Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2girls1Hotwings
Fistor Wrote:
zanessweater Wrote:What is a GOATSE??

Look it up on wikipedia. There are no pictures there, ony descriptions.

Not even real sure you want to read a description. I just looked up that list, that Howie posted, on urban dictionary and I am feeling a bit faint and nauseated. Wow. :'(
Mad Dog Wrote:I watched the first 15 seconds of Tub girl and had to click out. yuck. I've not seen the rest of them, although now I may have to.

I was pretty certain that tubgirl was just a single picture....

If its' a video then wtf
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:I watched the first 15 seconds of Tub girl and had to click out. yuck. I've not seen the rest of them, although now I may have to.

I was pretty certain that tubgirl was just a single picture....

If its' a video then wtf

It is just a picture . . . no video. Maddog is probably thinking of 2 girls 1 cup . . . makes me cringe just typing it!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I was pretty certain that tubgirl was just a single picture....

If its' a video then wtf

It is just a picture . . . no video. Maddog is probably thinking of 2 girls 1 cup . . . makes me cringe just typing it!

he's making up stories...he hasn't seen any of these...he doesn't even have the internet

'liar liar plants for hire'
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Im suddenly hungry for pudding now
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
[quote="wienerpoopie"]Im suddenly hungry for pudding now
I want this
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
My aren't we in a mischievous mood this morning??
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
[quote="wienerpoopie"]I want this
just gross
[Image: 2310929170_a62941a834.jpg]
"Oh NO! Don't do that!!!! OH NO!!!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
You brought back a thread from August to post that??
any thread started by me is worth it
sonofgoatse
dickchop (yeah, just what it sounds like)

just thought I'd ad to the convo . . .
merr6267 Wrote:dickchop (yeah, just what it sounds like)

Google the BME Pain Olympics.

Or don't.

You decide.

Tongue