Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sunglass straps, vanity plates, and douche bags
patfromportland Wrote:2fst4u

Two fists for you? ???

What kind of horrible plate is that?

also, yes i get it
brytn Wrote:19. How about flat billed baseball cap? Not nearly as douchey as tilted ball cap but, still not a good look.

... unless you're a 70 year old farmer
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
brytn Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:20. I'm not sure if this is as douchey as it is stupid, but how about the a-hole who misses his exit then backs up on the highway rather than taking the next exit?

Or cut through the median part that is disigned for state vehicles. Real safe to pull out into traffic coming at least 70 mph in your direction from a dead stop.

I just had a state police SUV do this to me the other day. Just sitting there, until the last possible moment that I could slam on my brakes and not hit him. Then he goes 65, in the passing lane, until I exited. If it were my POS oldsmobile instead of my g/f's car, I would have just ran into him.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
lokizilla Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Guilty. My wife is Chinese and we eat a lot of meals with chopsticks so I think I get an exemption.

How about amend it to using chopsticks when you don't know how to?
I taught my husband to use them, and I prefer using them. A person really has to have some skill to use them.

See, but thats what makes you a douche. Chop sticks are clearly inferior to modern silverware such as forks. The only reason for using them is to show off how cool and cultured you are, but really you are just being a d-bag.
stickyfingers Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:How about amend it to using chopsticks when you don't know how to?
I taught my husband to use them, and I prefer using them. A person really has to have some skill to use them.

See, but thats what makes you a douche. Chop sticks are clearly inferior to modern silverware such as forks. The only reason for using them is to show off how cool and cultured you are, but really you are just being a d-bag.

Or, if you're doing it at a chineese food place, you could be a) not close minded and trying something new, or b) respecting another culture
Fistor Wrote:
patfromportland Wrote:2fst4u

Two fists for you? ???

What kind of horrible plate is that?

also, yes i get it

Too fast for you
stickyfingers Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:How about amend it to using chopsticks when you don't know how to?

But in your case, they would probably want you to use the modern silverware so they don't have to clean up after your messy ass.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Rock Monster Wrote:
stickyfingers Wrote:See, but thats what makes you a douche. Chop sticks are clearly inferior to modern silverware such as forks. The only reason for using them is to show off how cool and cultured you are, but really you are just being a d-bag.

Or, if you're doing it at a chineese food place, you could be a) not close minded and trying something new, or b) respecting another culture

oh i've tried them plenty. enough to know they offer no advantage over forks, knives and spoons. and i really dont think the use of chop sticks has anything to do with the respect for another culture. i think seinfeld summed it up nicely:

"I think the thing I admire most about the Chinese is that they're hanging in there with the chopsticks. Because, if you think about it, you know, they've seen the fork... by now. I'm sure they've seen the spoon, they're going, "Yeah, yeah, they're OK... We're going to stay with the sticks." I mean, I don't know how they've missed it: thousands of years ago, Chinese farmer gets up, has his breakfast with the chopsticks, goes out and works all day in the field with a shovel... Hello?... Shovel! Not going out there ploughing 40 acres with a couple of pool cues."
Queenie Wrote:
stickyfingers Wrote:See, but thats what makes you a douche. Chop sticks are clearly inferior to modern silverware such as forks. The only reason for using them is to show off how cool and cultured you are, but really you are just being a d-bag.

But in your case, they would probably want you to use the modern silverware so they don't have to clean up after your messy ass.

well yeah. obviously im not good at eating with them. thats not why i dont like them though.
abercrombie bro's who put their baseball hats in the back window of their car so they will fade quickly and look old.
This might hit too close to home for some people but I have to add it. Sorry if I offend anyone, just my opinion.

25. Poeple who put eulogies(sp?) for dead loved ones on myspace. Do people in heaven really care what you write on the internet? Does you dead grandfather really gunna care if you right a page long bulletin board about how much you loved him on a myspace blog? Pay your respects at funerals and wakes.
stickyfingers Wrote:

Preach on! Testify!!!
26. Sonic the Hedgehog blow back hair

27. Dudes doing the pouty look

[Image: guido04-300x274.jpg]
#??: Pants/shorts with ANYTHING written on them... especially when one or more letters has been engulfed between cheeks

As for sunglasses, I'm guilty, I get severe migraines from the sun and overhead lights, at least my other vampiric tendencies aren't on the douche list, yet
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Torque Wrote:#??: Pants/shorts with ANYTHING written on them... especially when one or more letters has been engulfed between cheeks

As for sunglasses, I'm guilty, I get severe migraines from the sun and overhead lights, at least my other vampiric tendencies aren't on the douche list, yet

You are the only exception to the sunglasses rule.
29. People who wear american flag pants, shirts, and/or pants. Dont get me wrong, I love the flag, but there is such a thing as going too far.
30. People over the age of 35 wearing anything with huge A&F, Hollister, etc labels. Saw a 40+ year old woman in the bagel place the other day decked out in what should have been her daughter's Hollister gear. Nothing screams I'm cool with my age like showing off the crap that was meant for teens and 20's.
Torque Wrote:#??: Pants/shorts with ANYTHING written on them... especially when one or more letters has been engulfed between cheeks

I worked in a store where a rather large woman would come in wearing her "PAWS OFF" across the ass pants. I didn't need to be told. I wouldn't have touched that if my life depended on
it.
wingospagettio Wrote:30. People over the age of 35 wearing anything with huge A&F, Hollister, etc labels. Saw a 40+ year old woman in the bagel place the other day decked out in what should have been her daughter's Hollister gear. Nothing screams I'm cool with my age like showing off the crap that was meant for teens and 20's.

Exalt....part of the fund of growing older, is the not having to fit in anymore when it comes to style. You become your own person.
wingospagettio Wrote:

I worked in a store where a rather large woman would come in wearing her "PAWS OFF" across the ass pants. I didn't need to be told. I wouldn't have touched that if my life depended on
it.

Yeah, always wondered about those.....Juicy......ummm.....got problems back there that you are advertising.....just not right.
mr10homodance Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:They actually passed a law against somewhere USA. I'll try to find it. I think they looped it in with indecent exposure laws.

it is illegal in flint michigan (aka, the armpit of America)
let's get one thing straight, flint is not the armpit of America, that's Gary, Indiana. however, Flint is the junk under the fingernails of america. Heely's go on the list, child or not, if you pop wheels out of your shoes in public, and i see you, i will trip you.
I'm going to get a vanity plate that reads "ILUVPUC".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Mine's going to say "MEH8U" Smile
wingospagettio Wrote:30. People over the age of 35 wearing anything with huge A&F, Hollister, etc labels. Saw a 40+ year old woman in the bagel place the other day decked out in what should have been her daughter's Hollister gear. Nothing screams I'm cool with my age like showing off the crap that was meant for teens and 20's.

I think you're being a little lenient.... I say once you're of legal drinking age, your A&F privileges should be revoked. It should be a signed contract in my opinion.
Speaking of vanity plates....how about the people who drive the newer model VW beetles (not the real beetles) and have plates which say something about the fact that they drive a beetle...like a yellow one that says "BMBLBTL" or a green one that says "FROGBTL" or something else even gayer. Then you pass them to see that they predictably have that dumb effing flower on their dash.
lurkingfinger Wrote:Speaking of vanity plates....how about the people who drive the newer model VW beetles (not the real beetles) and have plates which say something about the fact that they drive a beetle...like a yellow one that says "BMBLBTL" or a green one that says "FROGBTL" or something else even gayer. Then you pass them to see that they predictably have that dumb effing flower on their dash.

Agreed. Hippies trying to be clever is exasperating. Especially when they are just sitting in the left lane or weaving around on their cell phones. I did not need another reason to hate you and scream at you from in my car

The only vanity plate I've ever seen that I liked was one that just said SOLAR, it was on an eclipse, late model, and actually a good one- turbocharged V6 with some decent work done.
#whatever) People that dress their little dogs in designer outfits and shove them into carrier PURSES. WTF?
Mud Room Donna Wrote:#whatever) People that dress their little dogs in designer outfits and shove them into carrier PURSES. WTF?

I saw a lady carting her dog around in a baby carriage. Add that to the list.
#32 I think.....People that wear their bluetooth headsets constantly. I understand in the car, but throughout the day as you conduct business and such? Stop trying to convince people your important.

#33 Guys that wear girls jeans. Enough said.
hbones Wrote:#33 Guys that wear girls jeans. Enough said.

What guys do you know of are wearing womens jeans?? That would be a weird crowd to hang with.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:

What guys do you know of are wearing womens jeans?? That would be a weird crowd to hang with.

I think he means insanely tight and tapered. I can't stand that either, if I had junk I wouldn't abuse it to look stupid
I saw a trucker eating Chinese food with chopsticks at a buffet today.

It made me question my sanity for a bit, until I realized he's the exception that proves the rule.
Mad Dog Wrote:

They are the crazy EMO, skater kids. I saw a guy today that had those jeans on. I wondered how he got his feet through the tapered opening at the bottom of the pant leg. Those things can not be good for the circulation.
#34 Anyone that has used the phrase "Are we having fun yet?" in the last 10 years is a douche, doosh, or DOUCHE! Whichever you prefer.
wingospagettio Wrote:#34 Anyone that has used the phrase "Are we having fun yet?" in the last 10 years is a douche, doosh, or DOUCHE! Whichever you prefer.

Aw man.... ya got me >Sad
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/KfZM8L4k6mE&hl=en[/flash]
wingospagettio Wrote:#34 Anyone that has used the phrase "Are we having fun yet?" in the last 10 years is a douche, doosh, or DOUCHE! Whichever you prefer.

I think a phrase like that deserves all 3.
People who always bitch that, "the coffee is so strong you have to eat it with a fork". But, those effer's never seem to get off their ass to make the coffee either. M effer's.
Fistor Wrote:I saw a trucker eating Chinese food with chopsticks at a buffet today.

It made me question my sanity for a bit, until I realized he's the exception that proves the rule.

I saw a werewolf with a chinese menu in his hand
Walking through the streets of Soho in the rain
He was looking for the place called Lee Ho Fuk's
For to get a big dish of beef chow mien

Sorry, I read that post and now have Warren Zevon in my head
jus' P Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I saw a trucker eating Chinese food with chopsticks at a buffet today.

I saw a werewolf with a chinese menu in his hand
Walking through the streets of Soho in the rain
He was looking for the place called Lee Ho Fuk's
For to get a big dish of beef chow mien

Sorry, I read that post and now have Warren Zevon in my head

Well I'm listening to AC/DC and thinking we need to secure that new CD . . .
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!