Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kaboobie92 Wrote:i say get rid of karma, people use it when they disagree with someone which takes away some of the point of a message board. People are supposed to agree, you dont smite them for having a different opinion.

-1 cause everyone else is doing it to.
At the trailer park they call me King of Karma, now if only I could support my eight children
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
maybe you could sell some karma points. you could say 3 for $8 + deposit.
I'll gladly exchange positive karma for a bribe of 5 hour energy.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Speaking of karma . . . I love My Name is Earl!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Speaking of karma . . . I love My Name is Earl!!

I second that! NBC Thursday night is my reason to live.

.............Scrubs is having another season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Queenie Wrote:Speaking of karma . . . I love My Name is Earl!!

i was the biggest fan the first season...now it's starting to suck a little :'(
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
not a big fan of earl. scrubs is meh.
i do like the office and 30 rock though.
kaboobie92 Wrote:i say get rid of karma, people use it when they disagree with someone which takes away some of the point of a message board. People are supposed to agree, you dont smite them for having a different opinion.

Uh, that's basically what karma is for, though. To show displeasure in one's posted opinion.
potthole Wrote:

Uh, that's basically what karma is for, though. To show displeasure in one's posted opinion.

Exactly and if you get enough negative karma, you might just want to do a self check to determine if you are being a dick, and if so, do a little attitude adjusting.

On the other hand, you could have in excess of 50 karma and still be a dick, but be a good poster.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:On the other hand, you could have in excess of 50 karma and still be a dick

<----

*exaaaaaaample*
Fistor Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:On the other hand, you could have in excess of 50 karma and still be a dick

<----

*exaaaaaaample*

I wasn't talking about you. Tongue
Queenie Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:<----

*exaaaaaaample*

I wasn't talking about you. Tongue

Why the hell not? I'm an outstanding subject.
Or just set your gender as female.

BAM! Instant karma. That's how the internet works.
[quote="wienerpoopie"]At the trailer park they call me King of Karma, now if only I could support my eight children
[quote="Queenie"]
[quote="wienerpoopie"]At the trailer park they call me King of Karma, now if only I could support my eight children
Peachs Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:With all that karma . . .what the eff . . why couldn't you??

You obviously (NOT) have some friends on here.

wow! look who's talking lady!!! Big Grin

Awww Peachie . . . we'll get you on up there . . . albiet i'm not promising 999,997 like poopie. Wink
Queenie Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:wow! look who's talking lady!!! Big Grin

Awww Peachie . . . we'll get you on up there . . . albiet i'm not promising 999,997 like poopie. Wink

haha, I'm not too worried about karma.. Smile I know who likes me here and who doesnt...
Peachs Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Awww Peachie . . . we'll get you on up there . . . albiet i'm not promising 999,997 like poopie. Wink

haha, I'm not too worried about karma.. Smile I know who likes me here and who doesnt...

+1 I like you!!
Queenie Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:haha, I'm not too worried about karma.. Smile I know who likes me here and who doesnt...

+1 I like you!!

haha well thanks!
Admin Wrote:It would seem that the karma feature is being taken far too seriously by a few of us. I can turn it off if enough people don't like it.

Keep it man, it seems like alot of people are FAR too sensitive to be on here in the first place.
nobody likes me. i have negative karma.
mr10homodance Wrote:nobody likes me. i have negative karma.
Not necessarily. Maybe only 5 people hate you. or one person hates you 5 times or any multiple thereof. The hatred of you possibilities are endless!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
Not necessarily. Maybe only 5 people hate you. or one person hates you 5 times or any multiple thereof. The hatred of you possibilities are endless!

haha that is awesome.
Peachs Wrote:
dino Wrote:Not necessarily. Maybe only 5 people hate you. or one person hates you 5 times or any multiple thereof. The hatred of you possibilities are endless!

haha that is awesome.

it's not so awesome to me. now i have -6 karma. i will go exalt someone now cause i like to use my powers for good not evil.
mr10homodance Wrote:it's not so awesome to me. now i have -6 karma. i will go exalt someone now cause i like to use my powers for good not evil.
+1
Hmmmm.....well....if karma is stays true to it's definition then it should come back to you right?
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
dino Wrote:
mr10homodance Wrote:it's not so awesome to me. now i have -6 karma. i will go exalt someone now cause i like to use my powers for good not evil.
+1
Hmmmm.....well....if karma is stays true to it's definition then it should come back to you right?

unless I just say what people want to hear and do the opposite. Then i am getting what i deserve. Besides karma isn't real anyway.
+1 to peaches. cause i am eating a peach right now.
mr10homodance Wrote:+1 to peaches. cause i am eating a peach right now.

thanks homo! that's a nice way to brighten my ramen noodle lunch Smile
Peachs Wrote:thanks homo!

This makes me laugh. A lot.
potthole Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:thanks homo!

This makes me laugh. A lot.

I couldn't have said it any better.
Peachs Wrote:
mr10homodance Wrote:+1 to peaches. cause i am eating a peach right now.

thanks homo! that's a nice way to brighten my ramen noodle lunch Smile

i didn't mean it to be dirty...i was really eating a piece of fruit. unfortunately i think that was the last peach in the fridge and i may have been in there for a while. it was kind of dry and mushy.

BTW - i prefer to be called mr10homo or homodance.
mr10homodance Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:thanks homo! that's a nice way to brighten my ramen noodle lunch Smile

i didn't mean it to be dirty...i was really eating a piece of fruit. unfortunately i think that was the last peach in the fridge and i may have been in there for a while. it was kind of dry and mushy.

I'm always gonna say your name wrong now Tongue
dino Wrote:

if you look at is as 95 people hate you and 90 like you, then it's pretty much a wash.

of course, the real situation is 5 people hate you and no one else cares. i was just trying to make you feel better.
Peachs Wrote:
mr10homodance Wrote:i didn't mean it to be dirty...i was really eating a piece of fruit. unfortunately i think that was the last peach in the fridge and i may have been in there for a while. it was kind of dry and mushy.

I'm always gonna say your name wrong now Tongue

well i am going emo then....I can't take this internet abuse and negative karma..

waaah i am sad about stuff.
mr10homodance Wrote:
Peachs Wrote:I'm always gonna say your name wrong now Tongue

well i am going emo then....I can't take this internet abuse and negative karma..

I'll give you a +1 if you keep the "homo" tag peach gave you ;D
jus' P Wrote:
mr10homodance Wrote:well i am going emo then....I can't take this internet abuse and negative karma..

coming from a guy named "plungerhand" i am horribly e-insulted.
jus' P Wrote:
mr10homodance Wrote:well i am going emo then....I can't take this internet abuse and negative karma..

tag?? I don't really think it's just a tag honey.

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...ge=7#21903
uh oh....this thread came unglued...

quick someone re sticky it!

BIFF!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:uh oh....this thread came unglued...

quick someone re sticky it!

BIFF!

I could have swore it was stickied too. I bet Biff unstickied cause the voting is over though.