Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joe's Un-Aired stunt?! / Banned Stunts
Freebeer has said that there was a stunt that will not be re-aired for a LONG time... he also said that there was one that they made the video for, but won't put it up online because of legal issues...
does anybody know what one this is?
I think they might be the same one, and that's the Blow-up Doll Mattress Challenge.
Heck yeah! I wish I could see it!
Oh, man, that was a great one. I would love to see the video. I remember Joe's Bluetooth fell off in mid-plumpynutting. How has he not gotten his axe kicked yet?!
Living in Springfield, we got to hear a part of it and the story behind it Smile.
Wanna share it wtih us?
is it the electric fence stunt? or the wheelchair ahole challenge.
No it's blowup doll mattress shopping. He took a blow-up doll and went into a mattress store and tried out beds and when the manager walked away he went to town (Not literally) on the doll and the manager chased him out. Pretty funny stuff. They said they wouldn't ever mention it again, either in reference or flashback or put the video up.
I think its part of the mustache shaving challenge where Joe went to the bus station and was threatened by a bum. The bum almost punched him and was threatening him. The video is on FBHW youtube so I don't know about the video that cannot be aired. I DO know that they said they will NOT show the sex doll bed shopping because wendy left the store early and didn't get video of it.
There was an older one called "Innapropriate Return" that couldn't be aired for a long time and still may never be aired. I never heard this one myself, so I couldn't say what it's about. "Blow-up Doll Bed Shopping" was one that I did hear, but they're not allowed to mention it anymore.

I don't think there was an issue with "Can I Shave Your Mustache," and the audio from "Wheelchair A-Hole" was okay, but they couldn't post the video.
It's the blowup doll one. Apparently the owner/manager of the store he was at was planning on doing $25k advertising for other sister stations, but when Joe did that, he pulled out, I mean the ads...FBHW and the station manager had a meeting with the guy who said he was distraught, and there was nothing they could do but say sorry. Apparently the guy said something along the lines of "The matress industry is hard enough without the Joe stunt," which led them to believe he was full of sheisse.
Innapropriate Exchange has a vid and audio which only made it on air live (semi-live) you won't see the vid for a few years. Wheelchair A-hole had a vid we won't see for a while. and the matress testing vid we won't see for a while
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
There was another joe stunt a couple years ago that he did and they wont even talk about it or reference it. I cant remember what it was but it had to have been pretty bad for those guys not to reference it.
You guys got it! The "Inappropriate Return" was a great video, it was perfect and the look on the women's face was priceless. I was bummed when they had to pull it, especially when I spent so much time putting it together. Hell, I don't even have a copy of it. The only hard copy in existence is on the bookshelf in the Free Beer and Hot Wings office.

The "Can I Shave Your Mustache" challenge didn't have any legal ramifications. I just got attacked. By an old man. Who was at least a foot taller than me. But the video wasn't banned, it's up on Youtube.com.
does anyone who podcasts have the audio ???
2girls1cup Wrote:does anyone who podcasts have the audio ???

Which one? Inapproriate Return? I do.
The wheelchair A-hole stunt from what I heard has pretty "shaky" video because the guy had to keep up with Joe, inappropriate return would be awesome to hear but they havent mentioned it in awhile, they said that they might post the video of blow-up doll bed shopping, in a few months, and the inappropriate return would take years to be able to post because of legal issues, though I would love to hear it, I dont think they can even use it as a flashback, although that would be awesome.
youtubejake Wrote:You guys got it! The "Inappropriate Return" was a great video, it was perfect and the look on the women's face was priceless. I was bummed when they had to pull it, especially when I spent so much time putting it together. Hell, I don't even have a copy of it. The only hard copy in existence is on the bookshelf in the Free Beer and Hot Wings office.

The "Can I Shave Your Mustache" challenge didn't have any legal ramifications. I just got attacked. By an old man. Who was at least a foot taller than me. But the video wasn't banned, it's up on Youtube.com.

I think there was one more - it was a while ago - it was before the blow up doll one. It's probably not even that cool but because it's shrouded in mystery, I'm dying to know what it is!!!
Ok, gotta admit that I don't remember all that much about the inappropriate return stunt. I can recall them talking about it before it happened, but that's all. Might somebody be able to fill me in with the details of this stunt?
youtubejake Wrote:
2girls1cup Wrote:does anyone who podcasts have the audio ???

Which one? Inapproriate Return? I do.

Can you post that or is the audio also banned?
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I have always wanted to see, or re-hear the stunt in which Joe had his eyes dilated and had people read a fake "break up letter" to him from his girlfriend. I also liked the "Diamond Dave crazy talk" vid at the fast food joint and can't find it anymore. Anyone have either of these?
They mentioned this on the show today. Alright we all know atleast what one of them is. Inappropriate return is most def one of the 3. Any ideas what the others are? Probably the Barry Dinpoon lol. Out!
Joe's blow up doll bed shopping is also banned, although I don't know if that was one of the ones Steve played last week.
I believe the Pennies for Rubbers video also had an embargo on it.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
this thread was created a while back but I can't seem to find it.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:this thread was created a while back but I can't seem to find it.

Nice contribution?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Wiener Poopie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:this thread was created a while back but I can't seem to find it.

Nice contribution?

ditto
I think Steev played the blowup doll segment. I seem to recall turning on the radio just as he came on the air saying, "...And that was Joe's buy a mattress..."

Then again, it seems the past dozen times I've posted that I remember something from the show, I've been wrong, so take this for what it's worth.
bump
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Wiener Poopie Wrote:

Nice contribution?

ditto
My presence alone can turn a thread from fail to win!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
yes, it's all you