Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
mr10homodance Wrote:who do i have to blow to get some freakin positive karma?

Me.

I mean Howie....
Fistor Wrote:
mr10homodance Wrote:who do i have to blow to get some freakin positive karma?

Me.

I mean Howie....

i thought it was poopie
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Yes, blow me
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
[Image: retard.jpg]
Been waiting to spring that one since '99?
mr10homodance Wrote:are people really getting upset because of negative karma? do they not know that the internet isn't real life just make believe.

There are two specific posters that come to mind immediately. I've seen the both of them honestly get upset that people were giving them negative karma.
potthole Wrote:
mr10homodance Wrote:are people really getting upset because of negative karma? do they not know that the internet isn't real life just make believe.

There are two specific posters that come to mind immediately. I've seen the both of them honestly get upset that people were giving them negative karma.

who are they so i can make them feel all cozy and warm w/ some +1's.
As much as I'd love to tell, I'm going to have to pass.
potthole Wrote:As much as I'd love to tell, I'm going to have to pass.

you already did....why the change of heart *coughpotholecough*
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Fistor Wrote:Been waiting to spring that one since '99?
The re-use of pictures on the internet is almost as grave of an offense as smiting people on a message board. Wink

It just felt appropriate here.
[Image: lg-karma-police.jpg]
elranito Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Been waiting to spring that one since '99?
The re-use of pictures on the internet is almost as grave of an offense as smiting people on a message board. Wink

Not to nitpick, but no one was really arguing here.
Fistor Wrote:
elranito Wrote:The re-use of pictures on the internet is almost as grave of an offense as smiting people on a message board. Wink

Not to nitpick, but no one was really arguing here.

YEAH WE WERE1!!!!11!!
i live my life one smiting/exalt at a time.
or maybe 1 post count at a time. either or it's all good.
mr10homodance Wrote:i live my life one smiting/exalt at a time.

smite
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
mr10homodance Wrote:i live my life one smiting/exalt at a time.

smite

can i smite you or are we playing no tap backs?
mr10homodance Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:smite

can i smite you or are we playing no tap backs?

ha yes
mr10homodance Wrote:can i smite you or are we playing no tap backs?

ha yes

smited.
I have a karma just waiting to be given away. Who wants it?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
dibbs!
Admin Wrote:I have a karma just waiting to be given away. Who wants it?

will it make my penis grow?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:dibbs!

wait...you didn't specify smite/exalt....did you?...crap
I can't help but imagine that you are that Bro pictured in your avatar. I don't know why.
ratrad Wrote:I can't help but imagine that you are that Bro pictured in your avatar. I don't know why.

i'm not...but since Biff changed my color to pink i thought i might as well go with it. i actually miss my motorcycle picture
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Admin Wrote:I have a karma just waiting to be given away. Who wants it?

will it make my penis grow?

No, but I can probably come up with some great websites that offer products to help you with that.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
ratrad Wrote:I can't help but imagine that you are that Bro pictured in your avatar. I don't know why.

i'm not...but since Biff changed my color to pink i thought i might as well go with it. i actually miss my motorcycle picture

When I did a google image search for Howie Feltersnatch it had your motorcycle avatar in the top 10.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i'm not...but since Biff changed my color to pink i thought i might as well go with it. i actually miss my motorcycle picture

When I did a google image search for Howie Feltersnatch it had your motorcycle avatar in the top 10.

YES!

if you google my real name it use to come up with my urban dictionary submissions and where i work

I AM MR. GOOGLE!
Opus Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:will it make my penis grow?

No, but I can probably come up with some great websites that offer products to help you with that.

Biff wrongly informed me that the more karma, the bigger my penis will be.
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Opus Wrote:No, but I can probably come up with some great websites that offer products to help you with that.

Biff wrongly informed me that the more karma, the bigger my penis will be.

well i called dibbs on the karma he was offering and i didn't get anything.....

i think smiting everyone you see gives you ball cysts... :o
*checks balls for a cyst* nope...whew.
that was a close one. I better start using my karma for exalts for i get the ass cancer.
Cancer . . . no it's AIDS that you get if you are -50 in karma!! Gosh, get your s right dude!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/GBggHTOFWIM&hl=en[/flash]
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
I'll bet someone on here is talking about me (for the sake of that person keeping hush, not to name names). It is a different story when a million people repeatedly gang up on you and in a matter of hours you are down like 100 points, and you don't know why. There's a reason to be upset. My reason was justified and I am glad that it's gone. No more bitching here Big Grin
i say get rid of karma, people use it when they disagree with someone which takes away some of the point of a message board. People are supposed to agree, you dont smite them for having a different opinion.
kaboobie92 Wrote:i say get rid of karma, people use it when they disagree with someone which takes away some of the point of a message board. People are supposed to agree, you dont smite them for having a different opinion.

-1 because I like karma
kaboobie92 Wrote:i say get rid of karma, people use it when they disagree with someone which takes away some of the point of a message board. People are supposed to agree, you dont smite them for having a different opinion.

-1 because you upset poopie

-1 cause your opinion sucks.
ratrad Wrote:

-1 cause your opinion sucks.

my point exactly.
kaboobie92 Wrote:
ratrad Wrote:-1 cause your opinion sucks.

my point exactly.

Ironically that is only the second or third time I used the karma thing. The other 1 or 2 times I did the exalt thing.

You create your own karma.
My life goals were to have eight children, have the nicest trailer in the park, and gain 1,000,000 karma. Do you really want to take away my life goals?