember right, he complained whenever it was something unexpected. In this situation, it would be totally unexpected, there would be a ton of bitching, and hilarity would ensue. We may even get another song similar to the "naive" song.
...i don't put it on my steak...

i put it in my bloody marys
Producer Joe's Jeopardy Tryouts Challenge

-Approach unsuspecting people on the street and engage them in conversation, but he has to talk to them only in the form of a question.

Second version of the same concept would have Joe speaking normally, but he'd have to get other people to only answer in the form of a question.
today they were talking about girls fighting a man's fight and a girl called about her boyfriend who can be a "fruit" wearing a sleevless "loverboy" t-shirt and going to a bar where they were harrassed by manly men and the girl and her other girl friend had to stick up for him while he went outside to cry.
Joe could be that guy, but instead of girls sticking up for him, he could just start crying in front of the tough guys.
The intro song could be "Big Girls Don't Cry"
Has the show taken any of these suggestions?
Because most of them are terrible.
Mark the Valet Wrote:Has the show taken any of these suggestions?
Because most of them are terrible.

I think you just answered your own question! Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Admittedly that's what I was going for.
Wink
Hey, speak for yourself, I think liquid ass Rock star would be funny as hell, especially since I suggested it.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Redo the pennies for condoms stunt using returned pop bottles instead.
Producer Joe's Minger Date Challenge-

Name is lame, but it's all I've got. Beer's over there.

ANYWAY -

PJ would go out in public, and find couples. Really, ANY couple would work. Tell them you're from the romance street team (insert witty excuse here), and start asking seemingly legitimate relationship questions from a questionnaire. Then throw them for a loop with a question asking why the girl is with the guy, since she's so much hotter than him, and he's just some minger troll...the flip side would be to ask the guy how he scored such a hot girlfriend when he's so disturbingly ugly.
hotzester Wrote:Producer Joe's Minger Date Challenge-

Name is lame, but it's all I've got. Beer's over there.

ANYWAY -

PJ would go out in public, and find couples. Really, ANY couple would work. Tell them you're from the romance street team (insert witty excuse here), and start asking seemingly legitimate relationship questions from a questionnaire. Then throw them for a loop with a question asking why the girl is with the guy, since she's so much hotter than him, and he's just some minger troll...the flip side would be to ask the guy how he scored such a hot girlfriend when he's so disturbingly ugly.
8-) 8-)
One of the first good ideas on here. I think it would be difficult to find people that early in the morning walking with their significant other. +1 though.

I have a really good idea for a Joe stunt but Joe can't know about it. I think if the guys heard it they would love it. Any ideas how I can e-mail the show without snoopy Joe looking at it.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
haha hot zester i love that idea
how about if zane does old man a-hole this week instead of joe. he can go to the gym and get in with the geezers before he kicks their asses.
It would be fun to watch Joe and Zane tag team those old geezers. Especially if they could target the horny ole geezer. I'm thinking of embarrassing the hell out of them, not fistor cuffs though.
Joe should dress up like the grim reaper, with a full costume (covering his face)even go as far as using a skeleton arm if you feel that would be funny, after all, you are the professionals.

and go around finding random people on the street, or hobos, or something, and telling them things like "enjoy your next 20 minutes" or "see you later" or something. Freak people out, and you guy (theoretically) wouldn't have to write apologies i wouldn't think.
grand rapids idol tryout

-ask some people on the street to judge his singing for him, then start bawling and throwing a fit at their criticism

i apologize if someone already mentioned this: i'm too lazy to look through 8 pages