Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sunglass straps, vanity plates, and douche bags
lurkingfinger Wrote:Speaking of vanity plates....how about the people who drive the newer model VW beetles (not the real beetles) and have plates which say something about the fact that they drive a beetle...like a yellow one that says "BMBLBTL" or a green one that says "FROGBTL" or something else even gayer. Then you pass them to see that they predictably have that dumb effing flower on their dash.

one time, i was behind one with a license plate that said "SHAVED." that's probably my favorite of all time.
dingdongyo Wrote:
lurkingfinger Wrote:Speaking of vanity plates....how about the people who drive the newer model VW beetles (not the real beetles) and have plates which say something about the fact that they drive a beetle...like a yellow one that says "BMBLBTL" or a green one that says "FROGBTL" or something else even gayer. Then you pass them to see that they predictably have that dumb effing flower on their dash.

one time, i was behind one with a license plate that said "SHAVED." that's probably my favorite of all time.
A shaved Beetle?
ok. "Shaved" is a good one to put on a Beetle!
#35: A "Fear This" sticker across the windshield of the douchebag's shitty car.
angela4design Wrote:#35: A "Fear This" sticker across the windshield of the douchebag's shitty car.

I second this. Being in Nashville we've got plenty of these.

-No Fear
-Fear This
-Ain't Skeer't
-Fear God

Please add any I have forgotten. They're all terrible...
Has anyone mentioned the rubber testicles hanging from the hitch yet?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:Has anyone mentioned the rubber testicles hanging from the hitch yet?

Oh my effin gosh, that is the tackiest thing I have ever seen . . . and yes I get to see it a lot.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Has anyone mentioned the rubber testicles hanging from the hitch yet?

Oh my effin gosh, that is the tackiest thing I have ever seen . . . and yes I get to see it a lot.

Well, why don't you give 'em back to Plunger? ;D

I actually saw a pair of those one time that were pretty funny - only because they were blue.

I also saw a trailer hitch that was a dear whose eyes lit up, started kicking and opened his mouth whenever the brake light came on. Redneck as all get out, but still amusing - once.

I bought poopie a set of blue ones for his quad.

[Image: orange_005-782579.jpg]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
btw, that is not poopie ^^^^^^^
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"

Man I hate that too.
I see them a lot down here in TN.

I hate people who are talking on their cell phone while checking out of any store.

YOU'RE AT THE F'ING COUNTER, SET THE PHONE DOWN FOR A SECOND.

I also hate those who carry the conversation for you and don't let you get but 2 words in edge-wise. It's the ones who finish sentences for you that drive me even more nuts...then they carry on with a further explanation.
SHUT IT AND LET SOMEONE ELSE TALK.
I work with salespeople who have an unfathomable ability to talk over me & not hear a word I say. Sometimes I even say "helllooo" in order to stop their nonsense when I have something to say which makes their point moot and they keep on going. One time, I got my 2 cents in and ended it with..."but your not listening anyway." & the guy didn't even hear that. I could be talking to them about sales figures and randomly throw in..."then your Mom went down on me" & they wouldn't even hear it.
lurkingfinger Wrote:and randomly throw in..."then your Mom went down on me" & they wouldn't even hear it.
I may have to try that on some of the a-holes I have to talk to on a regular basis. "And I gave your sister a dirty Sanchez"
lurkingfinger Wrote:I work with salespeople who have an unfathomable ability to talk over me & not hear a word I say. Sometimes I even say "helllooo" in order to stop their nonsense when I have something to say which makes their point moot and they keep on going. One time, I got my 2 cents in and ended it with..."but your not listening anyway." & the guy didn't even hear that. I could be talking to them about sales figures and randomly throw in..."then your Mom went down on me" & they wouldn't even hear it.

I work with a guy like that. He interrupts everyone. Finally one day, after being interrupted for the fourth time regarding an important project, I said "go ahead Jeff because what you have to say is obviously much more important than what I have to say". He got really quiet and let me finish. He was real quiet the rest of the day too. Thank God.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
That might work!!!! I can just picture me in a sales meeting with people all bored listening to sales people spew their jargon & then seeing everyone's face come to attention after they heard the words "Dirty Sanchez"
once, on the speakerphone with the talkative saleshole guy, I decided it would be funny to play a soundbite of Chris Farley saying "SHUT YOUR DAMN FLANHOLE!" ..I hoped it would be quiet enough for only the people in our office to hear it....My speakers were CRANKED.

He heard it and sounded all confused and submissive after that...It was priceless
lurkingfinger Wrote:saleshole

My new favorite word! +1
#36 Dudes who wear pink collared shirts.

#37 Dudes who wear Hollister tshirts with that big stupid seagull on it. Hollister its self is just one big douche brand.

#38 Dudes who grab their junk while they walk thinking it makes them look "thug"

#39 Dudes who use the word thug to describe themselves.