Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Female Infidelity
brytn Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:At least they're woman and not gay waiters....

My wife informs me occaisionally that someone was subtly hitting on me and I never notice. However, she has never mentioned it about gay waiters. I saw your pic plunger and you don't appear to give off the gay vibe. You got some kind of special cologne?

It's called 'Money Shot for Men'
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
brytn Wrote:My wife informs me occaisionally that someone was subtly hitting on me and I never notice. However, she has never mentioned it about gay waiters. I saw your pic plunger and you don't appear to give off the gay vibe. You got some kind of special cologne?

It's called 'Money Shot for Men'

Nice!
brytn Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:At least they're woman and not gay waiters....

My wife informs me occaisionally that someone was subtly hitting on me and I never notice. However, she has never mentioned it about gay waiters. I saw your pic plunger and you don't appear to give off the gay vibe. You got some kind of special cologne?

It's his cute ass!! ;D
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Titan ! Wrote:Ladies, when a guy cheats, does it hurt more if the other girl is prettier than you ? Uglier ?

I say it hurts more if she is prettier. If she is uglier then I can feel better knowing that he is a loser and I can make fun of him forever for downgrading.
That's what she said.
I would like to say that the best case scenario for infidelity imo is if he cheats on me with another man. Then I'd at least know it's not my fault, he's just gay.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:I would like to say that the best case scenario for infidelity imo is if he cheats on me with another man. Then I'd at least know it's not my fault, he's just gay.

+1
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Allyson Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Ladies, when a guy cheats, does it hurt more if the other girl is prettier than you ? Uglier ?

I say it hurts more if she is prettier. If she is uglier then I can feel better knowing that he is a loser and I can make fun of him forever for downgrading.

Nope . . it still hurts. *sigh*
Every women can lie like every man. The reason women are better at it is because we don't have penises.
I see said the blind man to his deaf daughter.
nurveen Wrote:Every women can lie like every man. The reason women are better at it is because we don't have penises.

What the hell does having a penis have to do with being a liar??I've known good and bad liars in both genders.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Allyson Wrote:I would like to say that the best case scenario for infidelity imo is if he cheats on me with another man. Then I'd at least know it's not my fault, he's just gay.

My ex-sister-inlaw first husband left her because he was gay and she says she was tramatized. At first he was afraid to tell her and she couldn't figure why she wasn't attractive anymore and it drover her crazy. When he finally told her he was gay and he was leaving with his new boyfriend, It took a long time for her to recover.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
nurveen Wrote:Every women can lie like every man. The reason women are better at it is because we don't have penises.

What the hell does having a penis have to do with being a liar??I've known good and bad liars in both genders.
Because all men think with their little heads not their big ones. Smile
I see said the blind man to his deaf daughter.
If you two are going to fight, one of you needs to change your avatar, it's confusing me.
Wowie Groovie !
Mad Dog Wrote:

QTF.
Queenie Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:What the hell does having a penis have to do with being a liar??I've known good and bad liars in both genders.

QTF.

QFT?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:QTF.

QFT?

uhhh typo . . .thanks dick!
Queenie Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:QFT?

uhhh typo . . .thanks dick!

The underlying problem hear is that you can't bother to proofread 3 letters.
speedbump Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:uhhh typo . . .thanks dick!

3 letters, one sentence, I "hear" ya...
jus' P Wrote:
speedbump Wrote:The underlying problem hear is that you can't bother to proofread 3 letters.

3 letters, one sentence, I "hear" ya...

ha
The irony cut deep on that one.
speedbump Wrote:The irony cut deep on that one.

Exalt!!
speedbump Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:uhhh typo . . .thanks dick!

Well..... I still don't get it ???
Mad Dog Wrote:
speedbump Wrote:The underlying problem hear is that you can't bother to proofread 3 letters.

Well..... I still don't get it ???

Here it is in a nutshell.

You posted that you've known good and bad liars of both genders.

I posted "QTF" (because it is a file extension I work with) but it should have been "OFT" (quoted for truth).

Poopie posted "QFT?"

I posted (just playing) "uh typo thanks dick"

Then speedbump comes in and posts the above post in which he misspelled the correct version of "here"

Plungee called him out on the misspelling (since he was ragging me).

Speedbump then posted "the irony cut deep on that one" to which I exalted him for conceding.

Ok . . .get it now?? Oh and just so you know, you started the whole damn thing . . .LOL j/k!!
Thanks Queen, your a Princess.
Hey, has slutty nurse posted lately? Her comments in this thread would be enlightning.
I was never a cheater before. My man is in prison and I've been trying to hold out for him. When he was out he cheated on me twice, but I kept being told it was because of the drugs. That didn't make it hurt any less. I took him back both times. Then he was sent to prison and he has been in there for 5 years. I am so lonely and I'm sick. I have MS. I feel like I'm running out of time.
Last year I found someone who was interested in me so I had something for a little while with him. I got pregnant but lost the baby and things did not work out with him. I have not told my man totally about it. He kind of knows that something was going on but does not know the whole story. I've decided to wait for him, hopefully about another 9 months. and then I have to hope I have not been wasting my time trying to wait for him. I'm afraid he will end up leaving me when he realizes how bad it can get sometimes with me.
hotsauce Wrote:I was never a cheater before. My man is in prison and I've been trying to hold out for him. When he was out he cheated on me twice, but I kept being told it was because of the drugs. That didn't make it hurt any less. I took him back both times. Then he was sent to prison and he has been in there for 5 years. I am so lonely and I'm sick. I have MS. I feel like I'm running out of time.
Last year I found someone who was interested in me so I had something for a little while with him. I got pregnant but lost the baby and things did not work out with him. I have not told my man totally about it. He kind of knows that something was going on but does not know the whole story. I've decided to wait for him, hopefully about another 9 months. and then I have to hope I have not been wasting my time trying to wait for him. I'm afraid he will end up leaving me when he realizes how bad it can get sometimes with me.

You just keep your head up and think positive!! Smile
Mad Dog Wrote:Thanks Queen, your a Princess.

[drop]DAMMIT[/drop]

And all this time, I thought I was a Queen!!

*sigh*
Queenie Wrote:
hotsauce Wrote:I was never a cheater before. My man is in prison and I've been trying to hold out for him. When he was out he cheated on me twice, but I kept being told it was because of the drugs. That didn't make it hurt any less. I took him back both times. Then he was sent to prison and he has been in there for 5 years. I am so lonely and I'm sick. I have MS. I feel like I'm running out of time.

You just keep your head up and think positive!! Smile

Thanks Queen. Much appreciated.
Allyson Wrote:

It hurts me either way. but the one i can't stand is the uglier. cuz he was a pretty shallow person, and before i got pregnant, i was pretty, skinny, and a dancer so i was flexible. I think that when someone as shallow as he is cheats on me with someone that he wouldn't think of touching while he was sober, hurts the most.

and that ugly thing was in my bed! NAKED!

Im not dogging on the fat people cuz im not what i used to be, but can women just stop stealing my men?

Please?
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ

NO she is not a princess! SHE IS QUEEN!

I think her name is cute. :-*
jaydethespaz Wrote:

NO she is not a princess! SHE IS QUEEN!

I think her name is cute. :-*

+1
jaydethespaz Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:I say it hurts more if she is prettier. If she is uglier then I can feel better knowing that he is a loser and I can make fun of him forever for downgrading.

It hurts me either way. but the one i can't stand is the uglier. cuz he was a pretty shallow person, and before i got pregnant, i was pretty, skinny, and a dancer so i was flexible. I think that when someone as shallow as he is cheats on me with someone that he wouldn't think of touching while he was sober, hurts the most.

and that ugly thing was in my bed! NAKED!

Im not dogging on the fat people cuz im not what i used to be, but can women just stop stealing my men?

Please?

I promise, I won't steal your men. Tongue
shaun Wrote:I promise, I won't steal your men. Tongue

Hey titan's not married and he likes guys, so I guess that wouldn't be considered stealing.
Queenie Wrote:
shaun Wrote:I promise, I won't steal your men. Tongue

Hey titan's not married and he likes guys, so I guess that wouldn't be considered stealing.

Well it would be stealing.

But that's funny

+1
Men are more likely to cheat then women. Women can keep a secret more then men can. Men likes to brag to their buddys on how they scored not women. Men likes to have more then 1female at a time and females likes to have 1man and stay with that person, Men don't want to stay with one person.

So I would have to disagree!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8ballquarterpocket Wrote:Men are more likely to cheat then women. Women can keep a secret more then men can. Men likes to brag to their buddys on how they scored not women. Men likes to have more then 1female at a time and females likes to have 1man and stay with that person, Men don't want to stay with one person.

I don't think that the book by Susan Shapiro Barash intended to say that some men don't cheat because they obviously do, but rather that since women are generally smarter about it and much more tight lipped, they tend to get away with it more, and at a higher frequency than is generally thought.

As a side note your post is very hard to read.
Mad Dog Wrote:
8ballquarterpocket Wrote:Men are more likely to cheat then women. Women can keep a secret more then men can. Men likes to brag to their buddys on how they scored not women. Men likes to have more then 1female at a time and females likes to have 1man and stay with that person, Men don't want to stay with one person.

I don't think that the book by Susan Shapiro Barash intended to say that some men don't cheat because they obviously do, but rather that since women are generally smarter about it and much more tight lipped, they tend to get away with it more, and at a higher frequency than is generally thought.

My post is not very hard to read you just have to beable to read it. Doesn't matter that men and women cheat we are only human who cares about the statices. By some lady!
8ballquarterpocket Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:I don't think that the book by Susan Shapiro Barash intended to say that some men don't cheat because they obviously do, but rather that since women are generally smarter about it and much more tight lipped, they tend to get away with it more, and at a higher frequency than is generally thought.

My post is not very hard to read you just have to beable to read it. Doesn't matter that men and women cheat we are only human who cares about the statices. By some lady!

true +1
8ballquarterpocket Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:I don't think that the book by Susan Shapiro Barash intended to say that some men don't cheat because they obviously do, but rather that since women are generally smarter about it and much more tight lipped, they tend to get away with it more, and at a higher frequency than is generally thought.

No, trust us it is hard to read.