Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 MORE REASONS THAT DickRod WILL RUIN MICHIGAN
Not that I listen to the Huge show anymore, but that fat F must have a sore throat from sucking so much UM dick. I was riding around with a guy who listens to that dog-shit radio show, and I think it went like this:

1. barwis the strength and condition coach invented free weights and weight lifting
2. dickrod invented spread offenses
3. MSU is lost, and dantonio is a jerk
4. Even a full year later, dick face huge was bringing up the "little" brother incident
5. UM will win 10-11 games this year

What a joke
houseboat Wrote:Not that I listen to the Huge show anymore, but that fat F must have a sore throat from sucking so much UM dick. I was riding around with a guy who listens to that dog-shit radio show, and I think it went like this:

1. barwis the strength and condition coach invented free weights and weight lifting
2. dickrod invented spread offenses
3. MSU is lost, and dantonio is a jerk
4. Even a full year later, dick face huge was bringing up the "little" brother incident
5. UM will win 10-11 games this year

What a joke

that pretty much sums up everything i've heard from every UM fan i've talked to this year. especially barwis, all summer they talk about this guy mostly because he fought MMA. now i would be impressed if they had to throwdown at midfield at half-time, but they don't so who cares?! every team has a S&C coach. as far as being the "little brother", well it looks like our "big brother" mike hart is having trouble fitting in with the Colts and is currently fighting to make the team as a SPECIAL TEAMS player, not RB. ha.

here's a good response

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/GgPSFVeaUco&hl=en[/flash]
Now I'm a HUGE Buckeye fan, and I really want to beat scUM this year, but I don't think it will happen. tOSU will be looking at the Rose Bowl (or better) and think scUM will be a writeoff game. Also, if scum coach as a brain, he spends the ENTIRE season getting set to beat tOSU. No one will ever mention Carrs name again if it happens and he will ride off on the shoulders of the players.

I'll be throwing up, but it will happen.

21 - 14 scum
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:Now I'm a HUGE Buckeye fan, and I really want to beat scUM this year, but I don't think it will happen. tOSU will be looking at the Rose Bowl (or better) and think scUM will be a writeoff game. Also, if scum coach as a brain, he spends the ENTIRE season getting set to beat tOSU. No one will ever mention Carrs name again if it happens and he will ride off on the shoulders of the players.

I'll be throwing up, but it will happen.

21 - 14 scum

And I will be there to gloat, just as you've done to me the previous two years. ;D
[Image: 2336229712_4e816f8b12_o.jpg]
Up yours, fuster! Just wait, I'll be gloating in your face this November!
Josh hemdolt was on "On the bench" again today, talking about, you guessed it, how Mike Barwis invented free weights, strength training, speed training, and agility excercise.

Tomorrow - Paul Konendyk, spartan insider (BTW, provides a much more neutral commentary of the school, unlike Hemdick, who has Dickrods crank so far in his mouth he has pubes coming out from his ears.)
smokeysparty Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:ya, hit 10 wins a season for the next 10 years and we'll believe until then Tongue
??? ???

why hasnt michigan had 10 straight 10 win seasons. what a stupid response.
O really? It's been pretty close, since Officially Michigan has more wins all time than any other college team ever. You may have a hard time coming up with an 8 win season. So sparty, 10 wins over 10 straight seasons Might put MSU on the same playing field with Michigan. Until then, accept it, your still "little brother" Do the math: Lets assume Michigan will go 0-12 every year for the next 10 years. If Michigan State wins 10 games over the next 10 years that is 100 wins. That still puts MSU 164 games back from Michigan.
At that rate It will take almost 27 yearsfor michigan state to catch up, assuming Michigan dosn't win another game for 27 years.
U of M's all time football record: 860 wins, 284 losses, 38 ties thats a .744 winning percentage.
MSU's all time football record: 596 wins, 412 losses, 44 ties Thats a .587 winning percentage
Eat my Big Blue Wang.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
smokeysparty Wrote:??? ???

O really? It's been pretty close, since Officially Michigan has more wins all time than any other college team ever. You may have a hard time coming up with an 8 win season. So sparty, 10 wins over 10 straight seasons Might put MSU on the same playing field with Michigan. Until then, accept it, your still "little brother"

U of M's all time football record: 860 wins, 284 losses, 38 ties thats a .744 winning percentage.
MSU's all time football record: 596 wins, 412 losses, 44 ties Thats a .587 winning percentage
Eat my Big Blue Wang.
Go Green
I see said the blind man to his deaf daughter.
Mad Dog Wrote:

O really? It's been pretty close, since Officially Michigan has more wins all time than any other college team ever. You may have a hard time coming up with an 8 win season. So sparty, 10 wins over 10 straight seasons Might put MSU on the same playing field with Michigan. Until then, accept it, your still "little brother" Do the math: Lets assume Michigan will go 0-12 every year for the next 10 years. If Michigan State wins 10 games over the next 10 years that is 100 wins. That still puts MSU 164 games back from Michigan.
At that rate It will take almost 27 yearsfor michigan state to catch up, assuming Michigan dosn't win another game for 27 years.
Eat my Big Blue Wang.

You have a blue wang??? I don't believe that Tongue
OH
I....

...Can't wait to watch the Buckeyes lose this year.
I had a chance to get tickets for this week game against Utah.

Kids stupid soccer tournament.
I had a chance to get tickets for the game this week.

Kids stupid soccer tournament.
Hehehehe... Utah lol. Nice try though, maybe you guys would have a chance if you had a QB.
***************RUMOR********************

From a pretty good source Loyd Carr has cancer and has been fighting it for about 2 years. That's truely a bummer if true. Sure I can be an SOB tOSU fan, but the big C is no laughing matter. I hope things are ok for LC.
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:***************RUMOR********************

From a pretty good source Loyd Carr has cancer and has been fighting it for about 2 years. That's truely a bummer if true. Sure I can be an SOB tOSU fan, but the big C is no laughing matter. I hope things are ok for LC.

Oh man. I hate Michigan, but I don't wish any personal harm to any of them. I really hope everything turns out well with the man.
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:***************RUMOR********************

From a pretty good source Loyd Carr has cancer and has been fighting it for about 2 years. That's truly a bummer if true. Sure I can be an SOB tOSU fan, but the big C is no laughing matter. I hope things are ok for LC.

If thats true, that really really sucks. Obviously I don't know him personally, but he seems like a truly great individual. Other than football stuff, I've never heard a bad word about him. Good luck to Loyd, I truly hope its not true.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Well....

That was a craptacular start.
Wowie Groovie !
Did you honestly expect anything much different?

The team has no QB, and you need one in a spread offense. I still say UM will beat OSU, but I honestly don't think they'll have more than 6 or 7 wins on the season.
Michigan fans find it hard to be patient given the success they have had over the years compared to all the other craptastic teams we have in this state. Except for the Red Wings and the Pistons How many truly winning teams are there? I think that sometimes we are secretly afraid that loosing will start to become them and I would hate to have them look like the Lions for three years.
Mad Dog Wrote:

Eat my Big Blue Wang.

um, once again you have a stupid response. yes, michigan has more wins all time and is argueably the "greatest program ever"(wow thats really hard to say), but your statement was about 10 straight 10 win seasons. not who has the most all time W's. oh, and deuchebag, michigan has only had 5 straight 10 win seasons 1901-1905, and next closest was 4 straight 1971-1974 so if thats how you judge a football program it looks like you still have some work to do as well. :'(
Actually I don't expect them to get 10 straight 10 win seasons but two or three would be nice. They have had some pretty competitive games against Michigan the last few years. What I guess I'm really saying is if MSU wants to go from mediocrity to respectability they can't pull this win 5 or 6 then fold like a house of cards at the end of the year every year. Oh and another thing It's not the Spartans that I dislike so much, it's their crybaby fans.
In case you missed the score today, it was 27-25.

[Image: michigan.jpg]
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/60093...be-able-to

Watch out MSU.
Great comeback. I wasn't able to sit down and watch the whole game today, but was able to catch portions of the game when making stops in various stores and stuff. Gotta admit, when I saw the halftime score, I figured it was a drubbing on the works.
potthole Wrote:Great comeback. I wasn't able to sit down and watch the whole game today, but was able to catch portions of the game when making stops in various stores and stuff. Gotta admit, when I saw the halftime score, I figured it was a drubbing on the works.

i was there saturday and it was crazy....i never really get into football but that game was insane!
Right now that Mazie and Blue kool aid is tasting pretty sweet
Wowie Groovie !
I don't know what you're getting at. I haven't seen anybody (i.e. all of two of us) that have posted since the most recent game say that's the spark that'll ignite an undefeated B10 season, or anything like that. All we have said was that it was a great comeback victory, which it was.

Yup, we're sure drinking the kool-aide.
Easy potty you're gonna blow a gasket again.

I'm not saying undefeated B10, or acusing you of saying that.

All I'm saying is that beating Wisconsin was really nice, and .... well that's all I'm saying.
Wowie Groovie !
Then say that, don't accuse people of getting into the kool-aide.
[Image: homer-doh1.jpg]
Wowie Groovie !
Lynch him, fire him, hang him from the goal post!!
Nah, I think he deserves a full chance, and that includes a craptacular year of rebuilding.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Nah, I think he deserves a full chance, and that includes a craptacular year of rebuilding.

Man, I think my initial prediction of 6 or 7 wins might be a bit high. Oh well, I knew this year would be bad. Hopefully next year will be a bit better, although I know that realistically it might be three or four years before things get fully turned around.
Sarcasim people. Sarcasim!!
Awww F.....
Wowie Groovie !
Dang, I'm having a hard time accepting that Michigan is probably a below average team this year. Even an off year for Michigan usually means 7-8 wins, I think they'll have a real hard time reaching that this year. Not that it makes me unhappy in any way whatsoever.
Ouch, that game sucked. Hard to believe that the 6 or 7 wins I predicted would be considered a "high" guess.
And you just know the Boys in Green are looking forward to this year's game more so than the last couple of years.
Wowie Groovie !